Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

What clothes do you want to see with Sora in KH3?

I always wondered what square enix was planing do to with Sora because they mentioned that they're going to change Sora's clothes in KH3. What do you think Sora should wear in KH3? Comment below.

A tube top and a mini skirt, with high heel boots

Jk

I don't care really. I kinda want him in red and black. Blue and black will be cool too. But overall I don't care.

Edited by Xora98

So long as he's actually wearing clothes I think that's all that truly matters

And the large number of fan-girls fantasizing of Sora not actually wearing clothes suddenly came crashing through the wall. xD

As long as it's either his Kingdom Hearts II outfit or something resembling that but different, I'm fine either way. As long as he doesn't look 14 years old again, I'm ready to start moving on from his childlike appearance already! >.<"

And the large number of fan-girls fantasizing of Sora not actually wearing clothes suddenly came crashing through the wall. xD

As long as it's either his Kingdom Hearts II outfit or something resembling that but different, I'm fine either way. As long as he doesn't look 14 years old again, I'm ready to start moving on from his childlike appearance already! >.<"

me too. I didn't like it when Sora looked younger in DDD.

It won't be his Kingdom Hearts II outfit. We already know this. So for those of you who want that, its not happening. It may still be there at the beginning of the game kinda like the beginning of KH2. Nomura said awhile ago that they were working on his new outfit and stuff so we definitely know it's a new one.

me too. I didn't like it when Sora looked younger in DDD.

It's not that I don't like his younger form. I really do like it, and I've been fine with it in the last few games so far. But we've been exposed to that form for so long that it's starting to get tiring. It's like every numerical installment of Kingdom Hearts is allowed to show a new age progression for Sora, or at least a change in appearance, but everything else has to stick to his first form in order to keep familiarity in the handheld title. I'm fine with playing as young Sora more than once, but from this point on can we at least reuse older Sora to death until it's time to advance his age by another year?

I still want him to look like this;

Posted Image

Oh look, if it isn't Valor Form Sora! When did you get here? lol X3

I'd love for a new outfit in Kingdom Hearts 3, but his clothes from Kingdom Hearts 2 are the least used in the other games, so I would at least appreciate it if he would wear his KH2 outfit for the first quarter of the game, for nostalgia's sake, and then he can change his wardrobe. But yeah, a new outfit would be badass. :)

I always wondered what square enix was planing do to with Sora because they mentioned that they're going to change Sora's clothes in KH3. What do you think Sora should wear in KH3? Comment below.

I think his new outfit is going to truly blow us away. I mean, Nomura has to top his KH2 outfit, which will be a challenging task to accomplish without some sort of wow-factor. He's going to make KH3 an experience to remember so I would be expecting something completely bad ass.

I just want to see the armor incorporated into his outfit like the characters in birth by sleep. Same for Riku, Kairi, and Axel/Lea.

It will be fun to see them all in new clothing, especially Axel/Lea.

I think I'll be happy so long as Sora isn't wearing his KH1 outfit.   Last we saw, it was getting pretty tiny on him. : P

Seriously now, I don't have a major opinion.  Almost all of Sora's outfits thus far have been pretty cool, and I'll be excited to see what they come up with.