Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kingdom Of Me

KHRecoded Voice actors for coded?

They've finished voicing the cut senes in Japan. What we don't know yet is if they finished the voices for the English version... I don't think so. So I was thinking because I remembered in 1.5's remix cut senes there are ones that awkwardly have no voice, (Riku landing in Hollow Baston, and him in the wayward to dawn(or whatever)) Also to note the Unknown boss battle where they took sound clips for Sora, Donald, and Goofy. My point is SE is trying very hard to keep the voices the same, picking no voice then older ones, because HJO and uh.......*draws blank*.... can't do the voices anymore, (as proven in Re:COM where Sora sounds kind of...older) but I don't know what'll they will do for Re:Coded since Data!Sora (Is that right?) Is based on the 14yo Sora, will they have HJO or will they have a 14yo sound alike? Also I don't know how they did it in DDD because I've yet to play that game.

Edited by Oblivian474

It'll be Haley again. Square isn't concerned whether or not he can still pull it off, changing the voice actor would only make some fans angry. Besides, I don't really care at this point, I think he's doing a great job! I do think that the final mix cut scenes will get voice overs in English!  

I don't see the problem, because Sora is voiced by Haley Joel Osment in Re:coded's few cutscenes already and there he obviously is older and sounds like he did in Re:CoM. Yeah, it is weird somehow, but I don't care that much, because I prefer his deeper voice over his child voice anyway. They also did it like this in KH3D.

In the end, all games whether they are about young or older Sora, have the same kind of voice, except the first game. So even though it was there first, I'd rather call that the "outsider" than the other games, because they are the majority.

They've finished voicing the cut senes in Japan. What we don't know yet is if they finished the voices for the English version... I don't think so. So I was thinking because I remembered in 1.5's remix cut senes there are ones that awkwardly have no voice, (Riku landing in Hollow Baston, and him in the wayward to dawn(or whatever)) Also to note the Unknown boss battle where they took sound clips for Sora, Donald, and Goofy. My point is SE is trying very hard to keep the voices the same, picking no voice then older ones, because HJO and uh.......*draws blank*.... can't do the voices anymore, (as proven in Re:COM where Sora sounds kind of...older) but I don't know what'll they will do for Re:Coded since Data!Sora (Is that right?) Is based on the 14yo Sora, will they have HJO or will they have a 14yo sound alike? Also I don't know how they did it in DDD because I've yet to play that game.

The scenes that had no English voices in 1.5 also didn't have voices in the Japanese version.

Did you know in the Japanese Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on Kingdom Hearts 1, the Japanese voices were actually unsynced with the characters mouth movements, this meant if you inserted the English voices in, they would be completely synced up, which meant it was the English version with Japanese Voices essentially 

The final mix cutscenes from 1.5 had no voices in the Japanese version either, so why should they even dub them anyway? And the reason they recycled the old voice of Sora in the secret boss cutscene was beause it would be really awkward if he suddenly sounds older, but in the next cutscene younger again.