Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Rue

Could of Worked: Rues Review of The TV Seires Bruce Wayne: The Worlds Best Batman Se

Would you see this show if it were made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you see this show if it were made?

• Fudge Yeah!
    • Probley I liekd the Dark Knight
    • I'm not really sure
    • Heck No, I'm Glad it was never made
    • Bat-Who? I don;t care

Okay so this is a sieres that I think i'll start on by reviewing On Movies and TV Shows that Never made it, or could possible have happen.

Today I'll be reviewing the pilot for A Show that almost was made;

Bruce Wayne a show that focus on the yearly years of Batman and how he (Bruce Wayne) goes on a journey to how and why he becomes the man he'll grow up to be. "THE BATMAN".

The Pilot's Plot:

The 63min seires premire begins years into the future. with an elderly Alfred Writering his "memiors" in the Bat-Cave.The opeaning line said by Alfred: "How did we get here? How did it

all come... to this?"

totally sets the sage of what happens in the show. As we travel back through Flashbacks to see Alfread in his early 30's. Bailing A 17 year old bruce wayne out of jail. Bruce is intrasting. He is brooding very hansome, and has sercectly been trainnign for the bast 12 years of gymantics, Kong-fu and othe badass stuff. Bruce is a little more like Spider-Man in this seires. in the sence that he mocks a gorup of thugs, dis arms a gun faster then you can say Kingdom Hearts! With a few cameo apperences and very sutle and great nods to the batman Mythos while reinventing it. Harvey Dent Bruces older best friend who sets him up on a date with his sister SusanJim Gordon a Detecive , not yet commissioner. His daugther 13 year old red head Barbra who's Bruces Crazed Fereaked and of course Adorible fan girl. (how crazy about Bruce is she? well any 13 year old left in a room with Sora,roxas,and Riku. or a shritless Ventus. o.O Scary!) She goes on and on about how her dad is this epic guy,and how he;s the only rtrusted cop out there and so on,so forth. Bruce and Jim know each other. this whole character Development that dwells deep into Batmans mythos. Wayneco. is trying to kill bruce who saves Gordons life under a disguise, while a bananah plays a silly role in it. Bruce lives to his 18th Birthday. And thats how it all began.

The plot can also bexplain into two sub-plots"

SUB-PLOT A Bruce doesn't want to stay or go back to gatham. He pretty thinks its the most horrible place ever. That everyone there can suck it, and just get the fudge away form him.

SUB-PLOT B Bruces 18th birthday is around the corner,and he has to keep all his extaordinary abillties under wraps while he gets a real HIGH form kicking butt. Also form serectly protecting Gordon,the only trusted cop on the force.

THE GOOD: Now I'm a HUGE Batman Fan. This series pilot was well done. I love the dry humor Wit that Bruce and Alfred have. The introduction of the characters is pretty well done. The Script is very fun,and can go in many GOOD Directions,that could lead up to Batman Begins. or a darker world. If your a fan of Smallville, The Nolan Bat trilogy, or a new spin on Bats origins,then this would of Been the seires for you. Harvy shows sighs of the villian he'll become,but is a really dwelled out charcater that he'll grow into. He has a simular relationship that Lex luthor

and Clack Kent had in smallville. Slena Kyle while short of a cameo she had,it was a nice fun way to show her. esspationally her in the tiger suit,and how Bruce dispes coustumes.

Of course how well they showed the characters and how they would interact with one another, they're were a few things they could of done to make it better.

THE BAD:WELL...Okay, where to begin? Well they open up with the ORIGIN STORY of how Bruce's Parants died. I guess I feel like we the Audience know the story,and don';t want to be remined of it. We know what happend. The charcaters can be fleshed out a little more,but then agian while I can visuallize all this awsome stuff,I do want to see while Bruce seems really happy at the end of the episode,we know he's a teenager,but I want to see what events will happend to make him the brooding,Badass Dark Knight. He acts like a regular teenager,a bit douchy but thats how most teens are. You Know?

RATING

This series with its drama,and fun action,was intense. It can hold an audience and the writer Tim McGinus (the Iron Giant) made a great world of gatham. I'll rate this 9 out 10 Keyblades. for the kickass seires that would of been.

Its too bad this seires wasn't made It would of been a kickass show that could of ran for five-six seasons and show us the Why and How of Bruce Wayne,and the transformation. Bob Kane and Bill Finger would of been proud.:D