Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ghost

People Who...

Hi! Not sure why I'm doing this and if it already exists I am so sorry, just baleet this thread buuuut yeah xD

The point is to say something like "people who... ______" and then post some sort of gif or picture, don't matter what it is, sort of like what your reaction to that is.

My example to start it off,

'People who have a cosplay wig I really want

Posted Image'

Now you can do anything, ranging from "People who eat all my food", to "People who go through the wrong door", etc. Note, these can be in a positive or negative light. Have fun!

People who dare to damage my DVD's or video game discs after I take delicate and careful care of them make me look like this:

Posted Image

So I shall warn you now.  Never, and I mean never, damage my DVD's or game discs, for if I see a single scratch due to your carelessness, there will be blood!

Before mine: I work for a fast food restaurant called Steak 'n Shake. I'm pretty sure I made about 1,000 burgers/hotdogs/bullshit you name it during my 4p.m.-1a.m. shift. At 11:30 at fukcing night, literally 350 people in MULTIPLE parties of TWENTY walked in the dining room at the same time WHILE BEING WRAPPED AROUND THE ENTIRE BUILDING FOR THE DRIVE THROUGH AT 20+ CARS. Oh, and I'm on grill by MYSELF.

FOR PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON ORDERING THE ENTIRE FUKCING MENU IN THE DRIVE THROUGH WHILE KNOWING HOW BUSY WE ARE:

Posted Image

This is the only thing in the world that gets me this mad.

Edited by King.Mickey

Before mine: I work for a fast food restaurant called Steak 'n Shake. I'm pretty sure I made about 1,000 burgers/hotdogs/bullshit you name it during my 4p.m.-1a.m. shift. At 11:30 at fukcing night, literally 350 people in MULTIPLE parties of TWENTY walked in the dining room at the same time WHILE BEING WRAPPED AROUND THE ENTIRE BUILDING FOR THE DRIVE THROUGH AT 20+ CARS. Oh, and I'm on grill by MYSELF.

FOR PEOPLE WHO INSIST ON ORDERING THE ENTIRE FUKCING MENU IN THE DRIVE THROUGH WHILE KNOWING HOW BUSY WE ARE:

Posted Image

This is the only thing in the world that gets me this mad.

Wow, I cant wven imagine what that must be like e_e my heart goes out to you being able to endure that.

People who dare to insult the Kingdom Hearts series without ever having played it or heard of it make me say this:

Posted Image

If you dare tell me that Kingdom Hearts sucks, you will be dead not only to me, but to an entire army of Kingdom Hearts fans that will shake their heads in disappointment at you! >.<

People who played Kingdom Hearts 3D probably had the same reaction I did fighting Young Xehanort, which is pretty much this:

Posted Image

God, you don't know how much my jaw dropped when he said "Time Stop"  It made me panic and pretty much cuss as I died a few minutes after he put rewind on the battle and killed me.  Then for the next few tries, I hated him with a passion.  But even though Young Xehanort is a butthole, he's still one of my favorite villains. :')

People who played Kingdom Hearts 3D probably had the same reaction I did fighting Young Xehanort, which is pretty much this:

Posted Image

God, you don't know how much my jaw dropped when he said "Time Stop"  It made me panic and pretty much cuss as I died a few minutes after he put rewind on the battle and killed me.  Then for the next few tries, I hated him with a passion.  But even though Young Xehanort is a butthole, he's still one of my favorite villains. :')

omg yeah but honestly kh always pulls this kinda crap so i wasnt too surprised. i was so busy admiring his powers/fighting style (cause like seriously, how cool was it), that i didnt really care when he'd kill me xD