Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nweintraub

Image Every KH fan's nightmare.

Seriously, it scares me more than Vanitas or Xehanort or Marluxia's last moment does.

Posted Image

I think this is what would have happened if Master Xehanort succeeded to shoot another one of his hearts at Sora while he was unconscious, & "Leaxel" failed to save him.

I dunno about you, but my worst KH nightmare is KH3 never getting released or sucking balls.

Saaaaaaaaaame.

My worst nightmare is hoping for KH news every day, and then not getting it  :dry:

That's not a nightmare, it's an unfortunate reality.

My worst kh nightmare is if sokai ever become canon. And NO it's not my nightmare because it's my notp. It's my nightmare because it would cause war in the fandom.

And wonderland. Wonderland is hell.

My nightmare is dying before getting to fully play through Kingdom Hearts III's story

This is a very REAL fear of mine, actually...

My worst kh nightmare is if sokai ever become canon. And NO it's not my nightmare because it's my notp. It's my nightmare because it would cause war in the fandom.And wonderland. Wonderland is hell.

I... Well... Hmmm..... You do have a point. Yaoi fans are known to be the deadliest xD

This is a very REAL fear of mine, actually...  I... Well... Hmmm..... You do have a point. Yaoi fans are known to be the deadliest xD

My point. Even other yaoi fans won't be all that safe.Yaoi fans will TURN on other yaoi fans. I'm dead serious.

Actually no, I love anti form and stuff. That looks silly and not like a real darkness form.

My nightmares:

Not having sora/kairi experience angst

Not having Kairi fight with Sora and the others

Kh3 sucking

Sokai not becoming canon

My point. Even other yaoi fans won't be all that safe.
Yaoi fans will TURN on other yaoi fans. I'm dead serious.

Woah

You have an awesome point

Silly person who made this thread......Me and my over obsession with riku are what all sane KH fans fear.

You Got To Get That Memorized Already :D

You got it <3