Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Isamu Kuno

KHRecoded Foretellers' Notes from Chi in 2.5?

I was thinking, since Re:Coded is supposed to have two hours of new stuff do you think theyou may also somehow include an official translation of the Foretellers' note as well? Assuming the "new scenes" are more than just even event scenes and boss battles. Not trying to be a downer, I know Yasue saith they were all new, but I'very also seen reports about the interview that seem to lump the two together, saying "new scenes such as battles and events" rather then "new scenesite as well as battles and events".

Anyway, Fortellers' Notes or not? Since they're the only canon part of Chi, they should be included somehow, shouldn't they?

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

It's a mix of both, I'm sure. I doubt the full extra two hours are nothing but fight scenes. Hell, the fight scenes probably aren't even going to be that long. I think Coded has taken a major re-write with regards to this new ReMix. As in, most of the plot has been expanded to the point of near unrecognizability. <--- (That isn't a word.)

As far as the Foretellers' Notes, I don't expect that, but it'd be cool. 

I was thinking, since Re:Coded is supposed to have two hours of new stuff do you think theyou may also somehow include an official translation of the Foretellers' note as well? Assuming the "new scenes" are more than just even event scenes and boss battles. Not trying to be a downer, I know Yasue saith they were all new, but I'very also seen reports about the interview that seem to lump the two together, saying "new scenes such as battles and events" rather then "new scenesite as well as battles and events".Anyway, Fortellers' Notes or not? Since they're the only canon part of Chi, they should be included somehow, shouldn't they?

Seems legit I hope they do.

It could be possible,but the question is,how does a note from the foretellers can be found on jiminy's journal?...

It could very well be one of the forbidden documents Xehanort read when searching for the truth behind the Keyblade War.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno