Posted September 20, 201313 yr This is just a very short preview of what I'm working on Click her to watch! (flickr link)
September 20, 201313 yr Beautiful...just beautiful...it looked as if it was a new scene from Kingdom Hearts III itself! I loved it! Edited September 20, 201313 yr by Nweintraub
September 20, 201313 yr Author Beautiful...just beautiful...it looked as if it was a new scene from Kingdom Hearts III itself! I loved it!Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I'll make the full version soon.
September 21, 201313 yr Well done!! I'm glad to see someone has appreciation for Utada's other works! ~ Can't wait to see the whole thing!
September 21, 201313 yr Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I'll make the full version soon. I can't wait to see it!
September 21, 201313 yr Author Well done!! I'm glad to see someone has appreciation for Utada's other works! ~ Can't wait to see the whole thing!I'm glad you like it, I love Utadas work! She's unique in a way, I have other projects featuring Utada that I'm working on like remixes.
This is just a very short preview of what I'm working on
Click her to watch! (flickr link)