Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
galeforce92

KH1 New to the Series tips

hello everyone my order of KH 1.5 is coming today/tomorrow and im new to the series and i was wonder if i could get some friendly tips/advise like what diffaculty to start on what weapon stand to give up stuff like that :)

thanks in advanced

i say you start in the the lowest difficulty becouse dragon maleficent is freaking BRUTAL!!!! also give up the sword and take the staff. if you do that then instead of one of your stats being bias towards one of them, they will be all even.

I'm not sure what difficulties are in KHFM, but I'd recommend going with the easiest so you can get a good feel for the game. As for the weapon choices, I'd say go for the sword and give up the staff, like Ben said.  Other advice? When you're asked three questions at the start, select all of the top answers. Those will make you level up faster at the start of the game, which will help a lot. However, around level 40, leveling up should slow down to below the normal speed. The boost at the start will help a newcomer such as yourself a lot, however. Other than that, good luck!

I'm not sure what difficulties are in KHFM, but I'd recommend going with the easiest so you can get a good feel for the game. As for the weapon choices, I'd say go for the sword and give up the staff, like Ben said.  Other advice? When you're asked three questions at the start, select all of the top answers. Those will make you level up faster at the start of the game, which will help a lot. However, around level 40, leveling up should slow down to below the normal speed. The boost at the start will help a newcomer such as yourself a lot, however. Other than that, good luck!

I'd more recommend to do all of the middle questions, as the pace of leveling will feel better flowed.

Also, for the guy above here is a list of what abilities you get when choosing what weapon in the beginning of the game. It might help you pick what you'd prefer to get earlier than others. Don't click on the link if you'd prefer to surprise yourself, though.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/180083-final-mix-ability-guide.html

I'd more recommend to do all of the middle questions, as the pace of leveling will feel better flowed.

Also, for the guy above here is a list of what abilities you get when choosing what weapon in the beginning of the game. It might help you pick what you'd prefer to get earlier than others. Don't click on the link if you'd prefer to surprise yourself, though.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/180083-final-mix-ability-guide.html

I was considering advising that, but I felt that a quicker level up rate at the start would make the original poster able to adjust to the game more easily. It could go either way, honestly.

Well, you are a "Beginner", sooooooooooo.......I'd say play it on PROUD MODE ALL THE WAY!! GO CLUTCH!!!!!!! HARD CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  xD

Kidding. As a beginner, I would recommend "Easy/Beginner" mode. If you want more of a challenge, I would suggest "Normal/Standard" mode. But "Hard/Proud" mode you should avoid at least until you have played the game at least once and you are comfortable with your skills. Plus, on Easy mode, you'll get some abilities and items right at the get-go that will greatly help you in fending off all of those baddies you will be coming across in the future. Also, if you want to level up faster, you should see some strategy guides as to which answers you give when you are asked questions by your friends during the tutorial, your answers will affect your leveling speed. And of course knowing where all of those goodies are throughout the game wouldn't hurt either.

And overall, remember to have fun, which will happen automatically anyway, so yeah, you're covered. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE!!! :D

update my copy came today and i have started with beginner setting i chose sword and gave up magic and my exp gain is set to dawn anyway just completed traverse town and i have been enjoying it :)

thanks for all the advice and tips :D