Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

When Kingdom Hearts III is done speculating, which character story mode you'd like to choose?

A. Sora's Story Mode: Sora, Donald and Goofy goes to search for seven guardians of light and "The Key to Return Hearts."

B. Riku's Story Mode: Riku and King Mickey were searching for previous Keyblade wielders.

Or if you want Kairi's story mode, that would be fine.

Sora's Party Members:

• Donald Duck
  • Goofy

Riku's Party Members:

• King Mickey

While choosing story modes, There are world party members you would like for Sora or Riku's story mode.

For example:

Arendelle:

• Anna (Sora's Story)
  • Kristoff (Sora's Story)
  • Elsa (Riku's Story)

A game like Kingdom Hearts III won't have anything like what BBB, or DDD had with it's story line. it just won't. However If we are merely speculating, I'd want to play as Sora, I connect better with him and would much rather see his story line even though his party members (mostly Donald) are the equivalent of dead weight, that in the rare times when they are alive, will heal you just milliseconds after you heal yourself...

I'd like to stick to a single perspective in the single player experience, please.

A game like Kingdom Hearts III won't have anything like what BBB, or DDD had with it's story line. it just won't. However If we are merely speculating, I'd want to play as Sora, I connect better with him and would much rather see his story line even though his party members (mostly Donald) are the equivalent of dead weight, that in the rare times when they are alive, will heal you just milliseconds after you heal yourself...

Actually, Donald and Goofy kick ass if you give them potions and ethers for major battles. Never give them your precious elixirs though.

Nah. I just want Kingdom Hearts III to be focused on Sora like in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. Although it would be cool if it had a Riku story-line too with him being teamed up with Mickey (which is gonna happen anyway).

Peace!

I pick Sora mode, I wouldn't want a Riku mode...Actually... yeah. Get rid of a "Riku mode" all together, keep the game focused on Sora.Yeah, that's much better  :smile:

Well, unless Riku's gonna be a playable character, the game should probably start with Sora. Are you clear with that?

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/74318-having-some-playable-characters-and-party-members/

Edited by Julian Bernardino Ruiz

Well, unless Riku's gonna be a playable character, the game should probably start with Sora. Are you clear with that?

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/74318-having-some-playable-characters-and-party-members/

I don't think either of us are clear, so let's just get on the same page:In Kingdom Hearts III, the one and only MAIN PLAYABLE CHARACTER is going to be Sora. Yes, Nomura has stated that he is CONSIDERING making Riku, Kairi, and Mickey playable, which would make sense considering how many characters there are, however it will only be short instances. Kingdom Hearts III is going to be like Kingdom Hearts II where we temporarily lose control of Sora and played as either Roxas, Mickey, or Riku. Kingdom Hearts III IS NOT going to be like Birth by Sleep or Dream Drop Distance, where we go through the entire story through multiple characters and each of those characters interact with different Disney characters. If there is a Frozen world, then Sora, Donald, & Goofy are going to experience everything and everyone from the movie, while MAYBE hearing rumors of Riku's adventure (similar to the 2nd trip to Land of the Dragons).It's okay to play the "What If?" game, but that doesn't mean you should throw all logic out the window and treat it as fact.Besides, sticking Riku with the struggling broken character is so cliche. I think it would be more fun to switch it up to have the Sora storyline with Elsa and have Riku journey with Anna & Kristoff.

I don't think either of us are clear, so let's just get on the same page:In Kingdom Hearts III, the one and only MAIN PLAYABLE CHARACTER is going to be Sora. Yes, Nomura has stated that he is CONSIDERING making Riku, Kairi, and Mickey playable, which would make sense considering how many characters there are, however it will only be short instances. Kingdom Hearts III is going to be like Kingdom Hearts II where we temporarily lose control of Sora and played as either Roxas, Mickey, or Riku. Kingdom Hearts III IS NOT going to be like Birth by Sleep or Dream Drop Distance, where we go through the entire story through multiple characters and each of those characters interact with different Disney characters. If there is a Frozen world, then Sora, Donald, & Goofy are going to experience everything and everyone from the movie, while MAYBE hearing rumors of Riku's adventure (similar to the 2nd trip to Land of the Dragons).It's okay to play the "What If?" game, but that doesn't mean you should throw all logic out the window and treat it as fact.Besides, sticking Riku with the struggling broken character is so cliche. I think it would be more fun to switch it up to have the Sora storyline with Elsa and have Riku journey with Anna & Kristoff.

That would be great. While Nomura is considering Riku a playable character, will there be second visits in all worlds like KH2?

That would be great. While Nomura is considering Riku a playable character, will there be second visits in all worlds like KH2?

No one on Planet Earth can answer that but Nomura and his clique lmao.

No one on Planet Earth can answer that but Nomura and his clique lmao.

Well, I'm not the only person who wants playable characters (Sora and Riku) (or Kairi if you want her to be playable). They should have a storyline.

Here's an example:

Sora, Donald and Goofy went to look for seven guardians of light and "The Key to Return Hearts."

Riku and King Mickey went to look for previous Keyblade wielders.

I don't want it to be like DDD, a freaking hate that drop system... 

However I would love that after playing the story and finish with Sora a mission, you play Riku for a while.

So what a I mean

Sora finish a quest -> cutscene -> Riku playing/finish a quest -> Cutscene -> Sora playing

For Kairi and Lea, those would be really cool for Tutorial Mission, so that those two learn to be Keyblade Wielders.

Edited by lars1080

I don't want it to be like DDD, a freaking hate that drop system... 

However I would love that after playing the story and finish with Sora a mission, you play Riku for a while.

So what a I mean

Sora finish a quest -> cutscene -> Riku playing/finish a quest -> Cutscene -> Sora playing

For Kairi and Lea, those would be really cool for Tutorial Mission, so that those two learn to be Keyblade Wielders.

It doesn't need to have a drop system. You can switch Sora, Donald and Goofy to Riku and King Mickey after finishing the quest per world.

Edited by Julian Bernardino Ruiz

Interesting idea. But I'd prefer we'd keep everything together and have a sort of DDD style drop in, drop out system where we switch characters out after every so often. 

Do you even play KH3D? I played that too. Riku's the greatest and so is Mickey. In KH3, you have to switch Sora, Donald and Goofy to Riku and King Mickey. Does it need to have a drop system?

Do you even play KH3D? I played that too. Riku's the greatest and so is Mickey. In KH3, you have to switch Sora, Donald and Goofy to Riku and King Mickey. Does it need to have a drop system?

Yeah, it was a while ago when I made that statement and obviously I'm not really for it anymore.

Yup, KH3 will not be as BbS or DDD... But I hope it will be a looooong game.