Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SirBuckford

KHCoM Is Theater Mode in this version of Re:CoM?

Hi!  First off, you may notice I'm new.  I've been reading the forums on this site for a long time, and I've decided to contribute. :)

Anyway, I have 1.5 ReMIX but have not yet finished Re:CoM and am curious to whether or not the game still has it's Theater Mode like the PS2 version.  I ask this because on the main menu, I believe "Back" is in place of where it was in the original Re:CoM once you complete it.

I'm curious to know because if Theater Mode got scrapped for this version of Re:CoM, I'm concerned about KH2FM's Theater Mode being scrapped in 2.5 ReMIX.

There were no changes to Re:Chain of Memories with the exception of the cards you unlock from completing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix/Kingdom Hearts II which were replaced with ones from 358/2 Days.

Theatre Mode is still there, don't worry.

Theater Mode should become available after completing the game. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm curious to know... where on the menu does it appear once it's unlocked?  Since "Back" takes its spot from the original, I've been wondering where it goes.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm curious to know... where on the menu does it appear once it's unlocked?  Since "Back" takes its spot from the original, I've been wondering where it goes.

Between Load Game and Back.