Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WolfTheDemon

Loneliness. (Practice Story for Talent Contest)

(This is a quick story, one I thought up while thinking over some current personal events and some stories I read. If there are any punctual, or grammatical errors, please PM me.)

(THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL STORY, ONLY PRACTICE!!)

(Warning: Slight creepypasta.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNw2zRoAoD0

She hated it... She hated the feeling of being alone... Every time at school, she would be walking with her friend, the students would give her hateful glances. She never knew why they would do it. She would always wonder, 'Do I have something on my face?' or 'Did I do something wrong?'. She thought that she had offended them. For that reason, she didn't know why. So she decided to put the thought aside for the moment. That was, until she remembered when her mother picked her up from school one day.

When she got in her car and looked at her mother, for the first time in her life, her mother did not look at her. The girl was confused by the sudden change in her mother's personality, so she asked,

"Mom? Are you okay?" She asked. Her mother quickly turned on the car and drove out of the parking lot, not giving a single response or sign that she knew her daughter was there. It was as if she disappeared...

By the time the girl got home, she walked into her house, seeing her father sitting on the couch, as usual, in the living room. Her father looked up at his daughter, but then as quick as he looked up, he looked back to the t.v show he was watching. The girl was confused, for her father would always say hi to her, or ask her how her day was. Always. She walked over to her father, confused at why he didn't say anything to her.

"Father? Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"Go do your homework." Her father said harshly. She tensed at the tone of her father's voice. He would usually only be this angry if he had an argument with her mother. But he would always say sorry for yelling at her afterwards... This, was different.

The girl walked up the stairs and into her room. As she was doing her homework, she heard yelling and shouting coming from her parents downstairs. She put her headphones on and listened to her music to block out their voices. She soon finished her homework, that's when she heard a loud shattering crash of glass, making her jump. After a few moments, she was afraid her father hurt her mother, so she got up and ran to her door, opening it immediately and rushed down the stairs. She stood at the last step horrified.

Her parents, both, lie on the ground covered in blood. Pieces of glass sticking out of both of their bodies. And three single words, written in blood, lied beside their lifeless bodies...

WE

LOVE

YOU...

She hated being alone.... Ever since that day... The day, her parents committed suicide...

Edited by WolfOfDarkness