Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Vector to the Heavens confirmed to appear in "memória!" album

Update: The full track list for Yoko Shimomura's upcoming compilation album, memória! has been announced. The only songs from the Kingdom Hearts series are Vector to the Heavens and Dearly Beloved which can be sampled on the soundtrack's official website. The album releases on March 26, 2014.

Square Enix have updated the official website for Yoko Shimomura's upcoming compilation album, memória!, with a selection of tracks to be included on the album. This update confirms that Vector to the Heavens will be one of the tracks included in the album, and a sample of the song's new remix can be heard playing in the website's background. Other tracks from the Kingdom Hearts series are expected to be announced later on.

Wow, that was gorgeous!

It almost sounded more like "Music for the Sadness of Xion" to me. Yes, I KNOW "Vector to the Heavens" is basically a remix of "Sadness," I'm guessing it was just because it was slower and closer to the pace of "Sadness" than "Vector." Ah well, both pieces are beautiful, we'll see what we get. ^^

Vector To The Heavens is enough reason for me to listen to Memoria, but then again, this is Yoko Shimomura we're talking about here, so all her musical pieces are well composed and they all sound beautiful.  I'm looking forward to listening to these amazing tracks! :D

I'm literally in love with this version of vector to the heavens, so beautiful... and the piano on the background sounds so amazing. I cannot get enough of her music!. They couldn't have chosen a better title for the album.

Update: The full track list for Yoko Shimomura's upcoming compilation album, memória! has been announced. The only songs from the Kingdom Hearts series are Vector to the Heavens and Dearly Beloved which can be sampled on the soundtrack's official website. The album releases on March 26, 2014.

Not only is there Kingdom Hearts, but there's also Super Mario RPG, More music from the Mana games, Front Mission, and Parasite Eve!

(seriously, you guys have no Idea how much I love Parasite Eve.)

And last but not least, a bonus track from Final Fantasy XV!

I'm so gonna buy this album.

Edited by Hargleblargleboo