Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Alicia Maddox

Who Is Your Favorite Character In The World Ends With You?

Neku is my number one favorite character in TWEWY, as well as my number one favorite character of all time. Why? because I can somewhat relate to him.

Joshua would be my second favorite, cause he's mysterious, and sarcastic.

Sho is one of my favorite TWEWY characters, I'm into math, and he gave me a new way to curse out loud without saying the actual words.

Never played it.

You enjoy seeing her bones?

xD nice one...

Sho Minamimoto, the dude was badass from start to finish, espcially when he went God Mode. Joshua, the dude is awesome and sneaky. His ability to use his phone is awesome.

I haven't played TWEWY but with DDD I thought Joshua was going to kill me.  He just gave off that vibe.  I liked Neku.

Isn't this a world in KH 3D?Anyway Neku was cool.

The 4 new characters in TT in DDD are from Square's The World Ends with You Series, though their parting kinda hints towards maybe seeing an actual world built on theirs (Shibuya) in the future

I haven't played TWEWY but with DDD I thought Joshua was going to kill me.  He just gave off that vibe.  I liked Neku.  The 4 new characters in TT in DDD are from Square's The World Ends with You Series, though their parting kinda hints towards maybe seeing an actual world built on theirs (Shibuya) in the future

Oh i see...

Can I just say "All of them"?

My favorite is Sho Minamimoto. All the GMs had their own weird quirks, but I liked Sho's the most. Not to mention he had a greater goal than the other villains, and managed to make it through all three weeks. That and the zetta awesome math slang.

I also like Neku a lot. Watching his character grow from an antisocial jerk who hates everyone, to beginning to be understanding, and even making a few friends, was really fun.

Ramen Don

I'd have to say it's a tie between Neku and Beat. I like how Neku's character changes with each week he goes through the Game and learns to develop relationships with other people. He's relatable in the sense that he's the part of us that doesn't want to reach out or feel safe in our own world. Beat just makes me laugh x'D