Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikunobodyxiii

Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: Vanguard II RP

(And so we return. If you would like to join up, please do so here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/70174-kingdom-hearts-vanguard-ii-sign-ups-and-discussion/ )

{Disney Castle, exterior}

Even, Somebody of Vexen, moved to follow Severa to engage ENCOM Programs, but yelled out in pain as something hit him from behind. He fell forward, a dart sticking out of his back. More programs crowded around, trying to hem Severa in. A red dot appeared on Severa's chest.

"Drop your weapon and surrender." A voice yelled out from the same direction the laser beam. "Or die here and now. Your choice."

More laser beams aimed at Severa.

{Disney Castle, interior}

Master Aqua took her old Keyblade from Luna. She took in a deep breath and smiled.

"It is good to have this back, thank you." She said, closing her eyes for a moment.

She reopened her eyes and nodded to Luna.

"We had better arrange a way to get wounded in here for us to heal. Maybe a few of the Guardians could-"

"Dilan to all available forces." The former Xaldin said via a wall mounted radio. "Evacuate! Repeat, evacuate! Four more capital ships warping in!"

Aqua gave the wall radio a shocked look.

"What is this?" She hissed and made for the door.

Before she got to it, it exploded inward with Dilan flying backwards and landing in a heap in the infirmary. From the out of the dust and debries, a man in a suit shot in and wrapped an arm around the stunned Aqua's neck, putting a blade to her neck. Four more people in suits came in and pointed various weapons at the Guardians.

"Don't try anything, Keybladers." The one who had Aqua growled. "We of the Ulthor know how to beat your cursed weapons."

In the ensuing silence, there was a metallic ping. The Ulthor agent in the back flipped a coin and caught it. A tallish man with short cut blond hair, goatee and with a number of ear piercings, he noted what it had landed on and put it away. A playing card appeared in his hand and he threw it at the agent holding Aqua captive. As soon as the card hit, the man holding Aqua turned into a card.

{Twilight Town, Old Mansion}

Elenar, formerly Larxene, managed to dodge out of the way of the energy blasts coming in from the digital battle cruise in the sky. Most of the young Keyblade wielders gathered at the old mansion were not so lucky and were thrown by the blast and killed. One lucky Wielder was snatched by Zion and Xion before the duo with their new patient disappeared in a flash of Light. As the smoke cleared, Aeleus (Somebody of Lexaeus) groaned and tried to get up.

Elenar readied herself to added some lightning to Celas's Duel Ragnoraks against the ship, but saw a red dot on the back of Celas's back.

"Look out!" She yelled and jumped in between Celas and where the beam was coming from, erecting a Barrier in the blink of an eye. There was a loud bang and Elenar was thrown back, hitting Celas. The Savage Nymph crumpled to the ground, blood trickling out of the corner of her mouth. For a moment before it faded, there was a neat little hole in Elenar's barrier.

Above, the capital ship rearmed its weapons for kill shots, but was hit by a beam from one of the mansion's 2nd story windows. The ship crackled with energy as its guns started moving erratically.

"Get inside!" Ansem the Wise yelled from the 2nd story window as he tossed out a smoking device he had just coupled together. "It will be back online in seconds!"

Over the the city proper, more capital ships warped in over hand and started landing Program troops, causing panic and confusion from the general populace.

{The Castle That Never Was}

Old Master Xehanort looked over his Organization with pride. He was beginning the final stages of his plan. The puny Lights would not be able to rest dancing to his tune.

"Friends" he called out in his cracked voice. "Soon, all our work will come to fruition, and Kingdom Hearts will be-"

The old man's speech was cut short as a massive explosion shook the castle, tossing some of the 13 Darknesses out of their seats.

"What was that?" Master Xehanort demanded as he pulled himself back into his normal sitting position.

Xigbar teleported back to his chair after he left to see what was going on.

"It's ENCOM ships opening fire on the castle." The one eyed sharpshooter reported. "I thought you said they couldn't come into our world."

Master Xehanort's face hardened.

"My Darknesses, prepare to defend the Castle." He ordered.

{Traverse Town}

Three figures in dark suits stood on top of the Gizmo Shop in Traverse Town, crowding around a small computer they had set up.

"Are you sure the Doctor said this would work?" A tall blond woman with a beauty spot below her left eye asked.

A man with a stubble and glasses rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Helga." He answered. "I was paying attention when the mad genius gave us this."

The color ran out of the man's face as he caught sight of the glare the blond woman was giving him.

"Um, Commander Sinclair." He corrected himself.

Helga Sinclair snorted her contempt and jerked a thumb at the computer.

"Then fire up our remote control monsters and sweep the city for Keyblade Wielders." She ordered." But make sure they keep civilian casualties to a minimum."

The man with glasses nodded and saluted, a poor think to do together, and typed in commands into the computer. When the last key stroke went through, the Gizmo Shop's front door burst open and Heartless Neoshadows with some sort of control collars on them bounded out, there keen senses looking for the strong hearts that Keyblade Wielders had.

{Radiant Garden}

Ienzo, Zexion's true self, finished transferring files and assembling various pieces of equipment he wanted before returning to the Old Mansion in Twilight Town when he heard a loud boom and some commotion outside the castle. Dashing outside, the Cloaked Schemer stopped suddenly when he saw three capital ships hanging over Radiant Garden. To his trained eye, he recognized the pattern of the digital ship.

"How did they get programs out of the computer?" He thought.

Ienzo heard a light laugh from behind him.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" A female voice asked. "Once we found out how to transfer Clu and his troops into our world, we could finally realize your plan. And how beautifully it is working, too."

The Cloaked Schemer turned to face the uniformed woman with glasses, a sly smile on his lips.

"My dear Jihl, did you doubt me?" He asked in a mock hurt tone.

Jihl Nabaat laughed again and stepped forward to place a hand on Ienzo's shoulder.

"The Decolor is grateful for your contribution." She said.

Ienzo's smiled remained, but took on a satisfied look. It was all working like he planned.

{Enchanted Dominion}

Maleificent stormed through her old castle. She felt degraded having to come back here, but a better hide out had not been available. Plus, the Decolor wouldn't try to bother her here on her own world.

She swiped into an inner room she had given over to one of her new allies and found him tending to his patient. King Candy squirmed under his physician's care.

"Easy, my code is sensitive, ya know." He whined.

"Silence!" Maleficent thundered. "It was your own foolishness that lead to your damage. I told you to avoid the heroes."

King Candy fell silent, too scared of the Witch to say anything. The middle aged doctor chuckled slightly as he straightened up and adjusted his glasses.

"Do not worry, m'lady." Doctor Cidolfus Demen Bunansa said in a calming voice. "This digital monarch will make a full recovery with some improvements."

Candy made to say something, but was glared into silence by the Witch. Maleficent looked back to Dr. Cid.

"And the other project?" She demanded.

Dr Cid's amused smile was replaced by a look of almost religious zeal.

"Ah, yes. I believe I have made the break through we required." He answered.

This time, it was Maleficent's turn to smile.

"Show me."

The Archadian scientist bowed and lead the way out of the room.

"The power requirements were astronomical." He explained as he led the way down a corridor. "I had to practically burn out a star to generate the power necessary and a fool would have let that power to burn out the project's systems before fruition,"

The Doctor paused as he placed a hand on a door's handle.

"But I am no fool." He declared and dramatically opened the door.

Inside was a room full of equipment, but was dominated by a giant transparent tube filled with a liquid. Floating inside was a girl off about 14 years of age and multicolored hair. Tubes extended from the top of the tube and into her veins while a breath mask rested over the girl's mouth. A plaque was placed at the base of the tube bearing the inscription "Project Lacuna."

"Our Void Witch is nearly finished." Maleficent said, dark intentions in her eyes.

(*Whew* did you see that, cause I will not be doing that again.)

The dark expanse of Twilight's underground was illuminated by the Dawn Gate. The light deposited a trio of figures, one of whom was clearly dying.

"Xion, cast Curaga. Keep that Wielder alive." Her wings unfurled, Zion took to the air and flew fast down the dark expanse as Xion tended to the wounded. The two girls knew they needed help.

Xion covered her eyes. The lights flashed tonlife, illuminating enough firepower to slag two worlds, all arrayed behind a waterway that housed something way cool.

The massive battleship Archangel.

Zion settled down into the main control room, fingers flying.

"No no..." she immediately flew back.

"Xion, those damn ENCOM ships have cut us off. We need to get a message to Avalon if we are to stand up to this." She grimaced, still healing the poor Wielder.

"We need help."

"Sounds like you need me."

The two turned to look. There, stepping from a fading teleportation field, in black and red armor, came none other then...

"Claire!" Sion jumped, and was quickly bashed down. Lightning sighed. "Sorry. Reflex."

"I'm ok!" Zion sat up. "Aww...Miqo'te?"

In a flash her clothes morphed to the red and black Miqo'te outfit. She didn't look thrilled but she took it well. "There. No hugging."

Zion kissed her bare shoulder instead. "So..."

"I'm back." She said. "And it looks like you all got your butts kicked."

Severa looked around her. That was a lot of guns. All of them pointed at her. Left with no choice, Severa placed her blade on the ground calmly. She'd find another one if need be. Besides, wasn't her entire original goal to get behind enemy lines? This, if anything, would end up a chance to get valuable intel. Getting back to the other lights fighting this war would hopefully end up being easy enough once she decided that being imprisoned by the enemy was enough. Severa looked around her. "Well? Aren't you going to take me to your leader or something now?" Her tone was sarcastic. She doubted her enemies would like that. Good.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excellent job Poker Face." A sharp feminine voice came from behind the former Organization XIII member. Neena lashed out at the legs of the foolish card wielder, hoping to knock him down. After that, the Decolor agent struck at his head with the hilt of her blade, hoping to knock him unconscious. "Ultor, fall into rank behind me." Neena commanded the troops. As her soldiers did so, Neena looked at all of the people in the infirmary. "I recommend none of the rest of you try anything else." Neena spoke firmly. Dark flames and orbs of light floated around Neena as she continued to grip her blade. "I won't be so lenient as to leave you unconscious next time."

Celas was currently on the ground trying to comprehend what just happened."Elen?" Hey Elen, are you alright?"It was then that Celas noticed the Savage Nymph and the ground."Hey! come on! hang in there." she said while reaching her hand out at the blond girl. "Cura!"The young Keyblade Wielder waited for the spell to make effect, but soon realized that her mana was almost gone."No...no! not now!" she yelled before wincing in pain from her right arm. "It can't end this way...it just can't."Above, the capital ship was about to shoot, but was hit by a beam coming from the mansion."Get inside!" Ansem the Wise yelled as he tossed out a smoking device "It will be back online in seconds!"Celas carefully picked Elenar from the ground and slowly made her way into the mansion, but before she could reach the entrance everything fell into silence."What?"It was a huge surprises to find everything completely stopped, not moving an inch."This is not possible. Not even the Stopza spell can....uh.?There in the entrance to the forest was a figure in a dark coat, watching Celas with some interest."Who are you?! What do you want?!""I am nothing but the leftover of a broken shadow destined to fade away." the figure spoke, but not in words, it was inside of the girl's mind. "You are in quite the problem Keyblade Master.  Save yourself or save your friend? Today is not the day you fade. Neither is the day your friend dies." the figure then pointed pointed at Celas before a small beam of darkness made her way into the Dark Wielder healing her completely. "We shall meet again someday. Cherish the bonds you will make."The figure then slowly faded away, leaving the Keyblade Wielder totally confused, and time reassumed its way."I'll worry about that later...Cura!" Celas said while a green light surrounded the Savage Nymph after which she made her way into the mansion. "Don't worry Elen....you're going to be alright. We will survive this."Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum, or Nocto, was standing in the forest surrounded by unconscious ENCOM programs."This is rather strange. They came out of nowhere, but their attack is focused on the mansion in the forest."Nocto then ran towards the direction of the mansion, wondering what he was going to find."Perhaps my way out of this place. In any case, I must make haste. These things are more than I can handle on my own." he then chuckled a bit. "Ignis would laugh at me...probably...nah...not the type."The black haired prince was standing at the exit of the forest where he noticed the ship above, but what got his attention was the girl walking into the mansion."Knew it. This is my chance."Nocto's eyes glowed red and he vanished.Celas was making her way into the second floor when a noise caught her attention."Who's there?""Sorry Kid. Didn't mean to scare you. I suppose you're the one that ship is looking for, right?The silver haired girl did not move or respond."I see. Anyways...name's Noctis and I suppose that I am going to help you and your friend.""...Celas..." the girl said. "If you try anything I will destroy you without hesitation.""Works for me."Nocto then followed Celas.

Edited by Elrandir

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Renton awoke In the town...

Where am I? He thought. Who am I?

He got up, hearing some form of bickering. He then screamed, alarmed by the dark creatures.

So uh... I'm sorry to say but this will have to be a ridiculously long post to formally end any ties to the first RP and start anew, so to speak. Anyone involved in the first one will understand this, and the newer people will get some exposition from this as well xD

[Disney Castle]

Huh. And to just think.... I really thought we were all gonna make it out ok...

"Dilan to all available forces. Evacuate! Repeat, evacuate! Four more capital ships warping in!"

"Breach! Breach! Breach!"

"Infirmary, now! Squad, Move! Move! Move!"

"Oh crap! Aqua! Luna!"

The yells and screams of his squadmates over the commlink echoed in Shadowhawk's head as he descended from the castle turrets and started running towards the infirmary. He remembered Master Aqua being holed up in there because of her injuries, along with several other Guardians, one of which he knew on a semi personal level: Luna. His squadmates Nightsparrow, Raven, and Kiwi had finally regrouped in the ruffled up courtyard in front of him as they all made a mad dash to the location in question. Raven was the first to arrive at the infirmary as he kicked down the door. Their commander, Nightsparrow, was immediately behind him and ran right into the dust-filled room with his arrow-rifle leveled. Following his example, Kiwi and now Shadowhawk entered the dusty room, their weapons on high alert and ready to react to whatever adversary was in there. As the dust settled, a somber scenario was presented to the former Guardians.

"Don't try anything, Keybladers." The one who had Aqua growled. "We of the Ulthor know how to beat your cursed weapons." The squad's aim remained true and unwavering as they focused on the hostage situation. Luna, who was dazed from the explosive entrance of the enemies, finally caught her senses as she crawled to check up on the other Guardians in the room with her, named Estelles and Stella. They too were dazed, but quickly recovered as they helplessly looked at Aqua. Luna gulped, freezing as more of the enemy reinforcements arrived and as the unique situation played out in front of her.  "I recommend none of the rest of you try anything else." a girl firmly asserted to the group of Guardians. "I won't be so lenient as to leave you unconscious next time." 

"Wh-... Who are you?" Luna whispered under her breath as the hostage taker was suddenly turned into a card.

At that very moment, when the rifle-touting squad would have pulled their triggers and attempt to rescue Master Aqua, something spectacular unfolded right before their very eyes. In a blinding flash of light, four armored keybladers with keyblade wings glowing a bright white bursted through the nearby wall, screaming as they each tackled the new enemies that were near Aqua. The sudden introduction took everyone by surprise, especially Luna who recognized all four of them: Nocturne, and his other entities. With almost everyone on the ground trying to recover, Nocturne and the anomalies quickly went to work as he grabbed Luna, the second did the same to Shadowhawk, the third to Nightsparrow, and the fourth to Master Aqua. "You have to get out of here now!" He yelled to the group. They were all in critical distress from the battles that were still raging outside, with Nocturne being the most visibly battered; his helmet, or whatever was left of it, revealed a bloodied and grizzled face. His armor was missing several major components aside from the tattered piece of fabric that once his cape His gaze on Luna was focused, and yet distant as the four keybladers carried out their next move. Before anyone could object or do anything, Nocturne and the entities pointed their magical weapons up towards the sky at a distant star. Luna, Shadowhawk, Nightsparrow, and Master Aqua started to glow brilliantly as a laser shot out from the skyward keyblades, making them disappear from their hands. When they completely vanished, the entities made quick work on evacuating the rest of Nightwing Squad.

With everyone safely away from the imminent danger, Nocturne and his anomalous entities collapsed onto the cold floor of the infirmary. With all their energies spent on sending those who were most important to him away, he shakily got back up and faced the new adversaries. It was his last, final stand, but he wasn’t gonna go down without putting up a decent fight...

Ghost was walking along the coastal shores of Destiny Islands, trying to find clues as to where a certain someone could be. She let off a frustrated grunt as she kicked a little of the sands into the water. "Where are you, Sacra?" She asked, looking up to the sky as if hoping that somehow the endless blue would have an answer. She sort of got one as she saw four streaks of light heading towards her. "A-... A meteor shower?" She stared intently on the streaks as it zoomed, then forcefully crashed onto paopu island that was in front of her. "That was... unusual." she remarked as she started making her way to the impact zone. “Four meteorites in the same spot. What are the odds?” As she got closer and the dust cleared, she was surprised to see several people groaning and trying to recover from the obviously hard landing. She recognized one of them almost immediately, who was clutching her legs as she struggled to stand. "What the-... Luna?!"

“Oh man!” Nightsparrow coughed, propping himself up on all four limbs. “Was that-... was that your son?!” Shadowhawk had managed to land properly as he kneeled besides him, helping him up. “Yeah! But… who were the others?” They looked at one another for a moment, then directed their attention to Luna. He noticed her pained expression. “You never practiced for those light evacuations, right Luna?” She groaned, staring at a star in the sky above her and praying that her savior wouldn’t do something completely extreme. “Heh. I know. Despite the name, they’re anything but, huh? Hmmm… Raven was our medic. Wish he was here right n-”

Right on cue, two more white streaks forcefully impacted the sands next to them, shaking the ground and kicking up plenty of sand. When the dust cleared, they saw Raven in a kneeling position and Kiwi right next to him, screaming unusually family-friendly profanities as he too clutched his injured leg. “Raven!” Shadowhawk exclaimed, “Get over here and patch up Luna! Kiwi, suck it up and take it like a man!”

“A fat load of help you are, prick!” With a grin forming on Raven’s face as he kneeled over Luna, Nightsparrow checked up on their most prized VIP. “Master Aqua, please forgive us for the sudden actions. Are you ok, miss?”

Edited by Javelin434

WHOA, lots to take in, haha. (Sorry it took me so long to post; I'm glad it didn't explode right away like the first one did! x D)

------------------------------------

After the fight that had unfolded back at Disney Castle while Oswald was trying to acquire the Cornerstone, he quickly summoned a dark portal which led him to the outskirts of The Castle That Never Was. Oswald began to pace.

"I BLEW IT!" He screamed to the night sky with his arms raised. "All I had to do was take this simple object to prove my worth to Xehanort, but those pesky dweebs just had to get in the way...I'm dead. Xehanort will literally kill me for this. I'm usele--" Oswald was cut off, startled by the massive ships flying over his head, heading directly towards the castle. Oswald had never seen these before; he wondered what was even happening. All he could do was wait and see.

Both of the ships started mercilessly firing at the castle. Oswald had heard rumors of a new threat rising, but couldn't believe it was actually escalating to this magnitude.

"What the.." Oswald said to himself right before narrowly dodging shrapnel from the castle falling to the ground. "Who the hell are these guys?"

A thought quickly occurred to him: Maybe he could ease the blow of not having the Cornerstone by saving the castle. Oswald summoned and walked through another dark portal, which led to The Round Room.

{Underneath Twilight Town}

The young Keyblade Wielder Xion was healing coughed a little before opening her eyes. She wore a strange body armor/body suit in earthy tones. Blond hair was tied up behind her head and she looked up with grey eyes.

"Hi." She said weakly. "This the Keyblade try outs?"

{Twilight Town; Old Mansion}

Ansem the Wise ran down the stares from the 2nd floor, stopping for a moment to see who was there, then made it to Celas's side.

"Anyone else moving out there?" He asked her as he checked Elenar.

The Savage Nymph was limp in Celas's arms and barely breathing, but she wasn't bleeding anymore.

Outside, Aeleus stood up and studied the capital ship above him for a moment. First King Candy, and now Programs from Tron's world. Someone was having fun with digital worlds. After the moment was over, The Silent Hero sprang into action by grabbing anybody he thought was still alive and dragging them into the mansion. As he stormed in, Ansem looked up and the former teacher/student duo locked eyes for a moment.

"You need to get them out of here." Aeleus said firmly, dropping the ones he dragged in.

He eyed Noctis for a moment, but didn't say anything to the Prince.

"And what will you be doing?" Ansem the Wise asked coldly.

Aeleus's tomahawk reappeared in his hand and he turned to go out the door.

"What you originally intended me to do." The Silent Hero stated before dashing out the door.

{Disney Castle; Exterior}

"No need." The same voice that threatened Severa before stated.

From behind a building, a middle aged man stepped into view. He wore a black suit, but had an over coat over it and carried a cane. His hair and goatee was streaked with grey, but his cool blue eyes remained sharp as he watched Severa.

"I'm as high up as you need." He continued.

He looked down at Even's unconscious body and waved to it. A small squad of Programs broke out of formation to pick up and take the Chilly Academic away.

"I'm impressed by your skills." The man said. "Maybe you would be willing to listen to an offer."

{Disney Castle; Interior}

"Brilliant." Dilan muttered as the Guardian team left, leaving the two former Organization members to deal with Neena.

Three of his lances appeared above him and smashed into the lentil of the door to the infirmary. The door collapsed, separating Dillan and Neena.

"Well, that should buy me a minute." He thought as he got to his feet, groaning.

The woman in charge was the one who knocked him in here. With how he felt, he didn't want a rematch just yet. The Whirlwind Lancer walked over to the fallen form of his former team mate and kicked him in the shin. The Gambler of Fate groaned.

"Still think chance is the best way to make desicions, Luxord?" Dilan scolded.

One of the former Nobody's eyes opened.

"Since it benefited you, I would have thought you'd be all about chance, Xaldin." He retorted.

Dilan snorted and offered a hand up.

"Dilan."

The Gambler smirked and took the offered hand.

"Rolud."

Dilan pulled Rolud up and opened a dark portal.

"Where to?" Rolud asked, rubbing his head gently.

"Not here." Dilan warned before both men stepped through.

{Destiny Island}

Aqua squinted in the sudden bright light of Destiny Islands. Her head hurt and her stomach swam, and she wasn't sure if it was from the journey or lingering effect of what she went through in the Dark Realm. Or both.

"I'm fine." She said, taking a knee. "You did good."

She manged to look up at her rescuer, squinting some more.

"How bad was the situation back there?"

{Traverse Town}

A few Heartless stopped and stared at Renton as most of the others swarmed on. The crept closer, like they were deciding on something. Then, two of the controlled Neoshadows leapt at Renton.

{The Castle That Never Was}

The White Room was empty except for Master Xehanort when Oswald teleported in. The old man's eyes were closed like he was meditating, but instantly snapped up when he felt another's presence. His sever look relaxed a little when he recognized Oswald.

"Ah, yes, the Lucky Rabbit." Master Xehanort rasped. "I was wondering when you would slink in."

An explosion rocked the castle.

"I am normally not a believer of second chances, but the current situation provides you with one, Oswald."

Xion chuckled softly. "No..." She brushed some hair from the girl's forehead. "You were almost killed. Luckily me and Zion managed to get you to safety..." She looked sad. "A lot of the others didn't make it. We got hit hard..." A loud clang echoed, and Xion looked. Zion was messing with stuff.

"Zi?"

"We need to get the Clock Tower transmitter operational again. I can't call for help." She grimaced. "I'll be right back. Artemis Base, execute Command Code Castle."

The lights pulsed blue, and a robotic, female voice emanated. "Command Code Castle accepted, Commodore de Wynter. Preparing all systems and assets for immediate mobilization."

"Secondary Code Off Guard."

"Code accepted. Prepping for immediate hot-drop of allied forces at Point Echo."

Zion looked to her wife. "Keep her safe, I'm gonna go see about the transmitter."

She immediately teleported. ending up inside the Clock Tower, both Keyblades drawn and ready.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"AHHHH!" Renton screamed, barely dodging the attacks. He ran into an alley, throwing all caution to the wind. Soon enough, he wound up near a dead end, monsters not far behind. "Someone! Help me!" He wanted to be anywhere... Anywhere except here... He closed his eyes...

Underneath Twilight town, a dark portal appeared.

Ren heard voices... And saw two figures... Girls by the looks of them... He crept up to them....

The empty room echoes, and Xion's up, Two Become One flaring into life. Her blade pointed at Renton, a ball of magic appears, Xion's Ruinga spell charging up.

"Who the hell are you and how the hell did you get here." She demanded of Renton, Her Ruinga spell was ready to fly, and she did not look like she was in the mood for excuses.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"My name is Renton." He said. "And-"

Wait. A look of confusion crosses his face

What was he doing? Where did he just come from? Who was he? He didn't understand

"And... I can't remember..." A tear came to his eye, and he began to cry. "Why can't i...."

Xion frowned, her Ruinga spell fading. She sighed.

"Sit. What's your name and what's the last thing you can remember, if anything." she asked, sitting back down and casting another Curaga spell on Leah.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"My name.." He said, trying to get himself together. "...And an island...." He tried to pry for more. "....I see figures..." He cried in pain. "It hurts..." The more he pried, the harder it stung.

{Disney Castle; Interior}"Brilliant." Dilan muttered as the Guardian team left, leaving the two former Organization members to deal with Neena.Three of his lances appeared above him and smashed into the lentil of the door to the infirmary. The door collapsed, separating Dillan and Neena."Well, that should buy me a minute." He thought as he got to his feet, groaning.The woman in charge was the one who knocked him in here. With how he felt, he didn't want a rematch just yet. The Whirlwind Lancer walked over to the fallen form of his former team mate and kicked him in the shin. The Gambler of Fate groaned."Still think chance is the best way to make desicions, Luxord?" Dilan scolded.One of the former Nobody's eyes opened."Since it benefited you, I would have thought you'd be all about chance, Xaldin." He retorted.Dilan snorted and offered a hand up."Dilan."The Gambler smirked and took the offered hand."Rolud."Dilan pulled Rolud up and opened a dark portal."Where to?" Rolud asked, rubbing his head gently."Not here." Dilan warned before both men stepped through.{Destiny Island}Aqua squinted in the sudden bright light of Destiny Islands. Her head hurt and her stomach swam, and she wasn't sure if it was from the journey or lingering effect of what she went through in the Dark Realm. Or both."I'm fine." She said, taking a knee. "You did good."She manged to look up at her rescuer, squinting some more."How bad was the situation back there?"

[And here I thought I was gonna make it easier for you by dropping my characters out of Disney Castle. I almost forgot about Yuffie's Neena and your characters. Whoops... And please don't be mad at me Yuffie! We'll find a way to interact!!!]

{Destiny Islands, Paopu sub-island}

"Luna? Luna?! Stay awake! Stay awake! Keep your eyes on me, ok?!" Raven was somewhat frantic as he noticed his patient displaying the characteristics of either severe exhaustion or head trauma. He couldn't differentiate, but noticed that she was still holding on to her leg, to which he quickly went to work with advanced targeted healing magic. The spell thankfully worked as she winced then let off a sigh of relief. "Th-thank you." she whispered. Kiwi had finally stopped yelling about his pain as he struggled to stand at first, then carefully walked over to the rest of squad that was huddled around Luna and Aqua. "You know what they say. Flying is easy..."

Shadowhawk completed his phrase. "Landing is hard." He took a deep breath, then slowly exhaled as he started to process what just happened. "Who was that girl?" he asked aloud, her sharp remark still echoing in his head. "We identified two former Organization members, Rolud who defused the standoff and was attacked by her and Dilan... who was hurt pretty bad. Was she with the enemy?" He looked around at his squadmates as they all gave their different gestures of 'how should I know?', then looked up to the distant star that was Disney Castle. "And Cody.... Hmmm...."

"I'm fine." The blue haired keyblade master softly spoke as she recovered. "You did good."

"Thank you, ma'am." Nightsparrow replied back. He noticed her squinting, and realized just how bright the place was as he moved his head so his shadow was covering her face. "Hey, relax. For now, we're all safe. We were all evacuated to Destiny Islands by a Guardian. I guess he listened to Dilan's suggestion."

"How bad was it back there?"

"Enough to warrant a light evac of you, apparently." He gave a worrying look to everyone, and noticed Ghost just standing nearby, listening in and watching them. "It's usually a move of last resort. So... Things must have been pretty bad to have that action used on all of us."

Kiwi added in to the debriefing. "Master Aqua. The new enemies were swarming all over the place. I don't know about the other fronts, but my front took one helluva hit and was losing ground, fast. I also remember four giant capital ships from the looks of it appearing right above Disney castle. We didn't recognize the ships, and believed them to be hostile."

Kiwi's unusual attention to detail jogged back some of Nightsparrow's memories. "My front was also losing ground. They managed to eliminate a Guardian and I was just about lose the other when the giant ships came in. A breach was detected in the infirmary, and I gave the orders to assault the room. raven? Shadowhawk? Your input?" Both of them gave similar reports of seeing the capital ships. Only Shadowhawk had managed to not lose his Guardian, but it made sense since it was his son that he was shooting over. "Looks like those... they called themselves 'Ulthor'... really wanted that world. I wonder if the others will be ok..." The eerie silence from the squad and Luna pretty much sums up their faith on the survivability of the other remaining Guardians. "Anyways, I guess Zero-Four deemed you a priority and did what he did. But then..." he looked over to Luna. "Why did he get you? You're a Guardian, and the orders were called."

Raven had noticed a small circle on Luna's belt blinking. "He also activated your gummi ship retrieval beacon. Ok, so we know that we were in really deep trouble, and Zero-Four bailed us all out. They had warships for crying out loud. Just how exactly are we gonna fight back? Unless we have an army of keybladers, we don't even stand a remote chance against an armada." As the squad and Luna started thinking about their options, he looked at Ghost. "And you. Judging by your outfit, you're an Enforcer. What are you doing here?"

"I was sent here to find the replacement for the Guardians." she quietly replied, staring in awe as Master Aqua. "Looks like it wasn't unfounded. How many are left?"

"Other than Luna here, I think the current generation has been wiped out. We're gonna need help fighting against impossible odds. You in?"

"Yes, please."

"Great. So, Five keyblade Guardians, a keyblade Enforcer, and a Keyblade Master. I think we're gonna need more than just seven people."

Luna's face lit up as she realized she knew someone who could really help even the odds. "Zion." The whole team look plus Ghost looked at her. "Zion has a warship. She also commands her own fleet. If we can reach her, we can ask her to help take back the Castle."

"Sounds like a plan!" Kiwi exclaimed. "Nightsparrow?"

"I got nothing. Master Aqua, what is your advice?"

"That makes no sense...stop thinking then..." She rubbed her temples. "Your name and an island. More then what Roxas remembered..." She sighed. "So you're a Nobody." Alright then. Xion dealt with stranger. She tapped the small headset on her ear.

"Zi. A Nobody showed up at our base. Dunno how the hell he ended up here but he did. No memory, can't explain it. Doesn't make sense.."

"Alright. Keep an eye on him."

"I am." Xion signed off. "Just sit down and rest, I have to tend to this girl before I can go get us all food."

She knelt again and cast another curaga spell. The hit she took was horrible, and just one curaga, nevermind two, was gonna work.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Roxas..." Renton said. "Nobody?" All these words seem alien to him. He went over to look at the weakened body. He watched as she emanated energy to heal it. "What are you doing?" He asked the girl. He looked at the strange blade. "What blade is that?"

Severa looked at the man. "I'd be willing.... but only if you tell me your name and your group's overall goal." Severa asked cooperatively. A deal... those were something she understood. Then again, she wasn't sure she wanted to listen to a deal from the people who had just been about to capture her. Then again, he seemed to be treating her like a mercenary, like someone who wasn't loyal to her cause. That was good she guessed, considering she wasn't.

~~~~~~~

Neena picked herself off the ground. She cried out, shooting off the orbs and flames, destroying the wall in front of her. But it was too late, all of them had already managed to evacuate. Except for the one lone guardian. She looked to him, his energy depleted. Neena looked to her soldiers. "Take him to the capital ship. Hopefully he will be useful as a bargaining chip. Afterwards, hunt down any other keyblade wielders on this world." Neena commanded. Her troops obeyed, carrying off Nocturne. Neena looked back to the rubble of the infirmary, and sighed. They'd gotten away. But not for long. None could escape the Decolor.

"Wait! You can't go alone!"Celas yelled at the Silent Hero, but he was already out or reach."Fantastic....this is just fantastic! First King Candy and Maleficent and now this!"Noctis was watching Celas with a look of complete boredom before he spoke in a calm yet serious tone."Am I right to assume that this isn't the first time you are thrown into something like this?"Ding ding ding! Give Captain Obvious his prize!" she said before glaring at the Prince. "Be useful and think about how you can be of help."Noctis was taken back but managed to suppress his surprise. Instead he sighed and shook his head."You should be glad that your friend is alright instead of being sarcastic. Perhaps that way you could think better.""What did you say!?" Celas yelled. "No...this is not the time. Master Ansem, what is the plan? We need to leave as fast as we can before the enemy can get closer. I'm back at full strength so I could open a Dark Path big enough to transport us to another world."Noctis was listening carefully at Celas' words, paying attention to everything she was saying."Interesting." he thought. "So this kid can travel between worlds."

Oswald's head was drooped down, almost too ashamed to feel like he even deserves a second chance. "I...I don't know what to say..." His head was still down, unable to look Xehanort in the eye. "I can prove myself this time. There were much too many complications back at Disney Castle. They must have suspected my intentions!" Oswald grew angrier about the event; saying everything out loud made him become even more infuriated. He was mere moments away from ridding his brother's title of King and claiming everything for himself - something that he has desperately sought after for years, and everything went to shit. "What do you need me to do? I will make sure you will not regret this. I owe this to myself."

Edited by King.Mickey

"Roxas is one of my best friends." Xion paused her healing. "A Nobody is an entity without a heart. Those with a strong heart, leave behind a Nobody when they die. So sorry, but I'm gonna have to let you know that you died."

She looked at him. "I'm sorry I'm being blunt no use sugar coating anything." She dispelled her Keyblade. "This is a Keyblade. It's a powerful weapon."

Zion walked forward and kicked down the door. No one present, she headed for the disabled transmitter.

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

Renton shrugged. Blunt answers seemed to be the best option of storytelling. He looked at the comatose body. "Um... Should I... Protect her?" He said to the woman , who was advancing forward.

"No, she's awake and almost ready. She just needs some rest. Right now we need to take a moment and wait for Zion to get the transmitter online. Once that's done we hold tight until help arrives, and if that doesn't work we go raise hell until the cavalry arrives." Xion said. "Sit down, I'll get us some food."

Guest DEADACCOUNT2333

"Raise..." Renton realized what that meant. "W-woah! I-I can't fight! At least... I don't think so... I don't have a weapon anyways..." He looked at the waking girl. "Um... Hold on, ok?"

Allitt woke up, having overslept the night before. "Ugh... What time is it, anyway?" She asked herself, looking at her window. After changing, she went over to it, and took a look outside. What she was was complete chaos; a giant warship above the old mansion attracting most of her attention. "What's going on? I oversleep for one day, and everything goes to crap!" She growled, running outside.

She made it to the old mansion in record time. She sneaked in, trying not to get noticed by everyone in the battle. She hid behind a few bushes, and peeked out at the fight. "What... happened here?" She muttered, confused by what was going on.