Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lum

KH2 Kingdom Hearts 2: Is what Demyx says the truth?

Is it true when Demyx say's that they do have hearts before the battlle with Sora

Edited by Shana09

In Dream Drop Distance, Xemnas confirms that Nobodies can form hearts of their ownIn that particular instance, however, I think Demyx was just being his usual random selfIt's very possible Demyx had a heart, but even if he did I don't think he was aware of it

What she said.

What's more interesting though is whether or not Demyx's personality was a ruse or not. Because if he really was that weak-willed, he never would have been strong enough to become a Nobody. I mean, he still could have been quirky and maybe a little lazy, but it's possible that he was a lot more strong and determined than most people might think. Either way though, he's still hilarious!  xD

What she said.

What's more interesting though is whether or not Demyx's personality was a ruse or not. Because if he really was that weak-willed, he never would have been strong enough to become a Nobody. I mean, he still could have been quirky and maybe a little lazy, but it's possible that he was a lot more strong and determined than most people might think. Either way though, he's still hilarious!  xD

My theory is that that was his actual personality, but he wasn't always that weak willed. Somehow, after becoming a nobody, he ended up being crushed by something (emotionally speaking, of course), and has since never recovered.

My theory is that that was his actual personality, but he wasn't always that weak willed. Somehow, after becoming a nobody, he ended up being crushed by something (emotionally speaking, of course), and has since never recovered.

That would be so interesting to see. I really hope we get to focus more on who the later Organization members were someday in the future, as I think we already got enough of a hint with the original eight.

If I remember correctly, don't nobodies remember what it was like to have a heart because of their strong will? Therefore, some of them act like they have hearts either to trick people or fool themselves into thinking they exist. That's what I thought anyway, so Demyx was probably just pretending.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Xemnas and  Xigbar implied what Demyx said to Sora in KH3D.

Sora wondered why did the duo lie to their group. Xigbar explained that gathering a number of empty individuals including himself, having Roxas and Xion slay Heartless with their Keyblades, linking them both and the other 12 to Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts, and giving each member a piece of Master Xehanort's heart, mind, and darkness was Xemnas' true goal for his Organization.

In other words, Xemnas was supposed to turn himself and the other 13 into vessels for Master Xehanort.

I think how half of the Organization worked was that they just sort of forgot that they had no hearts for a time and just acted as normal, but they only really relied on the idea of not having a heart when it came to doing things like harming others and ruining people's lives. It sort of helped justify what they did, but in the end it was all just a ruse, even to them.

The ruse was a ruse.....

IT'S RUSE-CEPTION!!!  :O