Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alicia Maddox

Text Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning Part 1

ForwardIf there ever was a movie made of Kingdom Hearts, what would it be like? That is the question I've asked myself for a long time now. Don't scoff, it can be done. I believe that with the right director, screenwriter, producer, an adaptation could work. Now, back to the original question. What would said movie look like? I will attempt to answer that question. Here is an adaptation written in script form by me. This is purely fan made. It's also my very first fan fic. This is installment one. Enjoy! :) 

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning Part 1Blackcredits slowly appear on screen. Soft music begins to play: harp, piano, cello, flute. First few bars of "Dearly Beloved" begin to take shape. Credits end. Slowly fade into a clear starry night skyStars cover the entire field of vision. Music then changes. Oboe is heard in the foreground playing the first few bars of "Simple and Clean".     Voice (Riku)Ever wonder what was waiting outside your front door? Like, if you didn't go out there, you would miss something amazing? Yeah, I felt that way tooCamera slowly begins to back up.   Voice (Riku) con'dWell ,one day I got the chance to see what was beyond those stars. Little did I know what was to become of me and my friends that night..... Camera continues to back up to reveal the outline of an open window. A long telescope is mounted on the window sill pointing up at the stars. Soft humming is heard. The Mickey Mouse March. Camera backs up to reveal a desk in front of the window. The desk is covered up by papers and books. A short figure is seated at the desk looking through the telescope. He is writing something on a scroll of paper. It is a planetary map. A white gloved hand appears and writes a name under a star. Pluto. The humming continues.Cut to reveal figure at desk: it is King MickeyHe looks through the telescope again. When he is satisfied, he moves away from the desk and gets off from the chair. Goes to the door.Quick cut to windowA star goes out.Cut back to MickeyKing Mickey stops, feeling something odd. He stops humming. Turns around to look at the window. Slowly walks back. Mickey looks at the map, then through the telescope. Shock on Mickey's face.  Mickey  Huh........?The Pluto star is gone. Mickey looks out the window. Another star goes out.    Mickey (worried)    Oh no........not now!Mickey runs out of the room and in to a hallway.      Mickey     Come on Pluto! Let's go!Pluto wakes up from a bed next to the door.   Pluto  Woof, woof!Mickey and Pluto run down the hallway.Cut to interior of library.Mickey and Pluto burst in. Mickey runs to the back of the library. The library is vast: It looks much like the Beast's library, with several levels and very tall ladders. Animated broomsticks wander the library, putting books away and cleaning up.Cut to Mickey on a tall ladderHe is looking intently for certain books. Every now and then, he finds one and pulls it out. He looks at the tittle, then drops it where it lands on a tall stack of books a broomstick is holding.Cut to Mickey sitting at a wide table. Books and documents are strewn all over it. A lamp is near him. Pluto is at Mickey's knee looking up at him. He is pouring over a book labeled "Ansem's Reports" Mickey closes it and looks at another one titled "Keyblade Lore". Mickey looks down at Pluto.  Mickey   It's happening. I have to go.Mickey pulls out a piece of paper and a quill pen and begins to write. This takes place over a montage of Mickey preparing for his journey. Mickey (voice over)Donald, sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. (Mickey pulls keys from pocket and opens a closet) Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all, but I've gotta go check in to it. (Mickey pulls out a large, strangely shaped case that looks like a big key. Mickey opens it and looks inside.) There's someone with a "key"-the key to our survival. So I need you, and Goofy to find him, and stick with him. Got it? (Mickey is seen folding up the letter and sealing it.) We need that key or we're doomed! So go to Traverse Town, and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction. (Mickey pauses to look out thoughtfully through a window at the night sky. He sighs, then turns to Pluto, handing him the letter.) P.S. Would ya apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks pal.Pluto takes the letter and whimpers. Mickey   You make sure this gets to Donald, O.K.? Pluto    Woof, woof! Mickey (smiling)  Good boy. Now go!Pluto runs down the hall. Mickey watches for a moment, then turns and runs in the opposite direction.Cut to wide shot of the exterior of Disney Castle: Close up of windows looking inPluto can be seen running down the hall. The letter still in his mouth.Sorry if that was too long for some of you guys. But now it's your turn! Tell me what you think! I'm always open to suggestions and advise.Next installment coming soon! 

Edited by Alicia Maddox