Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

KH3D How to preform a 4 hit combo without combo boost.

1. Make sure that you have quick blizz or other commands that are similar to it.

2. when an enemy is near press the A button 2 times.

3. after doing that use quick blizz by pressing the X button.

4. Press the A button one more time and that's how you can do a 4 hit combo without the combo boost. xD

P.S This can also work if you have a four, five, and six hit combo hit combos and it won't hit the enemy if it's in the air.

Edited by Zeldablade7

Well I can perform a 5 hits combo in Re:CoM without using Card Soldier (actually 5 hits combo is even one hit more than it would be with Card Soldier, that makes you reach 4 hits combo  xD )

Interesting. I never knew that you can do that in re:COM.   xD

Quick blizz? Don't you mean quick blitz?

Yes. That's just a typo.

I've known this for a very long time now, and it also applies to Birth by Sleep. It's a nice way to get a little extra damage in. 

And that's why I use it if I want to put in more damage to the enemy. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Interesting. I never knew that you can do that in re:COM.   xD

Yes. That's just a typo.

And that's why I use it if I want to put in more damage to the enemy. 

Ah okay. :)

1. Make sure that you have quick blizz or other commands that are similar to it.

2. when an enemy is near press the A button 2 times.

3. after doing that use quick blizz by pressing the X button.

4. Press the A button one more time and that's how you can do a 4 hit combo without the combo boost. xD

P.S This can also work if you have a four, five, and six hit combo hit combos and it won't hit the enemy if it's in the air.

Never thought about it! :D

1. Make sure that you have quick blizz or other commands that are similar to it.2. when an enemy is near press the A button 2 times.3. after doing that use quick blizz by pressing the X button.4. Press the A button one more time and that's how you can do a 4 hit combo without the combo boost. xDP.S This can also work if you have a four, five, and six hit combo hit combos and it won't hit the enemy if it's in the air.

Stock 3 attack cards, perform a 2 hits combo, activate the sleight rather than using the last attack card ----> done xD

I guess I was so busy button mashing that I didn't realize that you can do things like that.

I guess I was so busy pressing buttons I didn't think of either of these! Edited by VeNate13