Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dio Brando

DYK Voice Acting-Kingdom Hearts

Hmm. *watches video*

*processing what just happened* Wow. I already KNEW that Jesse McCartney was in Hannah Montana and The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody. And i already knew about Hayden Panettiere through a song called "I Still Believe" which was for Cinderella III: A Twist In Time. And i already know about Haley Joel Osment through only The Jungle Book II. And i also knew that Christopher Lee was Count Dooku because i watch Star Wars (the original movies, of course).

Edited by PrincessHearts25

Hmm. *watches video*

*processing what just happened* Wow. I already KNEW that Jesse McCartney was in Hannah Montana and The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody. And i already knew about Hayden Panettiere through a song called "I Still Believe" which was for Cinderella III: A Twist In Time. And i already know about Haley Joel Osment through only The Jungle Book II. And i also knew that Christopher Lee was Count Dooku because i watch Star Wars (the original movies, of course).

I already KNEW that you already KNEW about this,but there are some people that might not already KNEW about the stuff mentioned in this video

Hmm. *watches video*

The original movies? The original movies are IV-VI not II & III....

I think she was speaking in spite of the Clone Wars animations.

Funny thing about The Clone Wars, Corey Burton voices Count Dooku in the TV series and DiZ/Ansem The Wise after Kingdom Hearts II.

Tons of people loved it, won awards and got tons of viewers. What of it did you watch?

I've only watched the TV series, never got my hands on the movie. I have no opinion over the movie, but I've watched at least two seasons of the series.

I've only watched the TV series, never got my hands on the movie. I have no opinion over the movie, but I've watched at least two seasons of the series.

I see. Yeah, it wasn't that amazing to start with but once they hit season 3 it started to get really good, they really started to get darker and reveal massive Star Wars secrets. You should really go back to it and finish it off. You're going to miss out on a lot of stuff otherwise.