Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Nintendo Direct Confirmed for July 11 in Japan

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/nintendo_direct_confirmed_for_japan_on_11th_july

Too bad it's only third party games for 3DS, and just in Japan... : I was hoping for a big direct as a follow up to E3. We got a lot of really good Directs after E3 last year, but so far, it's looking like we're not going to get those. I really just want news on first party stuff.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/nintendo_direct_confirmed_for_japan_on_11th_july

Too bad it's only third party games for 3DS, and just in Japan... : I was hoping for a big direct as a follow up to E3. We got a lot of really good Directs after E3 last year, but so far, it's looking like we're not going to get those. I really just want news on first party stuff.

Well maybe something of these can come to this side of the world. xD who knows?

Well maybe something of these can come to this side of the world. xD who knows?

Some might, but we won't find out since this is only going to be in Japan. If the Direct comes to other regions I'll check it out, but it doesn't seem like it will.

There are worldwide Directs every two months. I'm sure we will get Directs, but we probably won't get another until August.

Last year, we got one every month after E3, from what I remember. I was hoping they'd go back to that, since they have a ton of new games to show news updates on.

I'm hoping some cool games are shown off and of course, which titles will have a chance to come to the west. They must be making a big deal about something for it to have a Direct that's for sure. 

Yo-kai Watch 2 is the only thing off the top of my head that is a big 3DS game in Japan but that was released in the last day or so. Not sure what they'll be showing, maybe something on Bravely Second or Monster Hunter 4G.... Not really sure what else tbh as I don't keep up with Japanese trends that much on the 3DS :P

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade