Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Reyn

KHRecoded How many story videos of Re:Coded do you think there will be in 2.5?

Since 2.5 trailer said that instead of having a movie like 358/2 Days, re:coded would have "story videos". What do you think will be in them and how many do you think there will be?

I think maybe there will be like 3 story videos, with Data Sora traversing the worlds and meeting maleficient and others, so they might actually try to give it a story with this.

They described Days the same way in the initial trailers.  Days has never been a movie, it is also a collection of cutscene videos...

But to answer the actual question, not NEARLY as much as what Days had... It'll likely be about a third of Days length, so roughly about an hour.

We all of course know that Re:Coded will unlikely have as much scenes as Days did.  If I were to take a guess, places like Hollow Bastion would probably get a lot of screen time along with the standard cutscenes (Considering a lot of stuff goes down there.).  It would be interesting if they did some stuff with CO, just in terms of making the different rooms have some little parts about each, I dunno.

Since the whole naming convention between "movies" "Story Videos" and "cinematics" has already been explained, I may as well get to the actual question.

Hopefully, they will do more than just showing the already rendered scenes with a few newly rendered ones like they did in Days. I think they did a good job with Days considering the time constraints they had, but they could have done a lot more...namely turning the boss battles into EPIC FIGHT SCENES!!! So, since the gameplay was the true highlight of Re:Coded, I'm hoping they will at least do that much, along with making a good chunk of the data world cutscenes newly rendered ones, because if it's supposed to be the Days equivalent of the collection, then it's going to need to fill some space.

I Just want it to be good, and what'll make it good? SUPER LONG, COLORFUL, STYLISTIC, ENDLESSLY EPIC, FAST PACED WITH A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF SLOW MOTION BOSS BATTLES!!!! *ahem* you know just some cut scenes of Data!Sora fighting Data!Roxas and his Data!Heartless, whatever you know... simple stuff...nothing unreasonable...