Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VeNate13

KHCoM Random Joker Cards

So I'm on 13F and I've reached the key to beginnings room but it's asking for 99 card points or whatever they're called. I don't want to use all my cards to get in there so I need a random joker. Just one problem... I don't have one and I can't find one either. So anyone know if there is a for sure way to get one or are they really just random jokers?

It all comes down to pure luck my son.  That card is a dime a dozen, but fight enough battles and you'll obtain it.  Just remember it's not a common card, so don't be disappointed if it doesn't show up in your first couple of battles.  Or, if you want, get a Roulette Room card and after every victory, choose level 7,8 and 9 cards as much as you can until you have the necessary amount.  When there's a will, there's a way! :D

Am I the only one who expected the batman villain, Joker, in this post?

xD Yes Dawn, I think you were.

But yeah, as Golden Fighter was saying, it's all luck based. Just keep on grinding until you obtain it. At least you get a tonne of experience while doing it! :D

Peace!

As a speedrunner of this game, I can only tell you they are truly random. Doesn't matter what floor, what room, or what strategy you use. Jokers drop randomly after a fight (except the first time you visit Traverse Town). But since you're already in CO, might as well grind there; 20 fights later and you should have enough cards to meet the 99 requirement, assuming average luck.

Try to use roulette map card and aim the highest point card. And yes, tons of research done on joker cards but no specific way to get them, unfortunately. hence, "random" joker. Although I was lucky enough to have 5 at one time lol

So I'm on 13F and I've reached the key to beginnings room but it's asking for 99 card points or whatever they're called. I don't want to use all my cards to get in there so I need a random joker. Just one problem... I don't have one and I can't find one either. So anyone know if there is a for sure way to get one or are they really just random jokers?

You have to be lucky man!