Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gameowner5

is Eraqus Terras father?

I just re-played Terras story in BBS and at the end he said something like "Wasn't it enough with my master- no, my father" or some shit like that.

also, I checked the wiki and found out MArk Hamil is Eraqus' voice actor, thought it was a fun little fact.

I just re-played Terras story in BBS and at the end he said something like "Wasn't it enough with my master- no, my father" or some shit like that.

also, I checked the wiki and found out MArk Hamil is Eraqus' voice actor, thought it was a fun little fact.

Eraqus is LIKE a father, not the real father of Terra :) Also, you're a little late in noticing about Eraqus voice actor xD While Eraqus is dubbed by Mark Hamill, interpreter of Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, Master Xehanort is dubbed by Leonard Nimoy, interpreter of Spock from Star Trek. All of this was requested by Nomura himself, being he a fan of both the Sagas :D

He wasn't "literally" or "biologically" his father, Eraqus just raised Terra as if he were his own son (he literally says that in the beginning of the game) and was always a father-figure for Terra. The line wasn't meant to be taken literally, that's just who Eraqus is to Terra, biologically speaking there is nothing to suggest that he is his offspring.

He can't be Terra's father.  That would introduce family morals.  This game is only about friendship.  No, Terra's father is in some distant world wondering what ever happened to his son.  There's probably dinner at the table waiting for him too.

What is it with everyone on this site and dinner!? Kid leaves his islands, mother, and dinner behind just ONE TIME and he never hears the end of it!  xP  xD

I like how eight different people all responded with the exact same answer when one would have sufficed.

Tis the nature of a forum :)  

At least he was given six different reasons to explain the answer instead of six different reasons why his an idiot for asking that question like some other forums would do.

Now that Lu Xun's comment brought up, I won't judge on your question. But did you play through the entire story carefully? I think the understanding would be better by doing so. Eraqus even said. 

"You are Like a son to me"

"Like" as in Not completely, but treated as such. Just wanted to clarify on that.

I guess he sees him as a "Father" but he's not probably his real father.