Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

which will sell better kingdom hearts 2.5 or final fantasy 10 hd?

FF is more of a popular series, and FFX is considered one of the best of the new FF games, but the additional content of the KH game might push its sales past FF, as lots of people have missed BBS due to it being on the PSP.So my money is on KH2.5 too, but both will sell well.

Fool. Final Fantasy X was great, but we've played it before. We haven't gotten the Final Mixes yet. I say 2.5.

Doesn't the FFX/X-2 HD use the international versions?  I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard.  I do suppose it consists of a lot of optional bosses, I don't know if it really has any story content, at least FFX, I think FFX-2 might have.  I don't quite remember.

Doesn't the FFX/X-2 HD use the international versions?  I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard.  I do suppose it consists of a lot of optional bosses, I don't know if it really has any story content, at least FFX, I think FFX-2 might have.  I don't quite remember.

Yeah, It uses the international versions

i loved final fantasy 10 disnt really care for x 2 i loved tidus he was one of my favorete ff/kh charecters but soras means so much i watched sora grow in personality and physically thats something i cant experience with ff still great game though

According to VGChartz, Final Fantasy X sold 8.05 mil, while X-2 sold 5.29 mil, with the international versions selling 0.27 mil and 0.29 mil, for a combined 13.9 mil. This is much higher than KH2 + KH2FM + BbS + BbSFM + Re:coded sold, which is only ~7.29 mil, according to the same source. So, considering past sales, seems like we could expect the FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster to sell much more.

ill make u guys eat those words 

According to VGChartz, Final Fantasy X sold 8.05 mil, while X-2 sold 5.29 mil, with the international versions selling 0.27 mil and 0.29 mil, for a combined 13.9 mil. This is much higher than KH2 + KH2FM + BbS + BbSFM + Re:coded sold, which is only ~7.29 mil, according to the same source. So, considering past sales, seems like we could expect the FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster to sell much more.

this is invalid kh has sold over 3.8 mil on ign statistics

this is invalid kh has sold over 3.8 mil on ign statistics

How does that make it invalid? I didn't say anything about KH's sales (which VGChartz say is 5.85 mil worldwide, 3.65 mil in NA, so I'm guessing that's what IGN's numbers are referring to). I'm just saying that:

KH2 - 4.07 mil

KH2FM - 0.26 mil

BbS - 1.95 mil

BbSFM - 0.16 mil

Re:coded - 0.85 mil

.. for a total of 7.29 mil.

1.54 million for X/X-2 HD Remaster not including digital. And it has sold very well digitally.HD 2.5 ReMIX hasn't even sold 100,000 in Japan.

uuuhhh is'nt it a bit too early to make comparisons to a game that just came out only in japan 11 days ago -_- Edited by liamaru

Nope. Sales are already down when compared to 1.5. Not to mention PlayStation 3 software sales are declining. 1.30 for 1.5 was very good.

well....we'll just have to wait till december won't we...........TO BE CONTINUED

There are tons of factors that can influence this. FF is a more popular series in many respects, but KH has an immense global fan base that includes people who don't play FF. Timing is also a thing. I don't expect this to outsell 1.5 because a new console generation got started between the releases of 1.5 and 2.5

This is really tough decision. The only reason I would think FFX/X-2 HD would sell more is simply because it wasn't relased soley on the PS3 but the Vita as well. Thats a huge factor considering quite a decent amount of people in the west would rather have a Vita than a PS3 for some convoluted reason. Judging from the sales of 2.5 currently in Japan, it's quite possible that X/X-2 would sell better, BUT the key is the sales in the west. I would say that sales in the west will produce great results and possibly supparsing 1.5 simply because we're not only getting two final mix games we've never seen on console offically, but the fact that we're getting a BBS port to console. Another fact that would harm the sales for 2.5 is the amount of puplicity it has, mostly Square's fault. I mean 1.5 got a snipet of attention when KH3 made it's debut at E3 and broadcasted to thousands of people. Did Square do that this year at E3? No. They released a teaser of KH3 at E3 this year, but it wasn't shown at the main Sony presention. And then they take out multiplayer for BBS. As we all know, the west LOVES multiplayer. But nope, take that out, release a crappy cover art, add a crappy "limited edition" incentives and you're just asking for trouble. Maybe 2.5 could sell more than X/X-2, but that a big that's a HUGE maybe.

I would also say that the English version for 1.5 got way more trailers than not only 2.5 altogether, but even the JP release for 1.5. Disney seemed to be pushing 1.5 as the long-awaited return to home consoles for the series. And it was a successful boost.

Edited by Andrew Rowland