Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KHUX Fortuneteller's Script from Kingdom Hearts x translated

The connection between Kingdom Hearts χ and Kingdom Hearts III is believed to have been touched upon in the latest update for Kingdom Hearts χ via the Fortuneteller's Script. Goldpanner has translated it for it us and it can be read below.

Chirithy:

You've really shaped up as a Keyblade Wielder, haven't you.

Uh-huh, you're looking really fine, too!

I think it's time to tell you, then.

Before my master, He who created me, disappeared,

He bestowed His six followers with new names, and gave five of them a tome of prophecy.

These five followers, who were to become the Foretellers, read the future written in the tome.

Apparently a passage written on the last page shocked them.

"The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the Light. 
The World will be enveloped in eternal Darkness."

In order to save the future World, the five Foretellers thought to use the power hidden in the tome of prophecy.

That's the power you are all using now.

Through the cards, you are using the power of the future to try and protect the light from the darkness, and avert the future enveloped in darkness.

Also, as you know, even though the five Foretellers share the same goal, they by no means share the same will.

So, you mustn't lose sight of it yourself.

i know right!! mmm...i think that might be xehanort's and eraqus's master or something like that.

Except the Keyblade War happened thousands of years before the games, and their Master is only one generation older than them. There's no way he would be the one. If anything, I think Xehanort may be a descendant of him or something like that since his Keyblade has an animal head like the Foreteller's Keyblades, but even this is a stretch, and may turn out wrong since this franchise ignores any kind of blood lineage for the original characters.

Also, why do people think Eraqus and Xehanort's Master will ever be relevant to anything in the story? It is simply the man that trained them, and the only reason he is mentioned at all, is because they need to have been trained by someone.

Edited by G-SANtos

"The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the light. The world will then be enveloped by eternal darkness." Well... one thing's for sure... the future of KH (specifically KH3) sounds epic yet considerable... looks like it's going to be a very dark and intense KH game :O ... let the dark and tragic predictions begin folks...

Wait...is it really KH3?
I mean, I may be saying something wrong because there's a time I don't play KH but, doesn't this game takes place before the Key Blade War?Wasn't it exactly what happened during it?
I don't know how online games like KHX works, but what if this is the end of this game instead of the end of KH3, and what the Fortellers did to help the light is connected to the princesses of heart and how they saved the worlds after the Key Blade War or something like this?Is it confirmed that it is the connection between KHX and KH3 that Nomura mentioned?

I am guessing the sixth follower, is the person that convinced the moogle to give you the light bangle that let you collect crystals of light during those events.

Also Chirithy says more stuff in Daybreak Town, but he hasn't translated it yet.