Sora's Reaction

I honestly don't know,

He could be shocked and worried about her safety,

Surprised and happy for her,

Maybe eager to teach her,

Excited to fight alongside her,

Or maybe awkward.

I can't get into the mind of Sora on this one, haha

Better prepare for a shocked expression.  Sora told her back in KH1 not to get involved because it was too dangerous for her.

Then again... Sora will probably decide to test her capabilities with a small mock duel.  The two of them will be giggling amongst each other, and Riku will be the background shaking his head.  Donald and Goofy will be making a bet over who would win, and King Mickey will be giggling along.  Yen Sid would just smile.

i hope they put this in the game  :3

Better prepare for a shocked expression.  Sora told her back in KH1 not to get involved because it was too dangerous for her. Then again... Sora will probably decide to test her capabilities with a small mock duel.  The two of them will be giggling amongst each other, and Riku will be the background shaking his head.  Donald and Goofy will be making a bet over who would win, and King Mickey will be giggling along.  Yen Sid would just smile.

And Lea would just chuckle at the show.

Maybe shocked, and a bit upset I'm guessing. He did want her to stay behind many times before so who knows

Better prepare for a shocked expression.  Sora told her back in KH1 not to get involved because it was too dangerous for her.

Then again... Sora will probably decide to test her capabilities with a small mock duel.  The two of them will be giggling amongst each other, and Riku will be the background shaking his head.  Donald and Goofy will be making a bet over who would win, and King Mickey will be giggling along.  Yen Sid would just smile.

I agree that in KH1 he didn't want her to fight but in KH2 he let her fight alongside him and told her she did a good job fighting the heartless. I don't think he'll be that surprised. He almost let her fight Xemnas with him and the others...

she lacks experience she'd only get in the way of sora & riku's ultimate teamwork ( the 13 swords techniqe) i SOOOO hope she dosnt steel sora or riku's moves

Sora's always had faith in Kairi, I think. ("You guys, me, Riku and the King. With the five of us--I mean, the six of us--there's nothing we can't handle, right?" And I think that he'd be glad that: A) She'll be able to defend herself now. B) Won't be kidnapped by being left alone again or something. And C) That she'll finally get to see the worlds, too.

Also, there's a chance that Sora's even the one who told Yen Sid that Kairi could wield a Keyblade, as Yen Sid said to Kairi, "It has come to my attention that you, too, can wield a Keyblade." See? He didn't know before someone brought it to his attention. Now, we know from the secret ending by Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy's shock that it wasn't them. Lea didn't even know Kairi can wield, so it has to have been Sora that told him, right?

I mean, in this line in KHII, Sora seems to recognize that Kairi can stand on her own somewhat. "You are different, Kairi, but I'm just glad you're here," which is his response to seeing her fight some Heartless and Saïx's, "She doesn't need you anymore," line. And even in KH1, you know that Sora wanted to take Kairi with him to save Riku, but at that time thought she was too inexperienced. I don't think that's the case now.

Especially since he knows how much danger she'll be in from Xehanort, I can easily see Sora--after learning that the Princesses will be targeted again--telling Yen Sid that they should bring Kairi in to train. But that's just my opinion:)

I do think he'll be reluctant to hurt her, though, should they spar. And I definitely don't think he'll want her on the frontlines (and get very protective of her, and vicious, should someone try to hurt her), but still.

Edited by DenizenofTwilight