Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sagman12PC

KH2 Whos ready to get their butts kicked by Terra on Critical?

I actually thought Young Xehanort was easy xD Sure, he was annoying, but not really that hard in my opinion. But anyway, I'm ready to kick Terra's butt! ^w^

I'm so afraid of you whilst I defeated Unknown in one attempt.

Sir, you deserve my respect.

You should worry about the secret bosses in BBS since nobody in the OSAKA Team knows how to implement a proper boss fight.

*cough* NO HEART *cough*

Probably the hardest boss in any Kingdom hearts game ive ever played. Him and Young Xehanort from Dream Drop Distance 

All secret Bosses are pretty tricky, but it's just a matter of training xD When I played Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and I faced Terra's Lingering Sentiment for the first time, I couldn't believe he was so strong. Ok, alright I was playing in Critical mode because I love challenges, but a boss like that could give you an hard time in every mode xD Anyway, like I said, it's a matter of practice: I managed to kill him the afternoon of the same day, after a morning of failures xD

I'm not! Critical mode is too hard for me! The only game I've thought about playing critical on critical was Kingdom Hearts 3D because all the flowmotion and stuff makes it pretty easy.