Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

KH2 Anti form in drive menu in KHIIFM?

So this is sorta a dumb question out of the blue but I thought you anti form was in the drive menu in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix. But now I'm not so sure after watching some stuff on YouTube. So to confirm my doubt, is anti form in the drive menu in Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix?

Why would you want it though? Everything about anti-form stinks, except its high damage output. You cant heal, you have no allies, you cant revert, you cant use magic. So on critical against any boss you are pretty much screwed if you are in anti form

Well if you use the "Two Become One" Keyblade, you pretty much have a 80% chance of going into Anti-Form, so there's that. 

If you saw anything involving "Anti-Form" appearing in the menu, I guarantee you that it was a hack.

In short: Nope.  

It's triggered based on a hidden anti point counter you get for using the forms, counter increases by one using any form and decreases by 10 using Final Form or by 4 with anti-form, it activates randomly depending on that hidden point counter when you try to access the forms.  It only serves really as a punishment for abusing drive forms.  There's also multipliers applied in different boss fights.  If it was shown in the menu of whatever you were watching it was more than likely a hack.

Why would you want it though? Everything about anti-form stinks, except its high damage output. You cant heal, you have no allies, you cant revert, you cant use magic. So on critical against any boss you are pretty much screwed if you are in anti form

I thought Anti-Form was fun, but I only ever play Standard mode. 

But yeah unless you uses a cheat, you can't get it on the list.

No it won't, mainly due to various reasons people already mentioned above, and also the fact there will be a trophy based on the amount of times you go into Anti-Form in 2.5. So having in the drive menu wouldn't make sense.

Peace!

Well I guess I was wrong. Thanks guys! To bad though I think it would sorta be fun to go into Antiform whenever you wanted too. Maybe they should've had something like Antiform in Kingdom Hearts 3D for abusing flowmotion! Cause I found that way abusive!

Good job on missing the entire point of the thing.

Well I just remember getting killed everytime i turned into Anti Form so it brings back painful memories, they shouldn't of made Anti Forms.

Well I just remember getting killed everytime i turned into Anti Form so it brings back painful memories, they shouldn't of made Anti Forms.

It's supposed to be a penalty form for abusing Drives too much, Nomura said he designed it that way in an interview.

It's supposed to be a penalty form for abusing Drives too much, Nomura said he designed it that way in an interview.

I understand why he added it, but I seriously wish he didn't add it. Just remember facing Xaldin and when I needed Master Form badly, just remember dying everytime!

I understand why he added it, but I seriously wish he didn't add it. Just remember facing Xaldin and when I needed Master Form badly, just remember dying everytime!

Then get better at the game.