Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cucco

kingdom hearts is not a hack n slash game series

a hack n slash is a game where you  slash through enemies with the same repetetive strategy over and over again such as bayonetta and the dmc series. i love those games but its the truth.Another FANTASTIC example of this are the dynasty warriors games.

this guys part 1 and part 2 infuriated me because kh is not a hack n slash, but like a ff game brought to 3d. A hack n slash is not defined by a 3d game with a weapon dude, if that was the case every 3d zelda game would be a hack n slash.

Edited by Death the Kid

Tell that to Birth by Sleep

you mean the game with the hardest bosses that required the most strategy?(aside from com)

Edited by Death the Kid

you mean the game with the hardest bosses that required the most strategy?(aside from com)

Hardest bosses? Shotlock/Deck Commands/Command Styles make every boss in that game a breeze even on Critical sadly- the secret bosses can be beaten by spamming specific Deck Commands for crying out loud!If anything I hope II.5 makes Birth by Sleep somewhat challenging Edited by LightChaser

Constant dodge spam isn't strategy.

VLS requires strategy, MF is just super OP.

I didn't have enough space on my psp to do the thingy that made your game stop from lagging... i dare you to try and beat him without it xD it just kept freezing for me in the worst possible place and then I'd die -.- 

KH is an action RPG, it's got RPG elements such as the levelling up system, magic etc. It does require skill at points but I can understand why KH can be mistook as a hack and slash to a noobie. Kingdom Hearts can get very button mashy at times (Mainly KH2) Don't get me wrong I love KH2 it's one of my favourites in the series but whilst I don't 100% agree I can at least understand why people can see it as a hack and slash due to the button mashing nature of the games at time. I think BBS was the game to get the perfect mix of difficulty, personally.