Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AuraAce

KH2 Sanctuary/Passion secret message?

Guys, i just found something that was hidden beneath ours noses for a very long time. I think there is something Square is trying to hide from us, a secret message hidden within Sanctuary/Passion, the opening intro song to Kingdom Hearts II. If you play the song backwards you will hear an alternate set of lyrics, here they are, i will provide an analysis on what some of these mean.

I need more affection than you know
Yeah, I was him
Some one now, turn it down
Why?
He was Ansem, he was Ansem

Wasn't it easy?
Yeah, I was him
We all three grew
My Hero was Ansem, My Hero was Ansem

And now you shall sleep
And it was real, and I never knew it
(close it)
And now I can't close it
It finally slips
I hate emotion
I need true emotions

I need true emotions
I will not destroy them
So many ups and downs

Wasn't it easy?
Yeah, I was him
We all three grew

And now you shall sleep
Yeah, it was real, and I never knew it
(closing hurry)
Even we still laugh, we shall be back

Yeah, and I was him
We all three grew

Yeah, it was real, and I never knew it
I need more affection than you know...

Namine, sorry

I see, but now it went away

The Mirror; Put your rights against the mirror, forward and far

You are meant far off against the mirror that has your rights

Ok now for the analysis. We will start off with "He Was Ansem" Which might possibly be talking about Terra and Riku both ending being part of Ansem as Ansem is the adult version of Terra and obviously as we all know, Riku let Ansem take him over in KHI. Now "We All Grew Three" This eludes to the 2 main groups of the games. Sora, Riku and Kairi And Ventus, Terra and Aqua. "My Hero was Ansem" Very nice choice of words Square. I think this is talking about Sora and Ventus both looking up to Riku and Terra as an idol, with them turning into Ansem later on. "Even we still laugh, we shall be back" I think this might be talking about Terra, Ventus and Aqua all being in turmoil but still laughing as they know they will all be back together.

"Namine, sorry

I see, but now it went away

The Mirror; Put your rights against the mirror, forward and far

You are meant far off against the mirror that has your rights" This is the speech from Sora at the start of the intro in reverse, here i think he is talking to Namine, telling her not to let the Organisation get the better of her as she does have rights and she needs to enforce them against "The Mirror" I don't know for certain if this means Sora or Xion or Kairi. That you will need to help decide for me.

That's what i thought, i was just curious because some parts in Sanctuary are just a bunch of gibberish like skershonup? Well. That's what it sounds like which is actually I need more affection than you'll know. Yeah.

The backwards version isn't really a secret.  They deliberately put lines in backwards to the original so when you played it backwards you heard those lines right.  The line "I need more affection than you know" (the name of the backwards version too) is in the original 9 times.  The other lines just sound like some worlds, vaguely, some more than others.

It's like if you listen to I'm Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die and listen for different worlds you'll hear it cause you're listening for it