Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weedanort

KH13 General FAQ + Ask A Simple Question topic

Someone had to take the iniciative Posted Image

I personally find it too much effort to pick up my phone and check if I have messages, as if I could do anything else ,_,

I cant send a video link I dont know how so some one help

Edited by sora473

Ah yes, I've been looking for a FAQ thread!

Okay, so I have a quick question: What are the 'awards' for and how do we earn them? I noticed the tab for it on the profile page, but nobody seems to have any awards.

Ah yes, I've been looking for a FAQ thread!Okay, so I have a quick question: What are the 'awards' for and how do we earn them? I noticed the tab for it on the profile page, but nobody seems to have any awards.

Awards where implemented to the forums a few years ago, but they were discontinued :)

I want to become more productive on the site, so I want to know what I can do to get one of the teams (News, Social, Moderator, etc.).

The Archives Team was saying they were hiring new members to their team, but we haven't gotten feedback from any of them. I read who exactly they were looking for, and it said that they were wanting someone with AT LEAST ONE of their expectations, and I believe I met at least one of those, so what else do I require to get their approval?

I want to become more productive on the site, so I want to know what I can do to get one of the teams (News, Social, Moderator, etc.).The Archives Team was saying they were hiring new members to their team, but we haven't gotten feedback from any of them. I read who exactly they were looking for, and it said that they were wanting someone with AT LEAST ONE of their expectations, and I believe I met at least one of those, so what else do I require to get their approval?

When we're looking for new staff, generally a topic on the KH13 forums is made – like the Archives Team applications topic that you mentioned replying to. After you reply, it could take anywhere from a day to a week or so for the team leader to get back to you, but they're expected to reply to you eventually whether or not you get in.

I want to become more productive on the site, so I want to know what I can do to get one of the teams (News, Social, Moderator, etc.).The Archives Team was saying they were hiring new members to their team, but we haven't gotten feedback from any of them. I read who exactly they were looking for, and it said that they were wanting someone with AT LEAST ONE of their expectations, and I believe I met at least one of those, so what else do I require to get their approval?

Sora96 currently handles the Archives Team with hiring and stuff. It's up to him to look through the applications and decide whether or not you're cut for the position. Though you may meet one of their expectations, there is only so many people who are able to handle the tasks of either being on the Archives Team or the KH13 staff in general.

EDIT: bleh Daniel beat me :P

Edited by Jake

Can I suggest contests to whoever's in charge of making them?

How do I suggest ideas of modifications to the site?

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Can I suggest contests to whoever's in charge of making them?How do I suggest ideas of modifications to the site?

Oh shoot I am quite late, so sorry!

In order to suggest contest ideas you must PM our Social Media Team and give your idea, in which you explain what it is and how it can be creative enough for people to enter. 

Modification requests for KH13 are to be posted on our website forum and Daniel (DChiuch) will look at it. If he sees that it can be beneficial to the site, he may look into it. 

P.S. I decided to follow this forum thread in case anymore questions come through. :)

Edited by Jake

Update: Added how to put spoiler tabs on posts/threads :D

Maybe some other things as well. Like inserting images and videos that won't autoplay. You know stuff like that. For the mobile users, because for some reason the full editor doesn't appear on mobile.

I need help with quoting manually, meaning typing in the quote tags and copy and pasting the text rather than clicking the 'quote' or 'multi-quote' buttons. I do use the buttons but have to do it manually if I want to respond to multiple comments by the same user separately.

When I do so the name of the user I am quoting isn't tagged in the quote and I assume that as a result the user isn't being notified that they've been responded to. 

How do I tag a username in manual quotes? 

Hey, I've just posted a theory about multiple endings in KH3 but I've made a mistake and put it into the "Kingdom Hearts 3 spoilers" section. Is there a way I can move my topic in the normal "Kingdom Hearts 3" section? 

I'm asking this because my topic doesn't appear in Recent Topics in the home of the site and I think it's because it is under spoilers...

Moved it for you. :D Only moderators can move topics so you would either have to message one of us or report your own topic to let us know you want it moved, for future reference.