Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SageMonsters

My Top New and Returning worlds and summons for Kingdom Hearts III

This Article is about the worlds and Summons i would like to see in Kingdom Hearts III

WORLDS

1. Aladdin and the King of Thieves

2. Mulan II

3. The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

4. Pocahontas

5. Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

6. Frozen

7. Treasure Planet

8. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

9. The Princess and the Frog

10. The Emperor's New Groove

11. Big Hero 6

12. Radiant Garden

13. Twilight Town

14. Keyblade Graveyard

Bonus: Winnie the Pooh (2011)

PARTY MEMBERS

1. Donald Duck

2. Goofy

3. Lightning Farron

4. Aladdin

5. Mulan

6. Jim Hawkins

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

8. Simba

9. Milo Thatch

10. Hero Hamada

11. Elsa

12. Pocahontas

13. Ventus (simular to Riku's role from Kingdom Hearts II)

SUMMONS

returning

1. Stitch

2. Genie

3. Chicken Little

4. Peter Pan & Tinker Bell

new

1. Vanellope von Schweetz

2. Olaf

3. Kenai

4. Baymax

ASSISTANCE

1. Cloud

2. Leon

3. Tifa

4. Yuffie

5. Kristoff

6. Neku

7. Rinoa

8. Pacha

9. Vincent

10. John Smith

11. Honey Lemon

12. Snow

13. Lea

14. Aqua

also I don't know which world Lightning Farron should be a party member in....

leave your comments below and let me know.....

Edited by SageMonsters

I personally don't care for another PoTC themed world.  While I don't mind Aladdin, I would rather a new world than revisiting it again.  While I'd like Black Cauldron I don't think it's popular enough for them to consider including it.  As they made a point of establishing a special bond between Wendy and Peter and with their heaviness on friendship I can't see them doing Return to Neverland where she's basically a background extra.  Also, no Lightning... Finish Cloud's little side story before throwing female Cloud in.  

While there is nothing wrong with any of your selections individually (in fact I'm in support of a majority of your picks), as a group these worlds are bad together. There are too many similar themes for some of these to be in the same Kingdom Hearts game together. A lot of them are also fairly new. The oldest thing you have is The Black Cauldron (1985), and there are still plenty of worlds that would be great that came before it.I'm actually a bit indifferent to the summons you listed, but that's because I really don't use the summons that much. Whether anyone likes it or not, Lighting IS going to be in Kingdom Hearts III, she had too big a presence in the last generation, she is not going to get snubbed in this game.And shame on you for not putting either Tangled or Frozen on your World List lol 

...While I'd like Black Cauldron I don't think it's popular enough for them to consider including it...

While The Black Cauldron was not successful financially or critically, it has both a strong cult following, as well as a unique dark atmosphere that separates it from other Disney features. Compare that to Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, it was not great financially or critically, it currently holds 33% on Rotten Tomatoes, and has a bland look to it. Yet which one made it into the Kingdom Hearts series first?

While there is nothing wrong with any of your selections individually (in fact I'm in support of a majority of your picks), as a group these worlds are bad together. There are too many similar themes for some of these to be in the same Kingdom Hearts game together. A lot of them are also fairly new. The oldest thing you have is The Black Cauldron (1985), and there are still plenty of worlds that would be great that came before it.I'm actually a bit indifferent to the summons you listed, but that's because I really don't use the summons that much. Whether anyone likes it or not, Lighting IS going to be in Kingdom Hearts III, she had too big a presence in the last generation, she is not going to get snubbed in this game.And shame on you for not putting either Tangled or Frozen on your World List lol 

While The Black Cauldron was not successful financially or critically, it has both a strong cult following, as well as a unique dark atmosphere that separates it from other Disney features. Compare that to Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, it was not great financially or critically, it currently holds 33% on Rotten Tomatoes, and has a bland look to it. Yet which one made it into the Kingdom Hearts series first?

Mickey and the Three Musketeers is more well known though, and it involves Mickey Mouse, one of the most prominent characters in the game( and in Disney obviously), I would love to see the Black Cauldron, if you go back to any topic I replied to that asked what world's you'd like to see I'm always listing it, but I've come to the realization it's more than likely one I'll never see, ultimately the worlds and stuff included is decided by CEOs, not developers or designers.  

Tangled and Frozen too. My BAD....

also Lightning could be a party member in Sora's group kinda like how Auron became a party member.... but in either Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, The Black Cauldron, Atlantis or whichever.

Edited by SageMonsters

SageMonsters, I like all your suggestions for worlds, except for #'s 2, 7, 8, and 11. Now, for your returning summon ideas, those first 2 could stay, but I don't know how they could fix/re - use Chicken Little. I don't know about the new summons, except for Bolt, especially B.E.N., who I have no idea who or what that is or wdt movie it's from. While Olaf IS a magic snowman, what really could they make him do? I don't quite know what Vanellope would do either.

That should say what movie it's from.

SageMonsters, I like all your suggestions for worlds, except for #'s 2, 7, 8, and 11. Now, for your returning summon ideas, those first 2 could stay, but I don't know how they could fix/re - use Chicken Little. I don't know about the new summons, except for Bolt, especially B.E.N., who I have no idea who or what that is or wdt movie it's from. While Olaf IS a magic snowman, what really could they make him do? I don't quite know what Vanellope would do either.That should say what movie it's from.

well Vanellope does have her go-Kart,Treasure Planet and Atlantis are good... besides in Atlantis you could ride those Ketak hovercrafts, and in Treasure Planet you can have Jim Hawkins as your party member and ride the Solar Surfers. if not Black Cauldron what then???

My thoughts on the worlds you've picked out.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves. Yes.

Mulan II? Eh, I dunno...I don't think the movie really gives any chance for anything exciting to happen. I mean, in the original, Mulan saves CHINA. In Mulan II, she goes on a date, I guess? I don't know...

Lion King II maybe, but I don't think it'd really work. I mean, KHIII is only a year or so after KHII and Kiara is a full-grown adult in the film so...I don't know. I think that'd be kind of rushed. I mean, yeah, lions don't age like humans do, but still...

The Little Mermaid II. Again, another sequel that really wouldn't make sense. KHIII takes place ONE YEAR after KHII and Ariel was just getting started with her life towards the end of that. Her daughter's, what, like 13 in the movie?

Pirates 2 and 3. Yes, absolutely. Do this.

Hercules. While I'm getting a little sick of the world, it wouldn't hurt to see it again. Although, Hades is basically dead at this point and the lack of James Woods bothers me.

Treasure Planet. That'd be cool.

Atlantis. YES. DO IT.

The Princess and the Frog would be interesting, though I dunno how that'd play out in a Kingdom Hearts game.

The Emperor's New Groove I do very much want to see in a KH game, but I can't really see it working. Although, the concept of turning into animal form would take on a whole new meaning if they were to do it with the potions and whatnot.

Return to Neverland also wouldn't work because of the above reasons, hell, even MORESO. Wendy is like 30 years old during Peter Pan 2.

Radiant Garden I fully expect to see in it's full BBS glory.

Twilight Town is almost a given.

Frozen is a maybe...I kind of want to see it, but I kind of also don't. 

Keyblade Graveyard will probably show up, too.

Winnie the Pooh, yes.

Tron, I WISH would make an appearance, but I really doubt it. They still haven't made a sequel to Legacy and I doubt KH will go any further with it without another movie. Oh, well.

Thoughts on your Summons.

Chicken Little I don't really want or expect to see again, but who knows?

Stitch is probable.

Genie is almost definite.

Vanellope would be friggin' awesome.

Olaf would be...well, he'd be there, I guess.

Bolt...eh.

I completely disagree with B.E.N. Morph should be the summon from Treasure Planet.

I also would really like to see Tinker Bell return as a summon.

Lightning would probably show up in Radiant Garden, but idk.

Edited by Kaweebo

I know Hans is the main villain from Frozen, but if Elsa becomes a boss, will she be blackmailed and threatened by Maleficent into fighting Sora and company????

I would also like to see Sora riding a Solar Surfer in the Treasure Planet world... :biggrin:

Edited by The Granas Girl

I agree with everything on this list besides the princess and the frog. Also in my opinion after kh3d i think it would be really cool if they put Shibuya from twewy in the game.

"New Bosses"

1. Sa'Luk

2. Zira

3. Rourke

4. Scroop

5. John Silver

6. Davy Jones

7. Horned King

8. Dr. Faciller

"Returning Bosses"

1. Maleficent (Dragon Form)

2. Pete