Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

KH1 Bouncywild Heartless

I am aiming to complete the jiminy's journal and so far I am done with finding all the rare heartless. The only heartless left to find is the Bouncywild but I can't seem to find it in Deep Jungle. I remember that they used to spawn all the time in the beginning in Deep Jungle but after I sealed the keyhole in Hollow Bastion, they don't appear. I know I could have killed them easily at the beginning but because I was rushing through the game for completing the game in 15 hours trophy, I barely killed any heartless there. Anyways I haven't checked all the places yet in Deep Jungle but I have searched in cliff and tent but no luck. Any ideas where they exactly spawn? 

Posted Image

Edited by AaySquare

Thats kind of weird since they appear at Deep Jungle a lot when you first go there. Have you found the version of it that is in Traverse Town? If so then my advice is to go to deep jungle and just go to every area there is there and just fight until it shows up.

Thats kind of weird since they appear at Deep Jungle a lot when you first go there. Have you found the version of it that is in Traverse Town? If so then my advice is to go to deep jungle and just go to every area there is there and just fight until it shows up.

Alright I'll try searching for it again in Deep Jungle...

Go to the Coliseum they should show up in one of the cups

Do you know which cup is it exactly? Because I have gotten all the cups (Phil, Pegasus and Hades) :P

Traverse Town second district.

They are need for powerstones if you are going for ultimate weapon.

Are you sure you are not getting confused with Sniperwilds?

Edited by AaySquare

Alright I'll try searching for it again in Deep Jungle...

Do you know which cup is it exactly? Because I have gotten all the cups (Phil, Pegasus and Hades) :P

Are you sure you are not getting confused with Sniperwilds?

Oh yeh. Hm they must be in deep jungle search at the camping tent.

I encountered them many times.

This guys are so abnoxious! I first saw them jumping around in the second district in Traverse Town. I wasn't sure about them because I had never seen them before, but it is Final Mix so new Heartless and all. Don't let them see you cuz if they do, they'll repeatedly attack you with their sling shots. I learned that the hard way. . .  

If you're going by that picture it's Sniperwild and it appears in Traverse Town's second district.  Once they spot you and raise the alarm you might as well leave the area and come back.  Stopga or ambush is how you defeat them.

If you're actually talking about Bouncywilds, they always appear in the Camp, Cliffs, and Bamboo Thicket unless White Mushrooms are there (DJ was my grinding spot early on).  

If you're going by that picture it's Sniperwild and it appears in Traverse Town's second district. Once they spot you and raise the alarm you might as well leave the area and come back. Stopga or ambush is how you defeat them.If you're actually talking about Bouncywilds, they always appear in the Camp, Cliffs, and Bamboo Thicket unless White Mushrooms are there (DJ was my grinding spot early on).

Thanks for help but I have already found the Bouncywilds now (found them in Tree House). Also I wanted to say that the picture of Bouncywild I posted is actually how they look in Final Mix version of the game. They are yellow coloured in the original version of the game.http://www.khwiki.net/Bouncywild Edited by AaySquare

I am aiming to complete the jiminy's journal and so far I am done with finding all the rare heartless. The only heartless left to find is the Bouncywild but I can't seem to find it in Deep Jungle. I remember that they used to spawn all the time in the beginning in Deep Jungle but after I sealed the keyhole in Hollow Bastion, they don't appear. I know I could have killed them easily at the beginning but because I was rushing through the game for completing the game in 15 hours trophy, I barely killed any heartless there. Anyways I haven't checked all the places yet in Deep Jungle but I have searched in cliff and tent but no luck. Any ideas where they exactly spawn? 

Posted Image

I think you find them frequently in the bamboo thicket with that one stone in the middle. Thats where i saw them.