Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
awesomeinmyworld

Why Donald annoys me.

Donald is lovable and he's awesome, and he's a great source of comedic relief along with Goofy.  The only thing that annoys me about Donald is that in ReCom he uses spells to heal the Organization members I'm fighting!  I dread using Donald against Axel for fear of him using Fire to heal him, Blizzard for Vexen and Thunder for Larxene.  So yeah, that's the only thing that annoys me about him. xD

Edited by Golden Fighter

Harsh much folks. 

Donald has been a short tempered, selfish character since his birth long before a lot of our own let alone before the creation of KH and it's also the core of his humor. 

Dude, you can't go wrong with Donald. 

Posted Image

Donald dies, all, the freaking, time.

So true! My first FM file (now deleted) he took hits and KOed quite easily but as he leveled up he got much better and in both it and my new primary file he is always healing me just as I heal myself! 

Donald dies, all, the freaking, time.

So true! My first FM file (now deleted) he took hits and KOed quite easily but as he leveled up he got much better and in both it and my new primary file he is always healing me just as I heal myself! 

Sharing Potions and Ether's are key to survival. Mostly during boss battles and forced Heartless fights. Donald and Goofy aren't very helpful otherwise. If you're afraid of wasting items, you'll never be a good pal to these two.

You're just jealous of Donald's swag.

That seems like something multiple people do in Kingdom Hearts, I think I remember Hayner, Pence and Olette doing the same thing to Roxas (thinking he was crazy). It's just a friend's way of showing that they care :3