Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

Text Kingdom Hearts IV The Extreme Purifier

Hey guys, so I came up with this story the other day and I wrote Chapter 1 so far. Please leave a comment if you liked this chapter or not.

Enjoy!

This idea originally came from HMK and Skyward wing from this video, so don't tell anyone that I came up with it.

Chapter 1-Preparation

Spero was finally ready with his studying on the Second Keyblade War.

“Just a few more weeks and I’ll finally get to do my Mark of Mastery Exam. I’ll be just like Dad.”

Spero was a 16 year old boy with brown hair and very bright blue eyes. Ever since he saw his father’s mighty weapon, known none other than the Keyblade, he was inspired to be just like him; helping others, slaying monsters and look awesome with armor. He has been training under the great Master Aqua for almost seven years and he’s been waiting for this exam for his entire life. His father specifically chose her as his Master to train him, saying that she is full of hope, courage and sacrifice.

He had such great friends, his best friend being Amare, who happened to be the daughter of Master Aqua. Amare had blue hair and blue eyes, but what she liked about her most was her smile. She was a very resourceful and helpful girl, much like her mother, but she was strong and a bit impatient, very similar to her father. She was very inspiring and looked up to her parents, both who fought in the second Keyblade War with Spero’s Dad against Master Xehanort and his organization.

“You’d think that studying a great war that my Mum and Dad took part in would be easy,” said Spero as he was getting ready for bed. “I mean they literally fought thousands of Heartless and Nobodies!”

Suddenly, Spero saw his bedroom windows fly open and watched Amare fly into his room landing with a roll. He was very happy, yet frightened to see her.

“You forgot the Unversed, genius,” said Amare with a small chuckle afterwards.

“Amare, what are you doing here and why did you just fly into my room, when you could have just….” He suddenly realized without finishing his question that Amare was wearing a Master’s armor, without the helmet.

“Where did you get that armor? I thought Master Aqua, sorry, your mum said that we could only get armor until we passed the exam.”

This?” said Amare, “I, uh, borrowed it!”

“You mean you stole it?”

“Ok fine. I found this hidden in your castle. Turns out it’s my mum’s old armor.”

“How did you get it though? There’re guards all around the place!”

“I know you’re Dad’s King of Radiant Garden, but he’s gotta hire better guards. I simply used my sleep spell on them.”

“I’m glad I have you as a friend Amare,” said Spiro. “We’d make the perfect team.”

Amare raised her eyebrow and asked, “Why’s your face all red?”

Spiro was confused. He didn’t know what to say, he wasn’t just going to tell her right there and then.

“I, um, wasn’t feeling good recently. I’ve been getting a lot of headaches.”

Amare then smiled and said, “Well, you better get well soon Prince Spiro” He really got annoyed when anyone called him that. Amare started walking towards the window and before she jumped out she said, “By the way, if you’re gonna try and trick people, you’re gonna have to do better than that.” As she jumped out, she started laughing.

“So much for keeping secrets,” said Spiro as he got into bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Tell me what you saw again,” said the commander of the army Riku.

“I’m telling you! I saw him!” replied the second in command Lea. “I was scouting the woods when I thought I saw Sora with a black coat on, but as soon as he saw me, he ran away! I chased after him and when I finally got a good glimpse, I realized that it wasn’t Sora. He had black hair and golden eyes. It must have been Vanitas!”

“Last we saw him,” replied Riku “was at the Keyblade Graveyard with the rest of the seekers of darkness. He ran away with a few others after Sora defeated Xehanort. After all these years he’s finally come back. Do you think he’s up to something?”

“I don’t know,” answered Lea “But there must be something going on. Should we tell Sora?”

“Not now. He’ll get over protective of his son. You got it memorized Lea?”

“Hey, that’s my line!”

Here's the link to chapter 2:http://kh13.com/forum/topic/72294-kingdom-hearts-iv-the-extreme-purifier-chapter-2/

Edited by Master Eraqus

this is so good my friend...i would love that story...But in kingdom hearts iv as nomura said sora will be the protagonist and a new person the adagonist...vanitas is an old person unfortunately..

this is so good my friend...i would love that story...But in kingdom hearts iv as nomura said sora will be the protagonist and a new person the adagonist...vanitas is an old person unfortunately..

I know, I just wanted to use my imagination. In this story, Vanitas is not the main antagonist, just to let you all know. Thank you by the way.

Edited by Master Eraqus