Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What are your thoughts on FINAL FANTASY II?

It was great for me, because I love the leveling system- it let's me choose how strong I can be, and thus making it more fun to do an under leveling challange and more effective, since for exmaple, if I want ok amount of health, but a low strengh, I can do that. (not those challanges with barley any levels stat, however more lower than I should be)

That would be Lightning Returns...at least in my opinion

I haven't played it yet. Thought it looked quite good. Expectations are still low considering it's a part of the XIII saga but FF II was just a huge mess all around for me.

I haven't played it yet. Thought it looked quite good. Expectations are still low considering it's a part of the XIII saga but FF II was just a huge mess all around for me.

It's way worse than that believe me

Play it. The combat system and graphics are great. I personally really enjoyed the story too.

It's way worse than that believe me

Just let him play it then he can give his opinion. I think everyone should play every game in the main series that they can.

The stat grinding made the gameplay unenjoyable for me. I mean... you have to attack your own party members to increase your HP. I wouldn't recommend this game to someone who's trying to get into the Final Fantasy series.

I like Final Fantasy II,it was really fun to play,the soundtrack was great,the story is pretty good and the villain is great,Emperor Mateus is one of my favorite FF villain and the battle system is fun.But I didn't like the level up system and overall its not the best FF game I've played but I enjoyed it.

I like Final Fantasy II,it was really fun to play,the soundtrack was great,the story is pretty good and the villain is great,Emperor Mateus is one of my favorite FF villain and the battle system is fun.But I didn't like the level up system and overall its not the best FF game I've played but I enjoyed it.

This theme was amazing ^_^

I mostly played FF2 for the story....the leveling up system was annoying sure but it was 10000000000 times better than LRFFXIII's leveling up system

Before Final Fantasy XIII, FFII was actually what I considered to be the 'worst Final Fantasy game'. To be fair, though, it's not a bad game. But compared to how the series later evolved, it felt a little cheap. FFI did so much more with the JRPG genre and FFII didn't really fix any of it's problems. (And as pointed out earlier, it even caused some) I think XIII blows it out of the poop water now, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Kaweebo

Before Final Fantasy XIII, FFII was actually what I considered to be the 'worst Final Fantasy game'. To be fair, though, it's not a bad game. But compared to how the series later evolved, it felt a little cheap. FFI did so much more with the JRPG genre and FFII didn't really fix any of it's problems. (And as pointed out earlier, it even caused some) I think XIII blows it out of the poop water now, but that's just my opinion.

I think the problem with 2 is that it didn't age well compared to other entries in the series....though at least the later versions were much better

Am i the only one who actually likes FFII?

its one of my fav FF's. before I knew how the stat system worked id love playing it.after learning its  not as enjoyable but I still play it and grind the way I used to

This theme was amazing ^_^

I mostly played FF2 for the story....the leveling up system was annoying sure but it was 10000000000 times better than LRFFXIII's leveling up system

The Rebel Army theme is legendary,its definitely the best music of the game.