Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
atheist123

Image KH3 Special Edition PS4

No it hasn't and I hope it's not in the game, because it is quite overrated and not timeless like the other disney movies.

If the movie is successful enough to get a special edition PS4 in Japan, I think it is safe to assume it will be. Especially since the producers have been name-dropping Frozen too. 

Edited by atheist123

If the movie is successful enough to get a special edition PS4 in Japan, I think it is safe to assume it will be. Especially since the producers have been name-dropping Frozen too.

until they officially say it's going to be a world in KH3 I won't believe anything or anybody posts. Besides Frozen was a terrible movie and I hope it doesn't make the cut,

until they officially say it's going to be a world in KH3 I won't believe anything or anybody posts. Besides Frozen was a terrible movie and I hope it doesn't make the cut,

I will accept Jesus into my heart and change my username to christian123 if Frozen isn't in KH3. That's how certain I am that it will be. :P

Because Frozen has been 'confirmed' for KH3, so this is the closest we're getting to a KH3 special edition PS4.   :P

it wasn't "officially" confirmed. odds are it wont be there.

btw saying  "so this is the closest we're getting to a KH3 special edition PS4." is just so off.

I will accept Jesus into my heart and change my username to christian123 if Frozen isn't in KH3. That's how certain I am that it will be. :P

lol

To be honest, I would really like a Frozen world because I think it has quite a bit of themes the KH series relates to. (Plus I think it is a good movie despite all the raging hate now.) 

The worlds are more like filler episodes, so there really isn't that much of a big deal that everyone is making it out to be. It's not like Elsa is going to be travelling to the other worlds and like Hans becoming a Nort you guys. 

I'm more ticked off that they are still using that terrible Elsa model in the promotions. Come on marketing, she doesn't even look like that anymore. 

That's not a Kingdom Hearts special edition, it's just a Frozen Special Edition PS4.  It literally makes no sense unless suddenly Anna's the main protagonist for KH3, which she isn't.  A Special KH edition of the PS4 is more likely to include this pattern, or a collectors edition of the game would come with this pattern as decals for it.

What the... that's not Kingdom Hearts III! That's frozen! Y u no honest? :angry:

Oops... I must have posted the wrong picture accidentally :P

Nah, I deliberately posted this image. The thread was only meant to be "random"... with the secondary aim of annoying people who don't like Frozen.