Username: Civil War

Password: stahl brotherhood

...Welcome back,Civil War! 

[►PLAY►]

"You're killing innocents!"

"Marina, he's gone. You can stop now."

"Crystal...Developed an Affinity to her?"

"Care to explain in further detail just what you have planned..."

...Hold it,that's to far ahead,go back a bit. 

[◄◄REWIND◄◄]

500 years has past since Sora's final battle against Xehront. The worlds are now at peace. Sometime during the 500 year peace it was agreed upon that the worlds would be in-charge of two well known leaders: Alpha, and Omega. Everything went well. However one night the two of them were both mysteriously massacred each in their own domain. The worlds under Alpha's rule decided that they would pass what would be known as the "Purge Act" as in reaction to Alpha's murder. It's orders were simple: The Keyblade Wielding race was to be eliminated in every world,as they blamed a keyblade wielder for Alpha's murder. World armies were formed. They hunted the Keyblade Wielders down by the dozens,but the Keyblade Wielders formed a army of themselves to counter the Act in the name of Omega,who insists that his murderer belonged within Alpha's rule. A civil war erupted. Light vs light,brothers vs brothers,Keyblade Wielders vs non-keyblade wielders. Now, After 5 years of the war, there is only fighting in the worlds. No peace. No sight of an end. Both sides are relentless. Worlds had become battlegrounds and prizes to be won. Only the dead have seen the end of this war as darkest of shadows crawl beneath the blood stained streets. Alpha and Omega lived to form universal peace between their worlds,now their deaths were tearing them apart. Only one question remains: 

Which side will you choose?

-*-*-*-

The worlds were lead by two leaders: Alpha and Omega. One night they were both murdered at their own domains. The worlds under Alpha's reign claimed a keyblade wielder murdered Alpha,and decided to try to eliminate the Keyblade wielding race. The keyblade wielders fought back,claiming that Omega was murdered by someone from Alpha's side. So a civil war erupts with no end until one side wins,or neither. 

-*-*-*-

~THINGS TO KNOW~

-Keyblade Wielders Union-

●Original Leader: Omega (Female)

●Current Leader: Ravio

●Sided worlds: (The worlds that they own/are on their side)

~Land of Departure: Still in function,currently handled by Keyblade Masters. Even though the world has declared itself "Neutral",the KWU uses it as a hospital for its most injured soldiers because of the Keyblade Master's knowledge in healing spells. From missing limbs to emotionally broken soldiers,only the worst of the worst end up here to rest,recover,and go back into the fight. For the sake of the Keyblade wielders,who many are barely children ranging from the ages of 16 to 21,the Keyblade Masters do their part in healing and helping them. 

~Disney Castle: This world is the most heavily protected of the KWU considering it is where the leaders of war live,plan their attacks and lead their armies. Currently residing here besides the KWU war leaders and soldiers are the Omega's children: Princess Yuri and Prince Ravio,forced into their positions after Omega's death. 

~Disney Town: A battle-scared city currently used as a military town. Here they train soldiers and wounded soldiers can live here with their families while they are in recovery. 

~Halloween Town: Active place for "vacations" within the troops. Rather independent,rarely sees war strangely enough. 

●Weaponry: Purely keyblades besides their gummi ships. 

-Worlds Powers Alliance-

●Original leader: Alpha (Male)

●Current Leader:  Talon

●Sided worlds: (The worlds that they own/are on their side)

~Twilight Town: Most important world to the WPA,as is where their leader Alpha resided and died,and the most heavily defended. The WPA is more active in this world than the rest. The old mansion in the forest is used as the HQ. The basement is used as the prison area. The flower pods are the prison "cells" as there is no lock for the keyblade wielders to open them with. The Clock Tower still stands and it along with its plaza is used as an execution plaza. The most common execution for prisoners of war (keyblade wielders or traitors) is hanging from the very top of the clock tower. 

~Atlantica: Not a very active world for wars at all,but the WPA has taken the advantage and built a giant underwater base within Atlantica where King Triton's castle once stood. Only way to get there is by Gummi ships/submarines. (Unless you're a keyblade wielder,who just transforms into half-sea creature) It is currently used as an HQ and a scientist lab,where they do human experimentation on war prisoners (Keyblade wielders and traitors) and after they're done they send the mutilated body to the KWU to recover it. 

~Port Royal: Dare I say party town. Yet very frequent war-zone. If you want to relax and get drunk,this is the place to be. 

~Christmas Town: Even though it is connected to Halloween Town by a portal,it rarely sees war. 

●Weaponry: They all use a varied range of weapons from knives to guns. Absolutely no keyblades.

-No Man's Land-

(Worlds with no owners as they are used as battlefields and/or the groups are currently fighting over it)

~Deep Jungle: To savage and extensive to keep under control. Used from time to time as a battle ground. 

~Keyblade Graveyard: Desolated world. Mostly used as a battle ground. The KWU does tend to leave the keyblades of fallen soldiers on here along with the ones already there from the keyblade war,only increasing the number of keyblade graves. Unknown activity tends to happen here. 

~Hollow Bastion: A mirror world of "Radient Garden" created by an unrecorded event this world is desolated. High activity for bloody battles is recorded here. It has witnessed the most number of deaths after a nuke was dropped here,killing thousands from both sides. The castle was mysteriously rebuilt (some say by heartless!),and it still stands today. 

~Pride Land: To wild to keep under control. Suspicious and unknown activity occurs here often. 

~The World That Never Was: Uninhabited according to records. But rumors say that they've seen people in the form of shadows or figures in the castle when going out on recon. 

~Castle Oblivion: Mirrored world of "Land of Departure". It's labyrinth design makes it impossible for use so it is currently abandoned. Or so they say. 

All other worlds' statuses are unknown. 

-*-*-*-

~RULES~

-No Godmodding. No OPing.

-Minimum cursing. Don't F-Bomb every single one of your posts.

-Minimum 5 full sentences per post. This won't be taken lightly if its less.

-Proper Grammar at the best of your ability. No quick rp. 

-Be nice to your RP buddies. 

-Discussions of the RP or of your characters that are OUT of character are to be taken OUTSIDE of the RP. We shall NOT spam the rp with anything else but character sheets,acceptance posts and actual posts. 

-No controlling or killing other people's characters without permission. 

-Kissing is allowed. But nothing beyond that. Keep it PG-13.

-If you want to make a gory scene with descriptive detail do add a warning for our fellow readers. 

-Make your posts make sense. 

-Have fun.

-*-*-*-

~CHARACTER SHEETS~

-Keblade Wielders Union (KWU):

Name:

Appearance:

Weapon: (Must be a keyblade. Oblivion,original keyblade,etc.)

Bio: 

Theme Song: (Optional)

-Worlds Power Alliance: (WPA)

Name:

Appearance:

Weapon: (Anything but a keyblade. Nothing to OP either)

Bio:

Edited by terraxaqua34

Name: Vashle Stargazer

Appearance: 5"7.

Posted Image

Weapon: Innocent Darkness Keyblade (photo of it up in appearance) 

Bio: One out of 4 children,Vashle is rather special. Darkness running in the family proved to overtaake the boys' physics. However he is as happy-go-lucky as they come. When the KWU arrived in his homeworld,they demanded that one person from every household that could wield a keyblade was to be taken into battle. Vashle,being the only keyblade wielder within his household,was drafted into the Civil War,leaving his siblings and mother behind. For months he has been in training and all around the worlds doing recon and learning his way around. He isn't one made for combat,he is to happy and go-lucky for that. However,he will learn soon the true that this life is no fairy tail. He was to shade blood one way or another.

Theme Song:

---

Name: Yuri

Appearance: 5"1 tall,wears a suit

Posted Image

Weapon: Lurebreaker (Keyblade)

Posted Image

Bio: Daughter of Omega and forced upon to be in charge of the KWU in this bloody civil war. Her brother Ravio is in charge of his armies and bloodsheds,trying to gain revenge on Omega's death. She is reserved and nervous most of the time,definatly not one for battle,but dragged into it against her will.

Theme Song:

EDIT:

-Discussions of the RP or of your characters that are OUT of character are to be taken OUTSIDE of the RP. We shall NOT spam the rp with anything else but character sheets,acceptance posts and actual posts.

If this was meant to be PM'd or something, my apologies. This rule kinda confuses me, as I assumed this was solely the signups/discussion thread.

I'm just gonna explain my idea.

You've presented two sides, but in the spirit of creativity, I wanna champion a third side - the side of mutual peace. While both strive for victory and ultimately peace through war, I want to be the side that fights when needed but champions diplomatic solutions, even if those solutions might have to be forced into through aggressive negotiations.

Essentially, I want to create Terminal from Gundam Seed Destiny. Not everyone would want to pick a side in this war, and honestly, seeing the atrocities at the clock tower, I'd be surprised if people didn't defect to the KWU in an attempt to no longer be a part of such hatred.

But ofc I'm not saying the KWU is blameless, but I digress.

I have two OC's typed and ready, just want to know my idea is something you'd allow. I have a backstory I'll gladly explain without a powerpoint and flower charts, and can type up where they get their resources and their bases of operation, anything you'd need.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

@Oathkeeper

Your idea is intriguing. I like that. However it would have to be that your characters belong to the WPA,using their mechas as a media of fighting style and power. Then you could have your characters belong of an underground,unknown third side to the war trying to stop both sides. But they must belong to WPA as a source of money and parts if they are using mechas.

On another note,I see Gundams to big and to godly/god modly. You can use gundam models,but their sizes will have to be decreased to the size of the "Infinite Stratos"mechas.

Name: Neena Mors

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: A black steel ninjato, a bow with a magic quiver that is never empty. Has been none to call upon darkness to enhance her abilities during hard fights, but prefers not to use those abilities unless necessary. Also quick and agile to the degree of an acrobat.

Bio: A resident of a small world under Alpha's rule, Neena had an easy life. Until Alpha's death. Then her world became a front line defense for the World Powers Alliance. The military age men of the world were drafted forcefully, and became soldiers. Neena became a servant of sorts to the camp. She helped in the medical tents, cooked meals, and delivered messages. Some of the soldiers were happy for her company, and trained her a little. She quickly picked up swordplay, being able to beat most of the soldiers. Moving on from that, they began to teach her archery, which she also mastered quickly. Neena became a regular fixture at the training area, always working when she had some spare time. However, the soldiers would never let her on the front lines, hoping to protect the young girl from the Keyblade Wielders. Eventually, a large scale attack was mounted upon the world. The front line fell, and the world was invaded. Neena fought tooth and nail, but was overwhelmed and captured. In captivity, Neena was treated fairly, but it let her hatred fester. The soldiers whom she had befriended were dead, her home destroyed. She tried to escape using her skills, but never found a way out. Gradually, as her hatred mounted, a burst of dark energy exploded from her. She fought her way out of the brigade that had her, and made it back to Twilight Town, where she volunteered to be part of a small strike force, that let her fight the KWU on her own.

Theme Song: (Optional) N/A

I'm gonna throw my hat into this. 3 people will be functioning as one squad, plus another OC...

Polaris Team

Name: "Articus" Two-One

Appearance: Pale skin, short military regulation white hair, blue eyes, Regulation white commando armor with blue detailing, and a mini side cape...

Weapon: Keyblade Original: Arctic Storm

Bio: Abruptly torn apart from his closest friends when it was announced that all keybladers were to be treated as enemies, Articus barely escaped his homeworld of Twilight Town intact as the rest of the military tried to violently put him down. Still trying to recover from the trauma, he now spends his time at the Land of Departure putting his healing abilities to good use as he wishes to be reunited with his friends.

Name: "Winter" Two-Two

Appearance:  Light blonde hair, pale skin, light blue eyes, regulation white commando armor with blue trimmings.

Weapon: Arrow-Rifle

Bio: Close friends with Articus since childhood, she along with the others were the first to warn him about the impending danger as they tried their best to hide their act from the rest of the other soldiers. Managing to not get caught by anyone of their traitorous acts, they all hope to one day see the end of the war without having to confront their best friend.

Name: "Silber" Two-Three

Appearance: Pale skin, short militatry regulation silver hair, regulation white commando armor with blue trimmings.

Bio: Close friends with Articus since childhood, he along with the others were the first to warn Articus about the impending danger as they tried their best to hide their act from the rest of the other soldiers. Managing to not get caught by anyone of their traitorous acts, they all hope to one day see the end of the war without having to confront their best friend. With the news that their squad leader is now considered an enemy, their chain of command promoted Silber to the new squad leader of Polaris Team.

Name: "Aurora" Two-Four

Appearance: Pale skin, red hair with blue highlights, regulation white commando armor with blue trimmings.

Bio: Close friends with Articus since childhood, she along with the others were the first to warn him about the impending danger as they tried their best to hide their act from the rest of the other soldiers. Managing to not get caught by anyone of their traitorous acts, they all hope to one day see the end of the war without having to confront their best friend.

Edit: >>>A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES<<<

Nocturnal Guardian 'Luna' Zero-Five

Name: Affectionately called Luna by her Guardian associates, as well as Zion and Xion.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Keyblade: Paladin's Respite 

Bio: A night time protector of Princesses, Luna was trained from an early age to fulfill those duties. She met Zion de Wynter and Xion in some of her earlier adventures and became very close friends with them. After being shown the ropes of love by the de Wynters and breaking another Guardian that she had so loved for so long she decided to go dormant once again. She currently resides in a stopga pod within her gummi ship, where it rests underneath the tides of Destiny Islands and awaiting a signal should the timid protector be needed once again.

The whereabouts of her true love, a Guardian named 'Nocturne Zero-Four', is currently unknown. Shortly before her sleep, she knew there were two paths that he could have taken. The first was that he was going to live out the rest of his life alongside the princess and die a natural death. The second story was that he was going to stay active a little longer before going dormant as well. 

She wasn't awake or around to find out about his decision...

Edited by Javelin434

@OathkeeperYour idea is intriguing. I like that. However it would have to be that your characters belong to the WPA,using their mechas as a media of fighting style and power. Then you could have your characters belong of an underground,unknown third side to the war trying to stop both sides. But they must belong to WPA as a source of money and parts if they are using mechas. On another note,I see Gundams to big and to godly/god modly. You can use gundam models,but their sizes will have to be decreased to the size of the "Infinite Stratos"mechas.

Sorry, I realize my idea was not very clear in that department.I am not planning on Gundams per say. I was using the Terminal in Gundam Seed Destiny as a comparison to illustrate my idea. My plan was to have this gummi ship fleet (there has to be gummi warships by now, right?) Be a conglomerate of warriors from both the KWU and WPA who are using underground channels to gain supplies/parts. I was planning a mess of regular infantry/tanks/aircraft and of course mechs but none Gundam sized. Working with IS sized is fine.The entire notion is a Terminal like entity. Like in GSD, Terminal was comrpised of both Naturals and Coordinators - this entity, would be made of Wielders and Non-Wielders.I have all three characters of mine done. Can I PM them to you for discussion on them? I also will detail exactly what I will start with, reasons for leaving their respective side...or not joining a side at all. I also want to be clear I have some wild ideas, so please know now I have pre-existing ideas and worlds I'll be detailing, in extreme detail if you so neesd. Edited by Oathkeeper136

My chars. Stardust said all is accepted, so here you all go.

Name: Zion de Wynter

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Through her dual hearts, Zion has two Keyblades, Oathkeeper's Dawn and Oathkeeper's Redemption. These look like plain Oathkeeper keyblades, except Dawn has a gold/white color scheme while Redemption is red/orange, like sunrise. These combine at the hilt to form the double ended Keyblade, Forward Unto Dawn.

Bio: Born in Twilight Town, Zion became a Keyblade Wielder at age 15 when her home was torn away in the conflict with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. When the worlds returned, her parents did not. Stuck with the bitchy entity Sione, and her elder brother Soren, Zion became one of the Keyblade Wielders of Balance. A perfect balance of Light and Dark at the height of her power, Zion's skill was great, but not amazing. Her real strength was her impressive magical attacks, such as her signature move, Albion Strike, as well as Faith, Salvation, and Holyja Raids.

Five hundred years ago, after Sora defeated Xehanort, Zion and Xion, her wife, had left to live with Lightning Farron in Valhalla, always knowing that darkness would creep back into the worlds. They stayed there to safeguard it, knowing one day the worlds might need more help then their chosen champions.

When the Civil War broke out, Zion and Xion, along with their daughter Rei (MAGIC happened) held away They believed that the war would end swiftly, with each side truly knowing that fighting one another would just lead to innumerable tears.

They were wrong.

Zion watched as her clocktower became gallows, her plaza a torture field, her home became a house of horrors.

Leaving their daughter with Lighting, Zion and Xion reactivated the ancient Gummi warship Forward Unto Dawn, and together returned to the Realm of Light, in an attempt to stop either side from committing any more atrocities.

Abilities: Zion is a powerful wielder with a plethroa of powerful abilites...but these come at a major drawback. After all her time spent in Valhalla, her ability for prolonged fights, not considerate at her peak, is low. She cannot last in a prolonged fight if she essentially overuses her abilites, so she's forced to stick to only one ability and her Keyblades when a prolonged fight she can't end starts - this ability goes with her Wings of Light that allow flight and have never tired her.

Albion Strike: The ability where her wings emit powerful and numerous bolts of light. Each about the strength of a Fira spell, it's a powerful ability...but easily blocked by anyone with Reflect, a shield, or even the environment (not that the environment really can stand up to it for long.)

Name: Xion

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Two Become One

Bio: 

An Imperfect Replica who gave her life to save Roxas and bring Sora back, Xion was given a heart and body during the war with Xehanort. Alive again, a most excellent journey of shenanigans and action occured, and she ended up being Zion's wife and her closest friend, not to mention the one true weakness that Zion has.

Xion has reactivated the ancient warship Forward Unto Dawn, and now returns to the realm of Light, wanting to ensure Sora's memory, his sacrifice, the sacrifice of all those who saved her and touched her life five hundred years ago, are allowed to rest knowing their children no longer fight a useless, pointless war.

Her heart might not be as pure as Zion's, but her intentions are good and her determination never wavering.

World Powers Alliance:

Name: Seris Aether

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: ADI Marksman-Issue JAVELIN High-Impact Assault Sniper Rifle

Bio:

Young but bright, Seris Aether is the latest descendant of legendary Admiral Sarah Aether, one of the World of Gummis' greatest military leaders and one who gave it all for the world. Dying and leaving a wife and daughter behind, Sarah Aether's legacy has lived on through sons and daughters, and Seris is one of the brightest. Her name, a combination of Sarah and Eris, Eris being the name of Sarah's wife, Seris was at first considered a godsend by the Avalon Defensive Initiative, the Military Force of the World. But as the Civil War erupted and Seris watched the opening hangings at Twilight Town, she looked as her boyfriend, a Keyblade Wielder merely living a quiet life in Twilight, was hung for no other reason then he held a Keyblade.

Most would fight a war of revenge, would wage a conflict of vengeance upon those who took a loved one. Most would.

Seris didn't.

Seris knew her boyfriend would never forgive her, so she decided to screw up a lot. Pretty much acting like an idiot, invalid, you name it,Seris has kept herself from the fight as she secretly gathers support. She knows that the war won't end until one side is genocides the other...but she knows that if someone tries, if someone actually makes them all listen, then peace can be re-attained.

Currently a Commander in the World Powers Alliance, Seris has been passed over for promotion to Captain but is scheduled to be assigned the very first Aetherius-Class  vessel upon completion of her make-up exam, which consists of varying tests. Tests Seris is planning to use against the WPA, and hopefully, the real murders of Alpha and Omega.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJiXZC8inyA&list=PL62103B886E0FE286

Edited by Oathkeeper136

~CHARACTER SHEETS~

Name: Vac

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Void Gear

Posted Image

Bio: A new recruit for the KWU, Vac is a mischievous youth whose only true friend appears to be a raven always seen with him the pat he calls "Nevermore". Many have asked him about his past before joining and each have received a different story, ranging from orphan trying to protect the worlds to ancient, forgot friend of Sora's who was kept in stasis. He has proven to be a skilled warrior, though he has the tendency to ignore orders. He has several times disappeared for days on end to reappear with no explanation. A dynamo in the field, but not a team player.

Theme Song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlU3PHxDwA

Name: Anya Coil

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Duel gunblades with pistol mode (as seen in Appearance image) and blade mode:

Posted Image

Bio: For most of her life, Anya has tried to stay out of the war. Her efforts came to not when she was caught in the crossfire between the two forces. She would have perished if not for several soldiers from the WPA risking their lives to get her out. Deciding it was time to chose, Anya joined the WPA to hopefully end the war before too many lives were lost.

Theme Song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0592QparzwA

Could somebody side with the KWU without a keyblade? I wouldn't see why not, considering that they don't hate non-keyblade wielders.

Considering the WPA hangs both keyblade wielders and traitors, I'd assume that's fine. I don't see why it couldnt be done.

All characters accepted.

@Yuffie,the reason for this is once again is explained in the history. Each side wants to eliminate the other. The KWU wants to eliminate all none keyblade wielders to create a perfect keyblade wielding race (even if it means eventually killing its own citizens). The WPA will do the same,killing any keyblade wielder to create a non keyblade wielding race.

Alright then, I understand. But I would add that to the main post to clarify, as it only says that the KWU's motive is because Omega's murderer was under Alpha's rule. In any case, me second character will be up soon.

This entire RP reminds me of Gundam Seed.

Seriously.

But each union instigated war over the death of their leader; so the entire war went from retribution to extermination by now?

~CHARACTER SHEETS~

-Keyblade Wielders Union (KWU):

Name: Jinx Onnea

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: 

Posted Image

Bio: Jinx was always somewhat of an aggressive person and liked to have a few skirmishes here and there. That's how she always was, before this whole civil war happened. Between her and her older brother, who both ended up being keyblade wielders, she was the toughest. An accident happened one day when Jinx ended up damaging his leg on accident, which was bad to the point where he needed crutches for a while. Jinx felt bad about and quit fighting for a while but when the civil war started, she was ripped away from her home and placed into battle against her will. For the next few years, she was put into training to be readied for war and ended up being one of the top in her group. As she was in training, she learned more about the history behind this civil war, which fueled herself to keep on fighting, to make the WPA realize that they shouldn't be wiping out a race like this. 

Theme Song: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNATRuEvsE

Name: Sakuya Izayoi

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: knives and a pistol that sits in a pistol holder on her right thigh

Bio: Sakuya was a waitress at a cafe before the civil war started. She had experience throwing knives for target practice as a hobby from when she was 15. It was a talent she was very well known for. When the civil war started, she was recruited for battle, even though she was the type of person that didn't exactly fight people unless she had to, not to mention that she thought the whole idea of war was pointless, but she never mentioned that to anyone. They didn't take no for an answer so she was placed in immediately. Now, she's one of the more stealthy soldiers of this war, always waiting for the right time to make an ambush on her adversaries.

Theme Song: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UdYE_ydI-w

Accepted.

-Worlds Power Alliance-

Name: Talon Kane

Appearance: Talon is a well built 19 year old. He has a scar on his lower abdomen, a burn mark on his upper chest, a star tattoo on his upper right chest, a few scars on his back, and a dragon tattoo on his upper right shoulder blade. He has semi-long black hair, yellow eyes, dark brown skin, 5.9 feet tall, and is a bit quiet. He usually wears a black jacket over a white shirt, grey jeans, chains hanging from the pockets, a sword stealth hanging on his back. His jacket and jeans have a few holes in them as a dragon symbol is on the back of his jacket. 

Weapon: A black and white sword, a combination of marital arts, knives, and a pistol for emergencies.

Bio: At the age of 14, he was standard on a island of darkness. He had to survive for the next five years until the WPA saved him. There, he rose up in the ranks and became second in command, that was until his leader was quit by an assassin. Now, he tracks down the keyblade wielders in order to get rid of the light in the universe. He keeps to himself on what happened to him on the island because when he was young, he was joyful and playful. He always did the right thing. That was until he was shipwrecked onto that island. Now whatever happened to him on that island had changed him into a cruel and heartless person bent to destroying the KWU.

You all may start the roleplay now :)

(Alright, here we go.)

{Vec}

As the sound of marching feet echoed through the Streets of Disney Town, it was punctuated by a "bong" sound of a rubber ball hitting a wall. The little ball, blue in color, flew away from the wall and smacked into the paved ground of the alley it was in. Ricocheting off the ground and continued its flight upward at an angle, heading for the other wall, but was intercepted by a hand.

Vec sighed as he threw the ball again. He had had to endure another lecture about not wandering off from one of his "superior" officers. He was sure he came close to being bored to death there.

The ball rebounded again and he caught it again. He was about to start the cycle all over again when he heard the cry of a raven. Vec looked up to see the black bird swoop down into the alley and aim for him. He dropped the ball, letting it drop unneeded to the ground, and reached out his arm for the raven. It landed on his armored wrist and called out.

"Yes, yes." Vec said I patiently. "But have you found anything."

The raven cried again, drawing a sigh from its human.

"Should have guessed as much. Oh well, we will try some other the other worlds later, Nevermore. Come now, maybe there is a mission the mucky mucks want done."

The young warrior reached up and Nevermore jumped up onto his shoulder. Together, boy and bird strolled out of the alley and into the town proper.

{Anya}

Anya sat in one of the barracks in Twilight Town and cleaned her gunblades. She had joined the WPA several years ago, but she still wondered if she had done the right thing. Was peace so unobtainable?

She pushed these thoughts away and racked the slid of one of her guns. Maybe one day, she would have a real answer to the question.

Name: Heather Taiyō

Appearance: Long brown hair (about two thirds down her back), light blue eyes, and always wears a jacket. (Sorry, no picture. :( )

Weapon: (Must be a keyblade. Oblivion,original keyblade,etc.) Picture Three wishes, but the gold is silver and detail coloring is turquoise.The keychain is a star outline, and she calls it Haven Star. She also cast spells, strongest being fire and weakest ice (the best she can get is a small icicle. :( )

Bio: Heathers mother, Iso Taiyō, was a noblewoman in the WPA. Her father Neven was a keyblade wielder. Between the two Heather received a good education and learned how to use her weapon with deadly accuracy. When Alpha was assassinated they fled to the KWU, but not before Neven sacrificed himself to let his wife and daughter escape. Now Heather fights the WPA as hard as she can push herself, and spends time using her knowledge of the enemy to make plans against them.

Theme Song:

Name: Athice Delevoryas

Appearance: Middle length red hair, brown eyes, and has a necklace from her mother shaped like a dragon curled around a sword which is purely sentimental.

Weapon: Athice uses two short swords and also has one dagger strapped to her side in case of emergencies. Long range she uses throwing needles, but a limited supply of twenty.

Bio: When she was young Athice aspired to be a great warrior, despite her mothers protests that they were at peace, and she should focus on more applicable things. She put all her free time in to training, and her father managed to find a guard to help her with her swords. Her younger sister is more ladylike, but they have a good (albeit snarky) relationship. (Edit: Don't worry, I will make this more interesting as the plot proceeds.)

Theme Song:

Sorry for being late.

Edited by Scattered Dream

"Utter disgrace."

"Complete failure."

"Dishonor on you, your legacy..."

Seris stood, and the room went silent. She glared at the assembled men and women muttering insults to her. She gripped the table in a vicegrip.

"I am disgraced, ashamed, and sorrowful that I. I, the current Aether descendant, must choose between genocide and death. I would not be here if it wasn't for Keyblade Wielders. The worlds would not have been saved, if not for such wielders. But in that vein, the wielders relied on those without a Keyblade for help. My ancestor, your precious Sarah Aether, weeps tears of sorrow as she watches her world wage an unrighteous and hellish war of unmitigated hatred on those who once were our saviors. Unlike your senseless hatred, my darkness is directed at the instigators of this conflict. Those who murdered Alpha and Omega. How can you all be so blinded!"

One man stood. "Enough, Commander! You are being treasonous!"

Seris Aether set her jaw. "My boyfriend was a Keyblade Wielder. He lived peacefully at Twilight Town. Now? Now the tower he admired became his gallows. The town he loved, his tomb. You have allowed a perversion to corrupt the town of -"

"Enough!" The man slammed the table. "You are dismissed. You will report to the ADI Forever And a Day as XO."

Seris didn't salute. She flipped them the bird and calmly walked out. They took her ship by birthright. Took her boyfriend.

But now, she would take what rightfuly belonged to her. Starting, with the Sarah Aether .

Meanwhile

Xion was watching the holographic display. Zion was still asleep with Rei, leaving her to watch. An ADI Fleet was engaging some KWU Gummi vessels near Deep Jungle - Xion motioned, and the war-torn Hollow Bastion zoomed in. A fresh WPA offensive had launched. Or was this all old news? Could this be a time-delay?

Searching, she found Rowan, the lush, green forest world that Discord had triee to take over the universe at. Where Zion had assisted Sarah Aether all those years ago.

"What is going on." She muttered. "Why has my clock tower become a gallows?"

Accepted.

---

"Attention! Move it,move it!"

Vashle snapped out of his daydream as the next thing he encountered was the general's head bumping against his,hard. Vashle whined loudly as he fell back,holding his head as he had little tear droplets at the end of his eyes.

"Ow ow ow ow..."Vashle muttered as he glanced up,the general staring down at him slightly before sighing.

"Vashle you need to stop dozing off like that. What happens if you doze off in the middle of an attack? Only a few seconds and BAM,you'd be dead."The general said as he did a mimick of getting shot on the head with his hand. Vashle flexed back, to jump onto his feet easily.

"Sorry,I guess it's my way of blocking the world out."Vashle said smiling as he slightly scratched his cheek. Suddenly he was pulled by the general by his horns,giving complaints considering they were a part of his head.

"Blocking out the world isn't going to help us win this war kid. The WPA is gaining new allies on their side every passing minute. We need to beat them up before our citizens leave us."The general hissed as he let go of Vashle's horn. Vashle rubbed his horn and glanced up at the general.

"Well sir,"Vashle said. "I actually hoped that you could answer me a question? You see my brothers can't wield keyblades,but they know how to fight! Don't you think it would be alright if they voluntarily joined the-"

"Absolutely not!"The general snapped,which made Vashle flinch slightly. He stood quiet before turning away. "Ravio wished that only keyblade wielders were to join the military,if your brothers wish to fight so badly they can gladly join the WPA." After that there was an awkward moment of silence. Not much if anything was said between the young boy and the war general. Before any of the two could speak another one of the young members pointed out the window.

"Look,we're here!"He exclaimed. Vashle turned as he joined the group of brand new recruits by the window,everyone pressing their hands against the cool crystal as their eyes gleamed with wonder. It was no different for Vashle,who s pushing himself up to the glass. The general sighed and crossed his arms.

"Welcome to Disney Town."The general said as he got his hand to his hip,watching as the trainees jumped around in excitement. Even for being in war.

"We have lost squad 76 and squad 23. All of the members have been either executed at the Twilight Town tower or we have no current information of their statuses."

Ravio rubbed his forehead,tapping his fingers on the table.

"This is getting out of hand,our best cadets are dying like flies. It's as if the WPA can see through our plans."Ravio said as he looked up. "If I didn't knew better,I would think that we have a traitor on our midst." Suddenly there was mutter and chatter outside the doors. The doors slammed open as Yuri walked in,wearing her usual mafioso inspired suit. "Yuri,I thought I told you to not interrupt us."Ravio hissed.

"I thought I told you I want to help with these matters. They're my friends too on the line,risking their lives."Yuri said as she looked up. "Also,I wish to talk about the topic I mentioned the other day."Yuri said.

"For the last time you aren't going to join the fight-"Ravio said when Yuri slammed her fist against the table.

"Why the f*ck not?!"Yuri screeched.

"Your majesty-!"

"I know how to fight and defend,this is our war right? We have to support somehow and I don't want to do it all the way up here inside the castle walls. I want to fight with them."Yuri demanded as she cached her breath. Ravio stared unimpressed,his expression remained unchanged. He stood up and walked over to Yuri. He placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"Well aren't you a brave one? You're all stressed out and worried for us."Ravio said. "But,"He looked down at her. "This is not your fight to handle. Now just relax. Go back to your room and try on some dresses,wear your tiara and drink tea with the misses. We will handle this and make sure the WPA falls."Ravio said in a rather cold tone. Yuri could only stare. She didn't1 know how to respond to him,to her own brother. She was part of this too,that means she gets to fight too,right? She growled and glared at him before turning away and walking out of the room. Ravio sighed and looked back at the men at the table,rubbing the back of his neck. "Onto the next matter: what do you think of chemical warfare?"

'' Father! No! Don't do it!'' a young voice was heard screaming as a man shot himself in the head.

That was when Talon awoken. He stared at the ceiling. He slowly sat up in his bed. The chambers of the WPA leader. He had not grown accustom to it whatsoever. He soon got out of bed and looked around his room. Just a mirror, bookshelves with history books on it and then a shelve with his sword on it. He picked it up as Talon then started working out. He was showing different moves of martial arts and takedowns on the dummy he has. After he was done, he got dressed in his normal clothing. He grabbed his pistol and sword and walked out. There were two soldiers next to his door as they followed Talon as he walked. He enjoyed this peaceful morning at Twilight Town. He soon walked through double pair doors as there were all of the WPA generals. All seven of them. He soon sat down at the head part of the table as all the generals and troops saluted to Talon.

'' Enough men. How's the status on Hollow Bastion?'' Talon asked as he leaned back onto his chair.

'' Well, we have launched a counter offense against the advancing KWU troops. It turned the tide on the battle of the east part of town, but intelligence tells us that they may result into chemical warfare to take Hollow Bastion.'' one of them said. Talon sighed.

'' We cannot let that happen. What's the eta of when we can get to the North part?'' he asked. One of the generals soon made a cough.

'' Well, we can expect to have them capture it within a week.'' he said. Talon slammed his fist onto the table. It made a crack on it.

'' Not good enough. I, myself, will go to Hollow Bastion and take the north part myself.'' Talon said as he got up as the Generals were mubbering. He nodded at a few troops as they got their gear on.

'' Is he really going to do it with himself and six men?'' a soldier asked. A General smirked.

'' Don't mess with Talon and his personal squad. They are the ones who single handling stopped the KWU from advancing on Twilight Town.'' the General said with pride as Talon and his men boarded the transport.

-flashback-

Young Talon is leaning on a rail. He is on another trip with his father on sea. He enjoyed it. He smiled as he started walking back inside the boat, that's when it happened. The boat shook as it started coming apart. Talon tried to find something to grab onto, but there was nothing he can do. He fell into the water. Soon, he came out gasping for air. Screaming for help as his father, in a life raft, pulled him out and onto the raft. They sat there for what seemed like days. Soon, Talon opened his eyes to a gun. He saw his father pointing it at him.

'' Father?'' Talon asked as the man smiled.

'' If anybody is going to live, it's you Talon, survive.'' he said.

'' Father! No! Don't do it!"' Talon yelled as his father shoots himself in front of Talon, who just sits there. He has nothing to say on what happened to him just now. He collapses in the raft. Soon, the waves started getting rougher as Talon opened his eyes. He is weak but he soon sees a island up ahead.

Amidst the eternal waves of timeFrom a ripple of change shall the storm riseOut of the Abyss peer the eyes of a demonBehold the Razgriz, it's wings a black sheath

Beneath the still waves of Valhalla lay the massive Snow warship called the Forward Unto Dawn. It's massive form should dwarf worlds, but in the eternal land that belonged to Etro, the massive warship was the one dwarfed. It was silent, it's old custodian, Kelsi, having gone to rebuild her home with the last of her race. The Dawn was left for Kelsi's goddaughter, who currently was doting over their pink-haired princess, Rei. Under the waves, instead, was Xion. Normally she would have gone down to the ship, but right now, after seeing the atrocities of her very home, Zion needed something real. Something she could believe without it tearing her heart up.

That thing was Rei,

And Xion, but the raven-haired girl had put a mental chastity belt on the golden-haired girl. She seriously loved her, but even Xion had her limits. Oh, she had her limits.

Which thankfully Zion was able to respect. Especially when she could dote on her daughter.

Entering the bridge, Xion waved her arms. The massive vessel began to wake.

-FORWARD UNTO DAWN activation sequence...started-

"Activation Code: TREMBLE BEFORE DAWN."

Xion sighed softly. "Protocol: Hollowed Peace."

-Weapon Systems Online. Drive engaged. Detecting liquid around hull.-

"Rise Sequence ATLANTIS."

-Affirmative.-