Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Junko

A Nᴇᴡ Iɴғᴇʀɴᴏ [A KHR 1x1]

A 1 x 1 roleplay with The Basic Nerd and myself so no posting here.

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn based roleplay. 

It's been years after Vongola Decimo's adventures and his rising to become the new boss of the most powerful mafia famiglia in all of Italy. Now that time has passed and it's time for the rise of a new boss to take Sawada Tsunayoshi's place.  A new adventure begins for this rising boss candidate and his future guardians. 

Junko:

Sky Guardian (Future 11th Boss of the Vongola Famigilia)

Name: Claude Sato

Nationality: French/ Japanese

Personality: Claude is a shy type of guy. As of now, he doesn't really interact with people in general except for his family members. School wise, he's an average student (high Cs and low Bs). Due to not interacting with people, he doesn't exactly know how to act around them, per say how to hold a casual conversation without screwing something up. When he's nervous, he starts to stutter from time to time. He's usually forgotten in class, classmates hardly ever notice he's there.  

Backstory: Not really much of a backstory. He as just an average kid as he grew up. He always had a problem with interacting with people but his parents never really did anything to fix that, or at least improve his social skills. Dad works with a secret service type of cooperation in Italy so he's rarely home. Mom just recently got a job as a nurse at a local clinic as well. Claude's older sister disappeared a year ago and hasn't been found since (i have a twist for her soon) so he usually has the house alone to himself. 

Appearance: Claude is a shorty (shorties are cuties) standing at 5'3 has a normal body structure. He has dirty dark chocolate brown hair that is short and a bit spiky. His eyes are grey but, of course, turns orange yellow when in hyper drive. Clothes wise, it may vary so for now he's wearing a blue polo shirt, black jean pants and white sneakers. 

Weapon: two pistols

Cloud Guardian

Name: Alphonse Cevasco (or just Al if you're gonna be lazy about it~)

Nationality: Italian

Personality: Alphonse is a calm collected and level headed guy. He's a very hard person to read. Alphonse can usually hold a straight face in almost any situation, or he'll fake an emotion. It's rare for him to break out of that state, maybe because he avoids any heavily emotional topics relating back to his past. School wise, a pretty good student. 

Backstory: Although he comes off as a very cool guy, to the point where he's stalked by girls at school occasionally, Alphonse had a pretty hard past. His father died when he was five years old. Their house was broken into in the middle of the night by two men that were apparently wanted for a while now. Alphonse's father died protecting him, receiving a blow to the head by an axe one of the men were carrying, dying instantaneously. Alphonse's mother was left to raise him on her own, which was pretty tough for her so Alphonse made sure that he wasn't a problematic child, comforting her when she would remember that terrible night, or trying not to act like a spoiled brat, etc. Sometimes that traumatizing night would just come back to him and haunt him. A few years after that incident, they moved to Japan. He still lives with his mother now. He's bilingual and knows a few more languages besides japanese and italian 

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Weapon: Two long black daggers

Lightning Guardian

Name: Junpei Onnea

Nationality: American

Personality: Junpei is a more carefree and lax person. He can sometimes be too loud an obnoxious with anyone but it's just something he can't help. As much of a joker Junpei can be, there are very very rare moments that he can become serious. He doesn't really care much about school, which is kinda why he's failing....

Backstory: Junpei was always a carefree spirit but he's mostly like that for his younger sister. He never liked seeing her sad, especially since an accident happened that left her crippled, so he would always keep up his joyful mood to make her happy, even if he was in a bad mood himself. During his younger years, he was a better student and was offered to study abroad in Japan. His parents didn't want him to miss such an opportunity so they made him go. At the airport, his sister was crying since he was going to go alone, but he promised that he'll be back which at least made her feel better. Ever since Junpei arrived a year ago, he was having somewhat of a hard time adapting to japanese culture since he didn't exactly learn the language fully before coming (due to his laziness). He hasn't been taking his studies seriously recently and is considering to go back to America soon. 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: the manipulation of iron sand in the enviromnet to use as a weapon, although he's not as strong with this ability now since his powers are still developing.

Mist Guardian

Name: Usami Inoue 

Nationality: Japanese

Personality: A timid soul. Usami is heavily anti social now and tends to stay away from people period since she came to the conclusion that nobody can legitimately take her serious with anything. Even though she's soft spoken by nature, she's not afraid to put her two cents into things if she feels the need that she has to. Years of being treated helpless sometimes places her in the state that she can't do anything.

Backstory: Usami was always considered a strange child. People could never understand her. Ever since she was 5, she's been claiming that she's been seeing things. Just figures out of nowhere, some that were peaceful and some that were just scary and tormenting. Her parents has taken her to many psychologists, none of them being of any help so they soon gave up on her. In school, she would also see things but kids would claim she was being stupid and creepy, and even bully her for it sometimes. When she was 12, something happened to her eyes. They became all foggy and hazy, the look of a blind person. Her parents panicked and took her to a hospital. The doctor claimed that she was blind but she cold see perfectly, it just that they wouldn't believe her because her results from multiple tests says otherwise. She would have a hard time dealing with this at school because people would pull the pity card on her, thinking that she was too helpless being 'blind' even though she still had her vision. Her eyes appearing as if she was blind is the result of her powers starting to awaken.  

Appearance:

Posted Image

For clothes, just a simple school uniform for now. I'll describe it more in the RP when the time comes 

Weapon: a silver grey whip

The Basic Nerd:

Rain Guardian

Name: Hiro Okazaki

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Personality: Bubbly and carefree, Hiro is known for always having a smile on his face. He can be somewhat of an airhead when it come to some things but other times, when things gets serious, Hiro becomes a whole different person.

Backstory: Hearing about the legendary Yamamoto Takeshi during his time at Namimori Middle, it triggered Hiro to become a better athlete in general since he was weak before at sports. He tried to follow Yamamoto's footsteps as a baseball player but it's just not working for him. He exceeds in a few other sports at Namimori High but he was still struggling with that one sport. On the other hand, he's gotten into the art of kendo to the point that his father started to take a liking to Hiro's sudden interest in kendo and started to train him himself.  When Hiro finally came out to his dad that he was having a hard time with baseball, his father insisted that he should give up with the sport and focus on kendo but Hiro refused and continued to try to get better at it on his own. 

Weapon:  Katana

Storm Guardian 

Name: Takushi Hara

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Takushi is a hot tempered person who is quick to snap or get pissed off at anyone and anything. Although he's short tempered, he also has a bit of a depression side to him but he doesn't like to show that side of him to anyone. Takushi has a whole mix of personality depending on who he's with. 

Short bio: Takushi was kicked out from a Mafia Family in Italy due to an unknown incident.  His parents shunned him but told him that the only way they would accept him as their son again, is to become a Guardian from a powerful Mafia Family, namely the Vongola. Moving to Japan with very little money, Takushi had one goal in mine: become a Guardian for this '11th Boss,' and ditch the Vongola once he was accepted back in his Mafia Family.

Weapon: Double Crossbows that can fold to fit in his backpack. 

Sun Guardian

Name: Azumi Nagito

Appearance:

Posted Image

Personality: Azumi is pumped about almost everything taking her energy through the roof. She's very stubborn and not so bright when it comes to intelligence but her strength makes up for the gap in her brain. She can also be very violent, taking on anyone she sees fit as an opponent due to her big ego.

Backstory: Azumi got into fighting when she started watching boxing matches on TV. She always admired the boxer's strengths and wanted to become one of them, despite people discouraging her since she was a girl. Now, one of the most strongest and first girl boxer in Namimori, frail people can never catch up with her when it comes to energy. She literally does training everyday and seems to never run out of energy due to her strong fighting spirit. She has come across some thugs around town and has manage to take down ever one that crosses her path, which only ended up raising her ego.

Weapon: leather gloves with small spikes

There was a bright light. In that haze there was a silhouette, although Claude could never tell who that person was. It took the shape of a man, maybe even wearing a hat of some sort, but that was all he could figure out. Then, he would just wake up, left confused about what the hell he saw. It's been like that for a few days now and he was starting to lose sleep from it. Today, it happened yet again. Claude woke up from morning's sunlight shining in his face. Feeling drowsy, he drifted back to sleep only to be awoken by his loud alarm clock. "Alright, alright. I'm getting up." He grumbled as he hit the snooze button and stood out of bed. The house was quiet, his mother probably left early to work again, as usual. Not bothering to just sit there and stare into space, he moved and went to get ready for another day of school. It didn't take him long, well it never did, but he was in uniform within the next ten minutes and heading downstairs. Claude peeked his head into the kitchen to see that same yellow note left on the table whenever she wasn't here. Walking over, he picked up the note that happened to be sitting on a plate of food that seemed to be just made. {Sorry Claude honey. I decided to leave early again. Feel free to help yourself to breakfast} Already being used to this routine already, he set the note aside and went ahead and ate the breakfast she left for him before taking his bag and stepping out the door. On his walk to Namimori High, which wasn't really that far from where he lived, the roads were extra quiet today. There would usually be a lot of people roaming about on a school morning, but nothing. He couldn't have been late, yet again, he hasn't checked the time since he woke up. Claude dragged a hand over his face and sighed. (Great, not only am I tired but I'm possibly late.) He was about to quicken his pace when he felt a presence nearby and turned around. There was nothing. Claude squinted in confusion. (I could have sworn there was somebody there....maybe that man from my dreams.) The boy turned back around and kept on walking. "I really must be losing it..."

Edited by Junko

Azumi was taking her usual jog around town as she listened to some of her favorite music blasting in her ears from her headphone. She hummed to herself at the tune when she spotted one of her classmates walking on the side of the road. 'Hey that guy looks familiar, what was his name? Jade? Clayton?' Jogging up next to the boy she shouted due to the headphones, "HEY GOOD MORNING!" 

Claude nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard sudden yelling. He turned to see someone familiar from school coming up towards him. "Jesus Azumi why are you so lo-" he paused when he noticed that she had headphones in and he could hear the music clearly from where he was standing even though he was a few feet away from her.. (This girl is going to go deaf if she doesn't lower the volume). Claude walked up to her while shhe was still jogging in place and pulled one of the headphones out of Azumi's ears. ".....Good morning." He still sounded tired. "Aren't you on your way to school?"

Azumi cocked her head, "Yea but I woke up early for my morning jog." She took off her whole headphones noticing she could barely hear the student. Azumi glanced at the boy from head to toe as she furrowed her eyebrows then laughed. "You're really skinny! You should jog around the entire town with me if you want." Suddenly her watch began to beep and Azumi checked the time. "Oh boy, school starts in 3 minutes. If I sprint I'll make it," She winked at the student. "I'm not sure about you but...good luck!" Azumi put on her headphones and took a full sprint. In seconds, she was gone with dust behind her trail. 

All the brunette could do was watch her dash off without being given a change to reply. (Did she even...) A disappointed look crossed his face. (Did she even know who I was...?) But three minutes left, he couldn't make it in time. Claude still took off at a dash anyways, although he was probably going to get quickly worn out within the next few minutes. Five minutes later, Claude was collapsed on the ground and out of breath. He made it onto campus but he was still considered late seeing that he was just outside on the courtyard. He wanted to just lay there, he was already tired before he had to do all of that running. It wasn't like anyone was going to notice that he was gone anyways. Claude squinted from the sun burning in his eyes again before a shadow loomed over him. "Get up." As if on command, he sprung up. Someone was standing before him, someone he's never seen before, well maybe not in person. His eyes widen as scooted backwards, recognizing that figure. He was in a black suit with a hat that had a strip of orange going around it. The man simply smirked as his eyes were revealed from under his hat. "Chaos."

Mᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ

"DAMMIT!" He sulked down from his sitting position while a 'Game Over' stared at him in bulky red text from the small gaming console he held in his hands. That had to be the tenth one Junpei has gotten since he started playing an hour ago. He was in a small area right outside of the school that he would usually go to when he wanted to start skipping, and surprisingly, the administrators still never caught on to where Junpei would go when he wasn't here, even though he was still on campus. Dragging his fingers through his blonde hair, he punched the power button with his thumb to shut off the console and slid it into his pocket. "Wait.." he muttered and glanced at his watch to see that homeroom already started. Junpei stood up to his feet, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Aw I'm late yet again~" he hummed, not seeming to care, and took the back way that led into the building. 

Mᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Usami was shivering as she saw another ghost like figure looming before her on her desk. Nobody else seemed to notice it though. She was inching her hand to reach out and swat it away but it just disappeared before she could do anything. With somewhat relief, she sighed but she knew more were going to come anyways. Somewhat saddened by that thought, Usami glanced out the window and noticed two figures in the courtyard. One of them was a boy with the same school uniform as her but the other person just looked out of place. She narrowed her eyes. Her curiosity peaked but she couldn't just get up and leave,there was a lecture going on right now. 

"Wooo! I made it!" Azumi burst into the classroom just as the bell rang signalling the beginning of class. 

The teacher's lecture came into Hiro's ear and out the other as he started to doodle on a piece of paper that was suppose to be meant for notes. Out of boredom, he looked at his surroundings to see a couple desks missing. 'It's the usual people late huh,' Hiro chuckled quietly. His eyes then lied upon a girl staring out the window. Remembering the girl to be Usami, he pondered if she was seeing one of her 'ghosts'. Although the students seem to find Usami a little crazy, Hiro thinks it's pretty cool being able to see funny stuff. 

Takushi glared at the piece of paper in his hand that reveals the address for Namimori High, the school he's attending today. "The Vongola's next boss candidate is someone named Claude Sato." He read aloud. With a grunt, Takushi took out a cigarette and lid it with his lighter. "So all I gotta do is become one of his guardians and be really close with him huh." He walked around a corner but froze and backed away from view as a weird scene was before him. A tall leaning man towered over one of the student from Namimori who was looking quite shock. 'What's going on?' He thought. 

(This man.....was he the one that kept appearing in my dreams) Claude inched backwards, not know what the stranger was going to do to him. He was just about scared out of his mind right now that he couldn't even bring himself to ask the stranger who he was.  "How long are you just going to sit there?"  The man sighed before bending down to take Claude by the arm and pull him up to his feet. "..Oh I-I..uh-" "So he really is just like Tsuna huh.." Claude stared at him, confused, but the man didn't noticed and continued. "The name's Reborn. From the Vongola Famiglia and your new home tutor. I'm here to inform you that you're on your way to becoming the eleventh Volgola mafia boss."  (Mafia boss? What the hell was this guy talking about?!) Claude raise his hands up. "N-no you have the wrong person perhaps." "Claude Sato is your name, right?" (..shit) "How do you even know me?!" A frown crossed Reborn's face. "Before I continue any further." He made a small gesture over to the corner of a building. "Is that a friend of your hiding over there?" "Eh?" Claude turned to see that there was somebody over there but he had no friends so who the hell could that be. 

Mᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Junpei was humming to himself as he made it to his classroom and walked inside, only to end up bumping into someone. He rubbed his head and looked down to see that he knocked Azumi into the floor. He blinked a few times, somewhat surprised that she just let her guard down so easily. "Azumi?" He poked her side with his foot. "Why are you all sweaty?" "You probably shouldn't be doing that to a girl, especially one that can easily knock you out." Junpei looked over to see that that comment came from Alphonse. "Oi, what the hell do you know, lover boy?!" Alphonse gave no response to that. Some girls that were sitting nearby were muttering among themselves as they stared at Alphonse, just admiring him from a distance. Of course, he ignored them.   

Hearing their conversation, Takushi felt like his mind went haywire. 'This kid is the next boss for a huge ass mafia family?! He's Claude Sato?!' Was all of Vongola's bosses scrawny and weak-looking? He shook his head, 'This have got to be some sort of mistake.' A voice came to his direction as the tall man seemed to have noticed his presence and Takushi cursed himself for not hiding better. Tossing his cigarette aside, he came out of his hiding spot and walked over to the man and the little student. Just looking at this kid's face made him sick, there's no way in hell is he going to be working for this weakling. And the man? Definitely someone he shouldn't mess with. Not wanting to talk to the student, Takushi walked by the brunette hitting his shoulder along the way and entered into the school. 

"Whoa! You actually kinda scared me right there," Azumi got up from the floor, and dusted herself off. "That means you've gotten strong haven't you?" Before Junpei could reply, she wrapped her arm around Junpei's neck giving it a 'friendly' squeeze'. "You didn't react fast enough." She sighed disappointedly. Turning over to Alphonse she smiled, "Wanna have a go too Al?" Meanwhile the students laughed to themselves at the fallen Junpei as whispers of "That's what you get for messing with the toughest girl." or "He had that coming." 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

The two of them watched as the boy passed by them and into the building. Claude seemed sort of taken aback by the way he was acting towards him, like he knew him already and just had some sort of hate against Claude. He seemed confused as to why that kid was over there in the first place but Reborn just continued. "Anyways, I will become your home tutor to help you on your path to becoming the next Vongola boss. You will also have six others with you as your guardians that will be along with you on your jo-" "W-wait a second!" Claude wasn't usually one to interrupt people but he was wasn't comprehending a bit of this. "I still don't understand why you would just choose somebody like me. I'm really nothing special. Plus who would I find to be my guardians? I have no friends." Reborn sighed, somewhat annoyed and pulled out something from his pocket: a gun. Hairs on the back of Claude's neck sprung up. He was about ready to cut and run but Reborn took out the case that held the bullets and pulled a bullet out, although it looked different from a regular one. "If you can survive a shot from this, then we'll know that you're a future boss candidate." "Y-you're actually going to shoot me?!" Claude said. Reborn placed the bullet and gun back into his pocket and started to walk off. "Soon. Just be ready." Within a few minutes, he was off the courtyard and out of sight. Claude stood there before realizing that it's been over an hour since he was out there but that probably didn't matter to him now. There was just too much on his mind to be worrying about school but he went inside anyways. By the time he made it to his classroom, all he could do was just sit down and stare at his desk, ignoring some of the eyes of his peers that watched him come in so late. (Am I going to die? There's no way I can survive that. This is all happening to suddenly.) Usami, who was sitting two desks away from him, watched as he came in and sighs of worry started to sink into her eyes. She was going to get up to ask him if he was doing okay but another shadowy figure appeared before her and she let out a shriek before stumbling back out of her chair while holding one of her books over her head. The class busted into laughter, some snickering here and there but she opened her eyes and looked to see that it was gone.

Meanwhile

Alphose simply waved a hand to her while Junpei struggled out her grip before stumbling away from her.  The teacher running the class gestured them angrily to sit down. Both Junpei and Azumi nodded, somewhat embarrassed, before taking their seats. 

As the children laughed at Usami's shriek, Hiro looked at the frighten girl with concern. He stood up from his desk and faced the students. "She's just frighten guys, don't need to laugh at one of your classmates. We all make mistakes of seeing things don't we?" Before he could continue, the teacher came back into the classroom with another student. Clearing his throat, the teacher gestured to the student, "Class, we have a new student today. Please introduce yourself to the class." The new student who was Takushi glared at the teacher, they obviously had an agruement before they came in. After a couple seconds of awkard silence, Takushi grunted, "I'm Takushi Hara, I'm 16, and I came from Italy." The teacher nodded in approval and pointed to an empty seat behind Claude's. 'Great now I have to sit behind this guy,' He shuffled his way to his seat and stared into Claude's back not paying attention to the teacher's lesson. Thoughts ran through his head as Takushi was coming up with plans to become friends with this Claude but nothing came into mind. 

Hours seemed like seconds as lunch began and students went their seperate ways to find a spot for lunch. Azumi went to the cafeteria with her friends, Takushi wanting fresh air headed to the roof, and Hiro walked over to Claude's desk. "Oy Claude, wanna eat on the roof?" 

Usami got up and silently moved back into her seat. Her face was red from the sudden embarrassing feeling that was settling in. She tucked her head under her head behind her textbook only to hear somebody speak up for her for the first time since she's been in this condition. (Hiro..) A small smile crossed her lips. At the sound of the teacher's voice, everyone looked up to see someone new come in. Usami even raised her head from behind her textbook a little to see who that person was. Claude glanced up only for the nervous feeling to weigh down on him more as he saw that same scary looking guy from this morning to enter the classroom. Claude avoided eye contact with the boy as he walked down over to sit behind him. For the remainder of the class period, Claude sat there as a nervous wreck. Later, Claude was ready to pick up his things and head over to the usual spot where he ate alone under a tree before Hiro walked up to his desk. He appeared to be somewhat confused at his question before standing up. "uh....sure. Lead the way." Usami looked up and watched at the two boys left the room. She still wanted to ask Claude about that happened his morning and thank Hiro. She picked up her things and left as well

Meanwhile

"What did you need me for again?" "Your a witness. I need to get back at Azumi for embarrasing me this morning." "You should have never stepped on her. Besides, what do you plan to do anyways." Junpei grabbed Alphonse by his scarf and shook him. "It's one of those things I just do man!" He whined as Alphonse removed Junpei's hand from his scarf. He gestured over to where Azumi was with a few other people. "Well she's right over there..."​ Junpei seemed satisfied with Alphonse's cooperation and they both went over to her

Approaching the roof, Takushi let out a sigh of relief with the gentle wind blowing in his face. A grumble from his stomach reminded him that he forgot to bring lunch and didn't have enough money to even buy one. "Why did I have get kicked out of that stupid Maifa Family..." He mumbled to himself before Hiro and Claude arrived on the roof. "Perfect weather today! Oh look it's the new student, Takushi right?" The outburst from Hiro surprised Takushi as he nearly dropped his cigarette he was about to put into his mouth. "Dumbass, you scared the living hell out of me!" Hiro raised his arms in peace. "Gomen, but you should know you're not allowed to smoke in school." Already frustrated with the mission Takushi was given, the fact that some student telling him what to do annoyed him even more. "Don't tell me what to do." He growled as he took out one of his crossbow and pointed it at the confused Hiro. The ever-smiling student just laughed as he poked Takushi's crossbow playfully. "Is this suppose to be a toy? How neat, can I have one?" 

Arriving at the cafeteria, the students dived out of the way as Azumi zoomed into the lunch line screaming something like "FOOODDD!" Her friends watched in amazement as the boxer gobbled down her food. Feeling a presence near her, she swallowed the last piece of food and turned around to see Junpei and Alphonse. "Junpei, Al? What do you guys want?" Some of Azumi's female friends stared at Alphonse as they started to blush and giggle to each other. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Claude didn't bother to touch his food his mom made for him. He lost his appetite a long time ago. The sinking feeling sat there while he was sitting on the ground. He heard Hiro starting to talk to somebody and turned around to see that it was the same guy from earlier yet again. He felt cursed or the gods were playing some bad prank on him. Claude stood up as she saw Hiro starting to mess with Takushi's crossbow. "D-don't touch that..." she said to him, his voice still shaking. He looked over and met eye contact with Takushi. He looked so annoyed but Claude didn't even have the slightest idea as to why Takushi hated him. They just met just earlier today. Claude saw him starting to get angry and quickly looked away. While all of that was going on, Usami was behind a corner on top of the roof. She was about to go and talk to them when Takushi showed up out of nowhere, so she stayed put. From the corner of her eye, she could see more ghost like figures floating right next to her. She tried her best not to make a sound about it and ignore it.

Meanwhile

Junpei gave a smug grin and crossed his arms. "Did you think you were going to get away with something like that so easily?" Azumi looked at him confused as Alphonse walked closer to the two of them. "He wants to fi-" "I was just getting to that!" he retorted before looking back at Azumi. "I'm ready for round two. Meet me outside if you even willing to face me." And with that, Junpei walked past Alphonse and out of the door, getting weird looks as he pasted by a few others that heard that. Alphonse sighed. (This guy is an idiot...)

"You freaking idiot it's real!" Takushi put his crossbow away before the clueless boy could try to trigger it. Finally realizing this hot-head's temper, Hiro decided to drop the whole subject and try to be friends with this guy. "All right, well what are you doing out here by yourself? I see you don't have any lunch with you." A loud grumble interuppted him as Hiro and Claude turned to the embarassed Takushi who was the source of that sound. Trying to contain his own laughter, Hiro gestured to their lunch set out on the floor. "If you're hungry, you're welcome to have some of our food." Before the hungry boy could protest, Hiro dragged the boy over to their lunch and sat down. At first Takushi just stood there staring at the food but after a few seconds he gave up, sat down, and started taking a couple pieces from Hiro's lunch. As the three awkwardly ate their lunch, Hiro spoke up. "We forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Hiro." 

"A fight?" A huge grin appeared on Azumi's face. She was dying for a decent fight all day. "All right, bring it on!" Cracking her knuckles, she marched outside.

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Alphonse went to go sit under a tree nearby as Junpei rolled his sleeves up. He was too overly confident for this and actually thought he had a chance against the best boxer in the school. As Azumi finally came outside and into the grass along with a few other people that were interested in watching, he held up his fists even though he had no proper stance and looked awkward. "What are you waiting for? Come at me! Unless you can't handle the all mighty Junpei." 

Meanwhile

Claude put down his chopsticks and looked up at the building. There was nobody on the roof. He was nervous that Reborn could be hiding anywhere at this point and shoot him right in the head. Claude turned his attention back to the other two as Hiro introduced himself. Claude looked down a bit. Just sitting near Takushi felt awkward and a bit frightening. "I'm C-Claude....Claude Sato." He said nervously. Usami was now sitting against the wall, still behind the corner and out of sight of the other three. She was eating a sandwich as she listened over to their conversation. She was waiting for Takushi to leave so she can go talk to Hiro and Claude. Usami sighed as she hugged her knees to her chest when she was done eating. (I'm just going to wait here for them....).

Nearby Azumi's friends were shouting and cheering, "This isn't even gonna be close!" "Teach that idiot Junpei another lesson!" The boxer stared at Junpei's weird stance and pondered if this is some kind of secret technique. Putting her arms up and getting into her battle stance, she yelled "Don't hold back Junpei! I might end up putting you at a hospital." Azumi dashed at Junpei with fire in her eyes, she was now in total focus. Junpei tried to punch her but she easily side-stepped and now with his face open, Azumi roared sending a punch right in the middle of his face. A loud crack echoed outside and the crowed watching the fight flinched. "His nose is broken now," A student whispered. "More like his entire face." Another student said. 

Takushi's response was only a grunt and another silence came down. Finally on when seemed like forever, he got up mumbling a silent thanks, and walked off down the stairs. 'That kid is obviously afraid of me.' he thought. Takushi was expecting a huge tough looking guy with a fierce personality however not the total opposite. This Claude must have a really good reason why he was chosen as a boss for a huge Mafia Family. Meanwhile back on the roof, Hiro blinked quite disappointed that the guy left but the frown disappared and he turned to the direction where Usami was hiding. "Oi Usami, you can come out now." 

(Ow ow ow ow...shit) Junpei lied there on his back, feeling total numbness and throbbing at the center of his face. He felt warm liquid rolling down his cheek. While Azumi was seemingly happy with her success, Junpei started to slowly laugh, which soon started getting louder before he weakly got back to his feet. Azumi had her back turned when he quickly moved and karate chopped the back of neck, knocking her out. As she fell to thr ground, Azumi's friends quickly rushed to her side as Junpei smirked. "Ha! She didn't even stand a chance against yours truly. Now then.." Tears started to appear at his eyes and Junpei looked over at Alphonse, who seemed rather shocked at this sudden turn of events. "Mind showing me to the infirmary please..." Alphonse sighed and walked over to Azumi's limp body and picked her up. "Might as well take her as well then." Some of Azumi's friends started to snicker in jealously but soon stopped and plastered on a fake smile when Alphonse turned to look at them before walking off to the nurse, Junpei scurrying behind him.

Meanwhile

"He's....he's still angry with me..." Claude said weakly as Takushi disappeared down the staircase. Usami quickly jumped to her feet as Hiro called to her. How did he know that she'd been there.. Usami waited there, hoping that he was just imagining things, before walking out. She walked up to them, looking down a bit. Not due to shyness, just because there was a big ghost figure next to the two boys. "Um.." She looked up, her pale eyes appearing grateful. "Thank you..Hiro....for standing up for me like that." Usami turned to look at Claude. "Are...you doing okay? About that man earlier I mean.." Claude raised his eyebrows. (How does she know about Reborn? We were the only two there besides Takushi..) Claude rubbed the back of his head nervously. "What are you talking about? I was just late that's a-" "Don't lie to me." "Eh?" "I saw you with a man from the window this morning and when you came back you looked all spooked." The atmosphere got awkward quickly. Claude didn't know what to say to her. He couldn't really explain the situation himself. 

"No problem Usami, the students just needed to understand." Hiro scratched his head sheepishly. Throughout the whole arguement Hiro noticed Takushi glaring over at Claude despite Claude not even being involved that much. That thought fizzled into his brain when Usami mentioned about a man. 'Is Claude involved in something dangerous?' He frowned at the brunette. "A man? Was he threatening you?" 

Azumi was having a dream while the three headed to the infirmary. Snuggling in Alphonse's arms she let out a soft snore as her mind was swimming on and off from reality. "Junpei you look funny ha ha..." She mumbled. The dream she's having is currently unknown but whatever it is Junpei is involved in it. "I'm gonna eat the most foooddd..." 

Claude tensed up a bit.  He didn't know these two that well and also didn't want to drag them into something like this. At the same time though, he wanted to tell somebody. Claude took a deep breath and began to explain what occurred earlier today, about Reborn, the mafia talk and Takushi. When he finished, he sighed and glanced down. "Although I don't really expect you to believe me...." Usami went silent. The ghostly figure that was just floating  around the two boys has disappeared, but that wasn't concerning her anymore. She was more confused as to what Claude got done explaining to her and Hiro. "So... does that mean that this...Reborn person is going to come shoot you at any moment?" Claude simply nodded. "Then....would it be okay if we accompanied you? I mean....he wouldn't shoot you if other were around..right?" Usami felt somewhat terrified but at the same time she felt bad for Claude. If anything, she wanted to at least be sure that he makes it through the day in one piece.

Meanwhile

"You can stop crying now. I'm done." The nurse said as she walked away from Junpei, a bandage going across the bridge of his noise. Azumi was lying on a bed with Alphonse sitting in a chair next to her. He turned over to look at Junpei, who just huffed and turned away quickly, wiping the tears from his eyes. "At least you both are even, but that was just a dumb move on your part." He sat back and crossed his arms. "Just admit your stupidity and move on." Junpei grumbled, not wanting to move his face around to much before the pain started to come back again.

Hiro was silent through Claude's whole story. At first he thought it was just a joke Claude planned up yet he wasn't the type of guy to play around. He searched his surroundings but he didn't feel any presence though in his gut, something told him someone's watching them. The question about Takushi hating the brunette at first glance was still unsolved. Is Takushi involved in the mafia? Also what is Vongola? These deductions hanged in the air and Hiro finally spoke up. "Well I'm not sure what's going on, are you playing like a mafia game? I bet the game is like we have to protect you from this..Reborn, if it is it sounds like fun!" He laughed. 

Azumi suddenly heard voices in her dreams, was that the nurse? Junpei and Alphonse? Feeling her nerves flowing back into her body and the energy kicking back in, she rose from the bed screaming, "I'VE REVIVED-" She paused noticing she was in the infirmary with Junpei, Alphonse, and a nurse who looked like she just pissed in her pants. Azumi scratched her head in confusion. "Eh? How did I end up here?" She pointed at the startled Junpei, "You, Junpei! Tell me how I ended up here!"

Claude frowned. "I don't think it's a game...." And with that the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. The three of them fell silent before Usami spoke up. "We should...probably head back now. Besides it's not really safe out here anywa-" she stopped in the middle of a word when she saw a bigger amount of ghost like figures roaming about. Overwhelmed, Usami broke out into a run down the staircase without saying another word, just waving behind her. Claude and Hiro just stared as she disappeared, somewhat confused. Claude sighed and picked up his bag. "Like she said, we should get going." 

Meanwhile

Junpei almost jumped out of his chair from Azumi's out burst before crossing his arms. "I knocked you out of course, making me the winner of our little battle." "Azumi, shouldn't you calm down? You're too loud." Alphonse said, rubbing his temple. 

Usami dashed off and Hiro had a funny feeling she saw one of her ghosts. Shrugging it off, he picked up his bag, "Mhm, lets go." As they headed back to their classroom, Hiro went over what happened just from one lunch. He got into an arguement with Takushi, ate awkwardly with Takushi, ate lunch with Usami, and Claude telling them about the man named Reborn and the mafia. He couldn't help but grin. First day of eatting lunch with someone new and it brought more excitement in his life from just one lunch. 'I wonder what else is going to happen,' He thought. 

Of course Azumi couldn't calm down from Junpei's declartion as winner, she hates losing after all. "Liar! You drugged me or something before the fight started...." Her words droned on about how Junpei cheated to win while she clutched Junpei's shirt collar, and shook him until finally the bell interuppted her. The nurse who was standing in the corner used the bell to gain the courage to speak, "The bell rang, go to class now and do your ranting elsewhere." 

The rest of the day went by somewhat smoothly for Claude. He was still tense but at least me managed to talk to somebody about it. Also he avoided making any type of eye contact with Takushi. Usami was still getting spooked but not as frequently, which was somewhat of a relief to her. When the school day ended, Usami walked up to Claude desk, somewhat hiding her face with one of her textbooks. "If you'd like...I can still accompany you home..." she said somewhat faintly. She still wasn't used to talking to people much but she was trying. Claude gave a small smile and nodded. "Of course!" He turned over to Hiro. (Is he still coming with me as well?)

Meanwhile 

"Man I thought this day would never end." Junpei said as he stretched his arms. The three of them were exiting the main building. Alphonse gave a small smirk. "You mean how you were knocked out most of the remainder of the day? Everyone couldn't wait for you to leave." Junpei frowned and turned around to say something before he noticed that Azumi was still tagging along with them. "Huh, why are you still here? Can't accept your defeat I suppose?" 

Hearing Usami's request to accompany Claude, Hiro got up from his desk and went over to Claude's, "Count me in, baseball practice is cancelled today anyway."  He put his hand on the shy girl's head. "Usami and I will make sure you won't be shot by this Reborn." Suddenly an idea came to the baseball student as he turned to Takushi who was secretly eavesdropping their conversation from behind Claude's desk. Before Takushi could escape Hiro called out to him, "Takushi! You wanna walk home with us?" Gritting his teeth, the hot-head slung his bag over his shoudler. From their conversation, Takushi was curious about who's this Reborn and the whole business about shooting Claude. After a few seconds his curiousity got the best of him. "Fine I'll come too, but don't think that will make us friends!" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walking down the road silently, Hiro pondered if it was the right choice bringing Takushi along; he kept giving glances at Claude with a look of disgust. Half-way from their houses, a group of 5 people came down from the opposite way they were going whispering and snickering to themselves. When Takushi saw them, his face grew startled and the 5 men froze right in front of Claude's group. "There you are you little basterd!" One of the men yelled. They were all looking at Takushi who was looking away pretending not to know them. "Alonzo, was he the one who beat up some of our gang members?" The buff man was obviously their leader looking down at his members with a grim expression. Alonzo, the man who spoke first nodded. The gang members cracked their knuckles as they smirked at Claude's group. "You thought you could move away from us huh?" Another man barked. "You're wrong, I came to Japan for a different reason." Takushi growled who was getting ready to take out his crossbows. Hiro too was preparing to fight as his hand was reaching for his baseball bat he always kept with him. "Who gives a shit about why he moved to Japan, beat the crap out of him and his friends!" The leader shouted. His gang members gave out a battle cry before they charged toward Claude's group. 

"No that's not it!" Azumi pouted. "My house is the direction where you guys are going." Walking alongside them she turned to Junpei, "Ya know, if you wanna get better at fighting you could join the boxing club," She looked at Alphonse. "You too if you want!" The boxing club in Namimori High wasn't that popular and it was lacking members that could actually fight. Ever since Azumi joined the boxing club, it gained more popularity but it wouldn't hurt to ask more people to join. 

Edited by The Basic Nerd

Claude was somewhat nervous as they walked down the sidewalk in a group, well at least with Takushi tagging along but he didn't say much to Claude so it was all good. An intimidating looking group of thugs started to come down the street and immediately started talking to them, specifically Takushi. (Did he know these people??) It appeared so and they seemed that they wanted revenge on that guy. Usami's boyd tensed and she took a step back, behind Claude. "We need to get out of here." She said, her cloudy eyes tensing in fear. "W-why are you standing behind me?! I can't do anything."  The other two looked as if they were ready to fight but Claude was about to just make a run for it along with Usami. There was no way he could take these guys on

- - -

"Man what a what a wimp. I don't see how the hell we can be related." Reborn was on top of a roof near where Claude and the rest of them were. His gun changed into a rifle and his eye was sitting in the eye piece. "Well that's your younger brother. Not much we can do about it for now except straighten him out." The female with him sighed and placed one foot on the ledge of the building and leaning over to get a better view. "Oh yeah? Well do you really believe that he will survive that shot of yours?" "We won't know until we try." And with that, Reborn pulled the trigger. 

- - -
(It can't end like this.... I can't let it end like this.)  There was no way they could outrun them so the only thing they can do is try to fight back, however the hell that'll work. Just when Claude was going to say something to reason with the others, something hit him dead center in the forehead. He was too late to react. Claude's body fell backwards and landed on the ground with a thud, his eyes still wide open from the shock. "C-Claude?!" Usami was about to get down next to him when he suddenly blinked, his eyes changing to a bright shade of orange. "Cla....." Everyone else looked just as shocked as she did. "REEEBORRRRRN!" Claude just sprung up from the ground, his clothes suddenly ripping off, except for his underwear, and an orange flame appearing in the middle of his forehead. "I will defeat you with my dying will!" He chanted towards the group before rushing at them with full speed. 

Meanwhile

"I rather not. I'm not much of an athletic person.." Alphose said before Junpei went back to arguing with Azumi. They were at it for the next few minutes before Alphonse stopped dead in his tracks. Junpei saw that he stopped walking and looked at him funny. "Something the matter man?" "What's that noise?" The two of them gave Alphonse a confused look and he just walked around the corner. His eyes seemed shocked at what he was witnessing and the other two quickly followed to take a look. "What the hell...is that guy's hair on fire?" He paused for a moment. "WoooT! Be sure to beat the crap out of those guys!" he cheered.

Edited by Junko