Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX sells 270,000 copies for September 2013 in North America

That's quite impressive. 270,000 copies is quite a lot. 

Too bad I haven't gotten my hands on one...

I wonder how KH HD 2.5 Remix will do next year. 

Edited by Noobles

That's quite impressive. 270,000 copies is quite a lot. 

Too bad I haven't gotten my hands on one...

I wonder how KH HD 2.5 Remix will do next year. 

Since 1.5 got so many sales, 2.5 will probably get over 300,000 since the more popular KH games are there with 2 Final MixES. Im guessing maybe 350,000 sales.

that's high sales figures? sorry but you need a reality check, that's low, EXTREMELY LOW. this is a franchise that should be selling like bacon.KH2 sold 3 times that number at the time of it's release.

I've been saying it for ages, this series needs to go fully multiform,not everyone went from PS2 to PS3, most people i know(who are KH fans) went over to 360. this series doesnt need to be just on XBOX1 as well but aslo PC(and KH3 is made in DX11, porting to PC should be easy, I don't see what square japan has against computers) 

and 2.5HD NEEDS to be on PS4 ,XBOX1 and PC otherwise they are going to be dealing with even less sales.

That is a nice number considering it's a remaster of PS2 games (and a PS3 exclusive), with the right promotion (particularly with the additional content and Birth By Sleep inclusion) 2.5 should be a bigger success

that's high sales figures? sorry but you need a reality check, that's low, EXTREMELY LOW. this is a franchise that should be selling like bacon.KH2 sold 3 times that number at the time of it's release.

I believe that it's the highest selling HD remaster in NA.