Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Supposing that the Kingdom Hearts HD collections delayed KHIII, would you have prefered if they were made after KHIII was released?

Supposing that the KINGDOM HEARTS HD collections delayed KHIII, would you have prefered if they were made after KHIII was released?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Supposing that the KINGDOM HEARTS HD collections delayed KHIII, would you have prefered if they were made after KHIII was released?

• Yes, of course. Anything that delays KHIII is bad.
    • Not really sure... I'd have to think.
    • Nope. I'd let it be as it is now.
    • Wouldn't make any difference to me.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

No, they should release them now (Which they are doing, you know what I mean). This way, everyone gets a chance to play all of the games (Except Days if they don't have a 3DS, or the HD Remixes if they don't have a PS3) before KHIII is released. It's a nice refresher, too. Adding in FM content just makes it better.

Edited by Yellow Flash

The ending game of the saga versus HD remakes of said saga's games I've already been playing for over a decade now...

I'm glad we're getting games, but I'd prefer III before these remakes- people weren't keeping up and buying the games as they came out or got into the series too late to play catch up ain't my problem xP

The ending game of the saga versus HD remakes of said saga's games I've already been playing for over a decade now...

I'm glad we're getting games, but I'd prefer III before these remakes- people weren't keeping up and buying the games as they came out or got into the series too late to play catch up ain't my problem xP

They aren't remakes. It would be stupid to remake any of Square Enix's PS2 games.

Honestly I prefer the HD remakes to be made first at all costs since it's to refresh players memory of the story, alot of people think the other games are side games which they are not. I prefer KH3 to be delayed the more time they spend on it the better I do NOT want a rushed game where they leave out a lot of content because we are so impatient.

Nope, and I've already thought of a better thing to do that would benefit all parties involved.

Scrap, or delay FFXV. It's been in development for far, far too long. My enthusiasm for this game has wittled down into nothingness, and a lot of that is because it's stopping KHIII from being made. Continue to make the HD collections, I really enjoy those! 

Nope, and I've already thought of a better thing to do that would benefit all parties involved.

Scrap, or delay FFXV. It's been in development for far, far too long. My enthusiasm for this game has wittled down into nothingness, and a lot of that is because it's stopping KHIII from being made. Continue to make the HD collections, I really enjoy those! 

Delay? IT'S BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT SINCE APRIL 2006.

And THEY'RE BEING MADE BY SEPARATE TEAMS.

Also, FINAL FANTASY is WAY bigger than Kingdom Hearts ever will be.

Delay? IT'S BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT SINCE APRIL 2006.

And THEY'RE BEING MADE BY SEPARATE TEAMS.

Also, FINAL FANTASY is WAY bigger than Kingdom Hearts ever will be.

That remains to be seen, it's only asumed cause FF was first but people can surprise you.

It makes sense for KH 2.5 to be out before 3 because when you look at how they were released it comes together.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Kingdom Hearts 3 to top it all off.

They are releasing these games as filler and to show what the PS3 would have been capable of, they are presumably doing this as well to fill people that are new with the series information on the Lore. 

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

We've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 for a while now. I say can't we wait a bit longer! I mean I want the HD collections to be full. And if putting in multiplayer and making every game playable would delay Kingdom Hearts 3 that's a delay I'd be perfectly fine with!

I never even cared about XV, I was always pissed off that it was the reason that the main KH team couldn't work on KHIII.

The HD Collections are a really nice lead-in to KH3. It's nice that they did it before, and it only delays KH3 for 2 years. It's not much compared to how long we've been waiting since 2005/2006.

Of course not. I need to replay the KH series before I tackle KH3 and heck if I'm going back to the standard definition versions. :P

Besides, they'd probably sell terribly if they were released on PS3 after KH3 comes out on PS4/XBone, and we all know that's going to take awhile.

I think this helps keep Kingdom Hearts in the public eye and helps promote the series so it will allow more people to play the former hand held games and get the full story and it will help gain new fans of the series. This way of promoting should help enlarge sales for when

Kingdom Hearts 3 when it is finally releases.

On a personal note I really Love getting collectors editions especially when they have awesome collectibles

Well, if the ReMixes would have been delaying Kingdom Hearts 3's development, then Square should have released them after Kingdom Hearts 3, but since they are working on the ReMixes and on Kingdom Hearts 3 at the same time, I'm pretty fine with the way things are now.  Because Kingdom Hearts 3 is in progress, and it hasn't been delayed. :)