•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, and to remove this ad, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Livestreams Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Chatroom
Photo

Do you like to play MMORPGS?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Do you like to play MMORPGS?(49 members have cast votes)

1. Yes. I love them. (7 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Yes, but only if I can pay for it how I like. (6 votes [12.24%])

Percentage of vote: 12.24%

3. Yes, but only if it's free-to-play. (11 votes [22.45%])

Percentage of vote: 22.45%

4. I haven't played many MMOs to give much of an opinion. (14 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

5. Nope, but I'd like too. (2 votes [4.08%])

Percentage of vote: 4.08%

6. Nah, I don't like games like that. (9 votes [18.37%])

Percentage of vote: 18.37%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Sora96

Sora96

That guy who made 153 posts in one day

• Archives Team Leader (+)
  • 14,378 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:50 PM

Do you like to play MMORPGS?

#2 Caity Raindrop

Caity Raindrop

And the more I see the less I like.

• Forum Team
  • 3,868 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:54 PM

I haven't really played many to comment, but if I could be annoyed buying some or had a decent pc I would happily.  I used to play Fiesta Online which is a free-to-play one, but when I got my laptop I stopped using the desktop and it wouldn't run as fast on my laptop so it kinda got forgotten.  

#3 Xamtweth-ReMIXed

Xamtweth-ReMIXed

#1 Goo Goo Dolls Fan on KH13.

• Members
  • 1,657 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:17 PM

I used to. But then I took the arrow to the knee. /shot

I used to play MMORPG, but it nearly took over my life, so I stopped playing them and played good ole' RPG.

#4 itsameluigi1290

itsameluigi1290

It's χ-Blade forgin' time!

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Eh, sometimes. I did enjoy Eden Eternal.

#5 Yellow Flash

Yellow Flash

Fourth Hokage

• Members
  • 3,604 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:02 PM

I like the concept, but there aren't any that I like. All of them boil down to boring grinding missions, and I hate monthly fees, especially if the game makes you pay beforehand anyways. I'd rather just buy the game once at full price and not have to pay again after that.

#6 Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt

First-rate SONIC THE HEDGEHOG Fan

• Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:12 PM

I haven't played enough of those types of games to have an opinion on them. I've only tried a couple in my life, and neither of them were interesting to me.

#7 Ultimus Grid

Ultimus Grid

Mecha-Noise Duo

• Members
  • 532 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 PM

I do if they're free and interest me.

#8 Golden Fighter

Golden Fighter

-Iron Willed Warrior, Inori's Death Scythe-

• Members
  • 2,418 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 PM

Well, I've never played MMORPG's in general, but I have seen and heard of them a lot, and well, I don't like the genre so much.  For one thing, the only way you can play it is if you have an Internet connection.  So what happens if you suddenly lose your Internet?  All your hard earned work and progress will come to a halt, because you won't be able to check anything in the game unless you are online.  That's the biggest turn off for me with MMO's, but well, to those who love them, I say hooray for you. But I really don't see myself playing an MMO, unless I had the chance to play Kingdom Hearts X. :)

#9 xoblivionx13

xoblivionx13

Enjoy the moment. The world ends at your horizons.

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:25 PM

I've only ever really played 2: Pirates of the Caribbean Online and LOTR Online (this one not so much). I really enjoyed POTCO but unfortunately they shut down earlier this year -3- Other than that I'm not much of an MMORPG person.

#10 Dracozombie

Dracozombie

Not a bandicoot anymore

• Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:25 PM

I used to be a huge MMO buff, mainly Ragnarok Online, though for the ones with fees I played on technically illegal private servers.  Eventually they all petered out and only RO was left, and now the times I play it come in sporadic bursts.  Now, spitting in the face of the purpose of an MMO, I make sure to never befriend anyone because my playtime is so infrequent.

#11 Vexoria

Vexoria

I'm SO FLATTERED!

• Members
  • 1,460 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

I love MMOs, but it also depends on which ones we talk about. I like very few at the moment, and they happen to all be F2P.  Sprial Knights, Spirit Tales, and Dragons Nest are pretty cool. 

#12 birthbysleep

birthbysleep

I am who I am because of KH13

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted Today, 05:39 AM

I played Guild wars 2 for a year. (not diehard)

and if i have the money i play final fantasy 14.

but most of time i like to play RPGs

#13 KHSoraKeyBlade

KHSoraKeyBlade

~Setrex of the Nightfall~

• Members
  • 1,064 posts

Posted Today, 06:22 AM

I've played World of Warcraft for a number of years and I recently picked up Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn towards the end of last year. Both are the main reason I love MMORPG's.

I have played a few free-to-play MMORPGs but, I personally don't think much of them.

Even if people complain about a subscription fee for one reason or another I can honestly say I have never had a gaming experience matched by the amount of fun World of Warcraft is with friends. I could spend the day just running around that world with a few friends and it'd never be a dull moment.

Final Fantasy XIV is the same, while I haven't had much time to play it recently, it was a lot of fun playing with my gf and as soon as summer comes around we'll be most definitely jumping back into Eorzea.

#14 ZOBLIVION

ZOBLIVION
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

I started playing Guild Wars 2 again recently and I love it! Looking at MMOs has always made be want to play them, but most require a monthly fee which I can't afford unless I stop buying everything else.