Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

KH13's Primary Members of Roleplaying

Name: ScottishSkarmoryTitle: Sanctuary of SteelProtagonist Level: Neutral Good

Not to be rude,but you're not qualified to be a Primary Members here yet,since you're a new member.But hey,I'll save the spot for you once you become a full-fledge Roleplayer,so don't worry about it and do your best! :D Edited by Hazimie

Not to be rude,but you're not qualified to be a Primary Members here yet,since you're a new member,But hey,I'll save the spot for once you become a full-fledge Roleplayer,so don't worry about it and do your best! :D

That's cool, thanks anyway.

Three player slots and one villain slot have opened up for Amnesia Games! These slots have been known to go fast, so come quick! Only requirements are that you be an active roleplayer and a decent writer.

Three player slots and one villain slot have opened up for Amnesia Games! These slots have been known to go fast, so come quick! Only requirements are that you be an active roleplayer and a decent writer.

I could try for the villian. >: D

Here's the Roleplaying Tiers on July :

Tier 1

Yuffie Kisaragi

Neko-chan

Joemahon1

Silver Kuroi

DawnofRiku

Tier 2

rikunobodyxiii

IItNeverGetsBetterThanThis

Xeveemon

MDSVeritas

Hazimie

Stardustblade358

Daniel Black

Tier 3

Oathkeeper136

Unto the Abyss

Oblivion 22

The Basic Nerd

Javelin434

So yeah,sorry for those who's surprised by this result.Hope you do your best in the next month! :D

Edited by Hazimie

Muhahahahahahahaaaaa I am still in second.I will aim to be first, no matter what it takessss! Muhaaahaahaaahaaaaaaaaa*cough*UmCongrats everyone, excuse me being evil.

Wait, are the names in the Tiers a separate ranking on their own? I thought it was just a list of names per particular tier.

Here's the Roleplaying Tiers on July :Tier 1Yuffie KisaragiNeko-chanJoemahon1Silver KuroiDawnofRikuTier 2rikunobodyxiiiIItNeverGetsBetterThanThisXeveemonMDSVeritasHazimieStardustblade358Daniel BlackTier 3Oathkeeper136Unto the AbyssOblivion 22The Basic NerdJavelin434So yeah,sorry for those who's surprised by this result.Hope you do your best in the next month! :D

I feel so special cause I'm in tier one. xD

Wait, are the names in the Tiers a separate ranking on their own? I thought it was just a list of names per particular tier.

It was a list of names in particular tier.Plus,by top to the bottom is to show their dedicated work during the RP... :D

Here's the Roleplaying Tiers on July :Tier 1Yuffie KisaragiNeko-chanJoemahon1Silver KuroiDawnofRikuTier 2rikunobodyxiiiIItNeverGetsBetterThanThisXeveemonMDSVeritasHazimieStardustblade358Daniel BlackTier 3Oathkeeper136Unto the AbyssOblivion 22The Basic NerdJavelin434So yeah,sorry for those who's surprised by this result.Hope you do your best in the next month! :D

From second place in Tier 3 to third place in Tier 1 that there is what i'd call a job well done haha thanks for the new position Hazimie