Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Anime | Manga Sword Art Online II

It has guns in it. Guns are my favorite weapons of all time.

It's the sequel to one of my most appreciated works of art of all time.

Do ya THINK I'm excited for it?

I think that the guns are just for one arc. This might go on to the arc after Gun Gale Online, too, they haven't confirmed anything though. I hope it covers the rest of the Light Novel, though.

I'm wondering if this will only be the Guns Gale Online arc or are they going to do the Mother's Rosario and Excalibur side story arc as well to make up 25 episodes like last time 

I'm hoping it'll go on to the rest of the LN, I don't want it to end with just Gun Gale.

kinda since i read ahead a bit in the light novel. omg everyone is busting out the kirito avatars 

The only new people so far who I've seen use Kirito avatars (Aside from people who already did) are myself and Crona. ._.

I'm hoping it'll go on to the rest of the LN, I don't want it to end with just Gun Gale.

The only new people so far who I've seen use Kirito avatars (Aside from people who already did) are myself and Crona. ._.

i must be hallucinating then @_@

It probable wont go any further then the what the 8th issue of the light novel was on story wise because of what starts up on the 9th light novel i havent read it myself but i know from seeing covers alone and a few side images that the 9th light novel story line on words is all something that will need to be told together with out break anime wise 

It probable wont go any further then the what the 8th issue of the light novel was on story wise because of what starts up on the 9th light novel i havent read it myself but i know from seeing covers alone and a few side images that the 9th light novel story line on words is all something that will need to be told together with out break anime wise 

Aw, dang. Well, we can still hope, right?

Aw, dang. Well, we can still hope, right?

No idea really like i said i havent read into the light novels much only glanced at pictures but from what i've seen of the new volume 13 image it seems that what evers happening right now is still going on so i dont have high hopes of them going into that story arc till the light novels are done they might go on to animate a few of the side stories that have been done though considering they seem to have quiet a few of them

No idea really like i said i havent read into the light novels much only glanced at pictures but from what i've seen of the new volume 13 image it seems that what evers happening right now is still going on so i dont have high hopes of them going into that story arc till the light novels are done they might go on to animate a few of the side stories that have been done though considering they seem to have quiet a few of them

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they wait for the LN to be finished before they go to that. The side stories are definitely an option for them, though. Just no 16.5 I don't need to see that animated. Of course, since the series is rated T, I doubt they'd do that anyway.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they wait for the LN to be finished before they go to that. The side stories are definitely an option for them, though. Just no 16.5 I don't need to see that animated. Of course, since the series is rated T, I doubt they'd do that anyway.

I thought 16.5 was fan made anyway as for maybe doing the side stories as animated episodes it could be rather interesting im not sure if any of the stories are all that could but still might be interesting to see and even if they didnt do that that are area's from the old light novel volumes they could revisit and animate theres actually a massive section in volume 4 that was skipped out in the fairy dance arc that i wouldnt mind seeing

I thought 16.5 was fan made anyway as for maybe doing the side stories as animated episodes it could be rather interesting im not sure if any of the stories are all that could but still might be interesting to see and even if they didnt do that that are area's from the old light novel volumes they could revisit and animate theres actually a massive section in volume 4 that was skipped out in the fairy dance arc that i wouldnt mind seeing

I'm pretty sure it was released with some of the side stories... From what I've heard, some of the side stories were already in SAO (Sachi, Silica, Liz, etc.), but I'd like to see the rest. Also, if they skipped out some of Fairy Dance, I'd really like to see what that was.

WHAAAAT!!!?

AWESOMENESS!! I can't wait for it to come out! Toonami better get back to airing the show again, after its movie month.

I heard that they're airing it again soon. I wish Toonami uploaded the episodes to their website like they do with Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach... My parents had to cut our DirecTV subscription, so I haven't seen the SAO dub in a long time.

I heard that they're airing it again soon. I wish Toonami uploaded the episodes to their website like they do with Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach... My parents had to cut our DirecTV subscription, so I haven't seen the SAO dub in a long time.

I wish Hulu had dubs of anime. It normally only has around 5 episodes of dub, then only subs. I couldn't find anywhere with high quality versions of the dub online. X_X

Oh well, at least it gets fairly new anime, sometimes around the same time as Crunchyroll.

Anyway, very excited for this when it comes out. I hope it gets put on Hulu ('cause I don't feel like paying for Crunchyroll).

I wish Hulu had dubs of anime. It normally only has around 5 episodes of dub, then only subs. I couldn't find anywhere with high quality versions of the dub online. X_X

Oh well, at least it gets fairly new anime, sometimes around the same time as Crunchyroll.

Anyway, very excited for this when it comes out. I hope it gets put on Hulu ('cause I don't feel like paying for Crunchyroll).

Same, Hulu's no-dub crap gets annoying. :/

Same, Hulu's no-dub crap gets annoying. :/

I know, for a program that does tv shows, it sucks when it comes to anime. Neon Alley does Dubs only, but I think they don't do it like Hulu, for it's more like a tv channel. It makes Crunchyroll the only option. I wish they would include dubs.

I know, for a program that does tv shows, it sucks when it comes to anime. Neon Alley does Dubs only, but I think they don't do it like Hulu, for it's more like a tv channel. It makes Crunchyroll the only option. I wish they would include dubs.

Neon Alley makes you pay, too, which is kinda frustrating. I mean, the only reason I have a Hulu subscription is because my parents wanted one, so I doubt I could get a Neon Alley one off of them without having to pay. I don't have the money for it, either. :/ Crunchyroll and Hulu need to add dubs.