•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Speedruns Chatroom
Photo

Supposing that the KINGDOM HEARTS HD collections delayed KHIII, would you have prefered if they were made after KHIII was released?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Supposing that the KINGDOM HEARTS HD collections delayed KHIII, would you have prefered if they were made after KHIII was released?(123 members have cast votes)

1. Yes, of course. Anything that delays KHIII is bad. (20 votes [16.26%])

Percentage of vote: 16.26%

2. Not really sure... I'd have to think. (11 votes [8.94%])

Percentage of vote: 8.94%

3. Nope. I'd let it be as it is now. (74 votes [60.16%])

Percentage of vote: 60.16%

4. Wouldn't make any difference to me. (14 votes [11.38%])

Percentage of vote: 11.38%

5. Another option? Tell us below! (4 votes [3.25%])

Percentage of vote: 3.25%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#21 DaxovanHearts

DaxovanHearts

I walk the road to Dawn!

• 47 posts

Posted Today, 02:28 PM

I like it because it gets us hyped for KH3.

#22 J. Severe

J. Severe

Overlord of KH13

• 2,527 posts

Posted Today, 02:55 PM

Of course not. I need to replay the KH series before I tackle KH3 and heck if I'm going back to the standard definition versions. :P

Besides, they'd probably sell terribly if they were released on PS3 after KH3 comes out on PS4/XBone, and we all know that's going to take awhile.

#23 saintsghost

saintsghost
  • 104 posts

Posted Today, 07:19 PM

I think this helps keep Kingdom Hearts in the public eye and helps promote the series so it will allow more people to play the former hand held games and get the full story and it will help gain new fans of the series. This way of promoting should help enlarge sales for when
Kingdom Hearts 3 when it is finally releases.

On a personal note I really Love getting collectors editions especially when they have awesome collectibles

#24 Golden Fighter

Golden Fighter

-Leave Planet Earth Alone, For I Am Coming For You!-

• 2,926 posts

Posted Today, 08:11 PM

Well, if the ReMixes would have been delaying Kingdom Hearts 3's development, then Square should have released them after Kingdom Hearts 3, but since they are working on the ReMixes and on Kingdom Hearts 3 at the same time, I'm pretty fine with the way things are now.  Because Kingdom Hearts 3 is in progress, and it hasn't been delayed. :)