Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
blackhammer

KHUX My Kingdom Hearts Theory/Question

If the Kingdom Hearts wiki is to be trusted, on the "Foreteller's Script" page it details the following:

"According to Chirishii, before its creator disappeared, he bestowed his six followers with new names and gave five of them a tome of prophecy. These five followers would become the Foretellers and read the future written in the tome."

I assume Xehanort is a disciple of the sixth follower who did not receive a tome

To be honest I've yet to play Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] so I am in no way an authority on the matter

If the Kingdom Hearts wiki is to be trusted, on the "Foreteller's Script" page it details the following:"According to Chirishii, before its creator disappeared, he bestowed his six followers with new names and gave five of them a tome of prophecy. These five followers would become the Foretellers and read the future written in the tome."I assume Xehanort is a disciple of the sixth follower who did not receive a tomeTo be honest I've yet to play Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] so I am in no way an authority on the matter

your right, but the sixth one hasn't be reveled yet

Animal wise looks like a  Goat with horns to me.  Was gonna say Ram as that was my first thought but I remembered most rams have curled in horns and goats can have straight horns.  You could even say it looks a bit more like the animistic devil (opposed to the versions of the devil where he's a short man or devilishly handsome), then again Goat Symbolism, such as Baphomet which is used in the Satanic Church, sacrificing a scapegoat, both the devil and goats have hooves, etc  "the goat represents the Devil, lust, lubricity and the damned while the sheep symbolizes the saved"

Posted Image

So if it if a goat I think it's fitting.  The random eye also makes me think of the "Third Eye"/sixth sense where he can see into the future and thus have so many back up plans to his fails.  

If the Kingdom Hearts wiki is to be trusted, on the "Foreteller's Script" page it details the following:

"According to Chirishii, before its creator disappeared, he bestowed his six followers with new names and gave five of them a tome of prophecy. These five followers would become the Foretellers and read the future written in the tome."

I assume Xehanort is a disciple of the sixth follower who did not receive a tome

To be honest I've yet to play Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] so I am in no way an authority on the matter

It could also be possible that Xehanort is a direct descendant (or possibly the reincarnation) of the "sixth follower" Edited by Zola

About Xehanort's Keyblade:

In the newly added scenes in 2.5 ReMIX, Young Xehanort does say that Master Xehanort's Keyblade is special, and KHx does have a canon realtion with the main games, so we can assume that, yes, Xehanort is the 6th Foreteller's Disciple's disciple's disciple's...... and so on.... Disciple. Hope this is what it turnsout ot be, though.