Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - Official Discussion Topic

I have Twitter send my phone messages and when I saw that I had a new one that said Ruby and Sapphire, I had to double take to make sure that I was reading the message correctly! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! :)

Hmmm, well I am glad to see that we are getting a 3D remake of Pokemon Ruby/Saphire but the trailer felt so underwhelming lol. Everything was so straightforward. But nevertheless, this is a good announcement. Now all we need to be announced is a 3D Remake of Majora's Mask and my life will be complete.

Edited by Tails

Hmmm, well I am glad to see that we are getting a 3D remake of Pokemon Ruby/Saphire but the trailer felt so underwhelming lol. But nevertheless, this is a good announcement. Now all we need to be announced is a 3D Remake of Majora's Mask and my life will be complete.

E3 is next month mate. Haha.

Hmmm, well I am glad to see that we are getting a 3D remake of Pokemon Ruby/Saphire but the trailer felt so underwhelming lol. Everything was so straightforward. But nevertheless, this is a good announcement. Now all we need to be announced is a 3D Remake of Majora's Mask and my life will be complete.

E3 is next month so of course they'll save the actual trailer for E3 and but a teaser for the game now

Now we just need a release date for KH 2.5 HD Remix and KH3.

We'll get one for HD 2.5 ReMIX at E3 most likely, but Kingdom Hearts III's still early in development. Don't expect it until 2016 at the earliest.

E3 is next month so of course they'll save the actual trailer for E3 and but a teaser for the game now

True, so maybe they will show a new trailer + gameplay of it there. But I also hope Nintendo announces a 3D Remake of Majora's Mask.

Okay. Okay. Okay. I'm not sure how to think of this.

I don't really like the Generation 3 Pokemon, and as such...I'm a bit...I don't know. I'm sure I'll get these, but I'm just not...