Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Al3x13

Im Talking to Ben Isaac Diskin! + Ben Diskin doing the KH3 trailer lines

Ben Diskin did the KHIII dialogue for us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQPDDyqgkY&feature=youtu.be

I don't know why I expected him to voice this YMX the same why he did in 3D because the character is obviously supposed to be older, but I did. Not that I'm disappointed mind you. On the contrary, he sounded awesome.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I don't know if you told him to say that but did you realize he only said YMX's lines? If only we had a voice actor for YE to fill in the other lines, that'd be cool D: . And no, Mark Hamill would be too old for the character lol. He sounds very cool xD we should all invade his FB and have a whole convo with him lol.

why don't you ask him to dub the new trailer? :D

It would be illegal because he could have signed a NDA contract but fortunately it looks like he didnt cuz he did a line but if he did more Square could've fired him and hire a new voice. people who does voice acting can't tell anyone that they're doing a voice until they get an approval from the people who hired them.if they do tell, a small laser in their head will burn their brains.

That would be illegal on his part

It would be illegal because he could have signed a NDA contract but fortunately it looks like he didnt cuz he did a line but if he did more Square could've fired him and hire a new voice. people who does voice acting can't tell anyone that they're doing a voice until they get an approval from the people who hired them.if they do tell, a small laser in their head will burn their brains.

ohh..I don't know about it, thanks for explaining it to me