Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Would you prefer if KHIII were released before KH HD 2.5 ReMIX?

Would you prefer if KHIII were released before KH HD 2.5 ReMIX?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer if KHIII were released before KH HD 2.5 ReMIX?

• Yes, I would!
    • Nope. It just wouldn't be the same!
    • Not really sure...
    • I wouldn't really care... As long as they kept their promise of a KH game per year.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Considering how much I know about the production of the games, never going to happen. So not really a concern.

I want them to make KH3 awesome so I am perfectly fine with waiting as long as they need to complete the game. This won't take as long as ff15, as far as I know it was the ps3 tech not being up to par for what they needed to make the game how they wanted. The ps4 seems more than capable to handle the game play and visuals. I expect them to annonce ff15 release date soon, maybe for a release next year.

I hope 2.5 has a collectors editon with lots of collectibles. That survey got me excited about maybe us getting one, it would be awesome to get a wayfinder with the game!

It shouldn't take that much longer for 2.5 so, why have another game rushed, I'd rather not have it, I mean 1.5 and 2.5 are like the road to Kingdom Hearts III to build up suspense, and 2.5 doesn't come after the #3 so what would be the point

if someone brought kh3 from the future and distributed it to the world, i'd gladly play it. but despite that, i probably wouldn't be able to play it because im currently saving for a ps4

Why put a reMix that will bring you up to speed (bar DDD) with the plot, have 2 of the best games in the series (BBS was the best for me, but KH2FM will probably tie when I play it) after it's concluding game of the saga?  It's like eating your dessert because your main course.