Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joker

KH1 censored kh1

a friend ill call him by his online name Zora NG  showed me a LP of kh1 where they use codes and stuff. remember Kairi on the first day of Destiny Islands. if u use walk through walls or some other code and get under Kairi and look up her skirt there will a blurred effect. Square knew that someday someone was going to use cheats and discover that.

Edited by Big Boss

Nothing is blurred in the character model. Don't see why it would be. It's not like she didn't have any sort of underwear underneath the skirt.

Posted Image

Even if its not in the model itself, it still is there. I've seen the video, and even tried in HD collection, and it stills is there. May just be a placement.

I need to see this for myself for uh... Confirmation purposes. Yeah, let's go with that xD

Zora told me that the video is called ''Lets Break Kingdom Hearts'' by Entheorgnial. (which btw do u play Elsword?

a friend ill call him by his online name Zora NG  showed me a LP of kh1 where they use codes and stuff. remember Kairi on the first day of Destiny Islands. if u use walk through walls or some other code and get under Kairi and look up her skirt there will a blurred effect. Square knew that someday someone was going to use cheats and discover that.

I knew you could see Selphie's panties when she was sitting on the bridge (the second day I think)

Is this true?

Yes it's true.

She wears a skort, there are leggings under the skirt, there is no reason to blur it. Now KH2 on the other hand.......

But they do have blurred it, I watched the video and I can confirm it.