Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Keeper

Film I need help finding a movie.

Hi guys, I wanted to remember a movie but I forgot it name because I saw it when I was a kid.The movie speak about gangsters who wear masks, and I think they stole money.and some people tried to stop them( i think either FBI or police).When the leader of the police and his agents followed them, they found themselves in a building and when they entered. The gangsters kept kidnapping each agent until the leader reached the roof and he met the leader of the masked gagsters and he challenged him to dissemble the gun and assemble it in minutes and the one who win take the money.The leader of the police lost and the leader went with the money, later the police leader kept training on how to assemble the gun in certain minutes until they met again and the agent won

Edited by Master Keeper

I can give you no help on this...

Try searching the plot on Google.

Doesn't really help considering it's unlikely the faint memories of a person would match word for word the summary or plot of the movie.